It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any info on this video of a UFO crash?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
While that is a good point Hal, if it were a regular test craft there should be more footage out there that would have it in "regular" operations as well. And there may be more footage, whether it's a weapon or a craft, but this particular clip is the only one that got out to the public for whatever reason.

I know that if I were someone designing anything, I'd rather the "good" result footage be made public--I wouldn't want everyone seeing my design being torn to shreds on a bounce like that, unless that's what was intended. If there is more footage of this--and I'm sure there is--my guess is that this was either stolen/unintentionally leaked or that this is the intended operation of whatever that object is.

Given that there's been little (if any) publicity of the footage as being stolen government/corporate secrets--at least that I've heard--my guess is that this was intentionally released as a demonstration video. I'm not sure how long this clip has been out though, so it may not have gotten noticed by the right people yet. I know that I first saw it a couple of months ago though, so it isn't completely new.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
Given that there's been little (if any) publicity of the footage as being stolen government/corporate secrets--at least that I've heard--my guess is that this was intentionally released as a demonstration video. I'm not sure how long this clip has been out though, so it may not have gotten noticed by the right people yet. I know that I first saw it a couple of months ago though, so it isn't completely new.

I don't know how long this video has been out either. The "Out of the Blue" documentary was released in early 2003. So it has been out at least that long.

I am going to look at the credits at the end of the tape and see if there is a source listed. I might also send an e-mail to SciFi to ask for a contact.

Thanks for the replies so far.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Its not a dam-buster or a bouncing bomb.

If it were a dam-buster it would be tested on a body of water, not the solid ground, the same with any kind of bouncing bomb (which are the same as dam-busters so I dont know why I mentioned both)

The UFO theory, why would it explode on the first impact?

With the first impact, the craft is severly damaged and most of its outer shell/hull/whatever is ripped apart/off this exposes the engine maybe and the second impact finished it off.

Could be a number of things, but I buy the UFO theory because I know there is no weapon that would serve any tactical purpose in bouncing then exploding.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You know what's funny?

This is part of the main site content....(oops...
)...Sorry Hal....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-7-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This is part of the main site content....(oops...
)...Sorry Hal....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the link, I will give it a read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join