It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had one word to describe President Bush.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace

Without them, the man couldn't organize a fart at a baked bean factory.

OMG....ROTFLMAO. I just got up and that is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. You rock, wcip!

Here's an interesting little tidbit for those of you still in doubt about what your fellow Americans are thinking (never mind the world)!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Presidential

Pre = Before
Si = Sigh
dent = dent
i = I
al = all

Sigh before I dent all

Of course, he obviously is the perfect representative for this country.

If a person has the capability and authority to keep other people from killing people and doesn't, he is more than an accessory to murder.

President Bush as Govenor of Texas passed on saving how many that were sentenced to death?

Simple fact: The one American responsible for killing more Americans than any other American alive today is also our leader.

Fact: The American people have a higher reverence for revenge than life.

Conclusive Facts:
1) President Bush is president.
2) The American public also collectivley have a higher reverence for revenge than a reverence for life.

To blame one man?

Please feel free to look around at the individuals in this cultural society. A cultural society built upon a written and recorded history of 7,000 years and not one week, not 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction. Good track record for an entire race of "intelligent beings".

Fact:

While President Bush was still in diapers, American think tanks were devising ways to cause instability and encourage warfare and upheavals in the middle east and islamic countries.

Wasn't it in 1981 when Donald Rumsfeld met with Saddam Hussain and sold him arms and military aircraft and other nice stuff? And provided misinformation as well to neighboring countries. Did the representatives of America not convince Iraq and Iran to start thier war?

We were selling arms and weaponry to both countries and playing all sides of the fence, because it was what was most self serving.

now, we blame this guy?

In all seriousness, if Bush was left to his own devices, we'd be far worse off. No matter who the president is, they all get into the White House the same way, and owe those who got them there.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here's a little article I just read that I though you all might find interesting:

As Bush war gets personal, nation must find its outrage

Apparently a recent poll finds 62% of Americans dissatisfied with Bush's handling of Iraq...the numbers are increasing. Maybe people will start hollering soon!!

Man, I'd love to go to Washington on September 24 for that anti-war rally. But I'll attend the one at the U.S. Consulate here in Toronto for sure!

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
...but ATS is G-rated.

Edward

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
it may be a g rated site but fredom of speach that and freedom.........................he is a terrorist and the worst one you can have

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Traitor

[edit on 14-8-2005 by boogyman]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Without them, the man couldn't organize a fart at a baked bean factory.

I agree! That's why my one word is:

Puppet

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In French:
Âne

Gosh this is the perfect word.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Without having first read this thread...my word for Bush would be--

TYRANNICAL.

<< 2  3  4   >>