It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Time Poster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi all, First time poster here in the UK. Have been hovering around the boards for a couple of months now. I enjoyed reading some of the posts in the forums that I am interested in, and so decided to join up.

My key areas of interest are origin of the universe and life, the nature of the universe and the reality which we perceive due to our interraction with it. I am not a religious person at all and dont think that the tag 'Atheist' quite does it either, however I look forward to some discussion with others who have faith in their viewpoints based on their chosen religions' doctrine. I am also interested in ancient civilisation as well as the theory that mankind was once a more advanced civilisation than we are today.

See you in the forums...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi Loon,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Because conspiracies are more fun when you have a flame war! Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Loon!

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello & Welcome to the bored. Happy posting

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi Loon!

Welcome to ATS! This sites owner's home is also in the UK FYI.....moderators from all over the world! Very INTERNATIONAL membership! I am in Utah USA...

Please follow the links the lovely Asala from the UK has provided for you, for THAT is the kewl school of the ways of ATS, and then your all good to go!

Always glad to say hello to a new Member!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

TRG

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Unhand me, thou grey beard Loon, and get on with posting.

top topics

join