It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV TUBE WORLD WAR !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It all started at 3am last night when the TV and I had a 3 hour fight ! The channel changer was MIA and I soon wanderd about ( funny at first ) searching here and there for the damn bastard. Soon the crappy channel I was stuck on while searching for the remote began to get louder and louder as the anger quickly built up. My pet cat ran by low and looked at me as if I was insane ! I looked at it and said " I'm not crazy, the damn TV is ! ". Sure enough my own pet ran fast into the other room as I peeled back couch pillows ! Meanwhile the INFOMERCIAL got louder and louder ! Oh yes yes yes, I could have simply turned off the tube but that would have proven who really makes the rules around my dump! So I triple checked every damn gizmo in my bunker and then smashed an old banana just out of rage, and then sat down on the couch, crossed my arms in anger and there it was ! Right on top of the tube ! I know I looked there......I must have right ? Only an idiot or people who belive in time-warp's would.................hmmmmm...................................?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
hmmmm

You sure have posted a lot of topics in Rant Forum.

Yes. A lot of anger I sense.
Meditate on this you must.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My post's are meant to appear angry, after all this is the " rants " section. Me angry ? Nope.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
ok.... cant find the remote??? duct tape it somewhere... i do it all the time... or just put a basket somewhere in the room so that when ur done u can throw it there

[edit on 1-8-2005 by russiankid]

top topics

join