It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh for a world without religion......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterspy
Why does their need to be an afterlife to make you a good person and have hope?
I have hope for the human Kind and the planet But I don’t believe in a great creator ‘ because if this great creator does exist and is looking down on this planet and seeing how wicked some human beings are it should do something about it. ‘Pronto.

I don’t think I wish to enter into the heavens above to meet this great creator because its not doing it’s job right ‘ ‘ ‘ And That’s A Sack able Offence in Slough’’’ Not carrying out your job and work to the standard humans require.

What with all this democracy sweeping the planet at the moment can we see in the near future electing a new creator due to old age?

This is a good reason why I am not God. God being long suffering, is alowing us to destroy ourselves. If I were God, I'd put an end to it now and give the animals a chance to run it.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The animals were runnign it for a long while.. and do ing a damn fine job of it till we came allong.

Sadly I have no disillusions of hope for mankind. We are mean horrible selfish little creatures who's removal will only bennifit the world as a whole.

MrBunny

<< 1  2  3   >>

join