It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Proper Proof of Possible London Bombing Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Shame on you Netchicken, shame.
*smacks hand*
Did you not read the prisonplanet link provided?
Allegedly, if you had read it, you would not currently "have something wrong with your eyes."
Shame on you, sir.
Get with the Alex Jones Conspiracy101 program, k?

Shame....shame....:shk:

Oppps, Wonder Powers activate! Sarcasm off.

seekerof

You obviously didn't read any of the links which are archived on Prison Planet just because it's 'Alex Jones'.

What a Pathetic post from a 'moderator'.
Is this NOT a conspiracy site anymore or does 'deny ignorance' mean 'ignore official story inconsistancies' now???

[edit on 16-7-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cry me a river and try providing more than your "a" typical links from none other than your favorite conspiracy so-called 'news' sites, prisonplanet, etc.
Its just soooo, well, "a" typical and by the book.

To keep pulling from the them and their like-types, you are doing nothing but building a conspiracy case on sand.
Quite frankly, any real and objective conspiracy theorist would know this and agree.

Furthermore, it might spare you future uses of sarcasm.....

seekerof

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Seekerof]

kix

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Next year if I ever get the urge to commit suicide, Ill make sure I PAY MY TAXES FIRST, then Ill kill myself.

If I ever run a Red light Ill make sure to photo my car and send the picture to the police not to raise any suspicion...

We Mexicans when we enter the US sometimes we are asked by the Inmigration officer to show our return ticket, maybe they want to know if we will return first class right? LOL.

Does anyone here expect this horrendous crime to be perfect? Its imposible with so many variables, hence there will be small details or "give aways" that in itself are no big deal but you add up all the little cracks in the windshield and voila! you have a broken glass!

In my view the whole thing is so complicated it is laughable, why do it in such a way (with hundreds of cameras in a very centric part?), there a tons of ways of causing more damage and leave NO TRAIL.

This small detals emerging are giving a completelly diferent picture of the 7/7 crime, what do you expect a blunder the size of WTC 7? I guess not. I am not saying I am all for the conspiracy theory but this small pockets of "short circuit info on the official history" are cracking the glass...I expect BIG BIG news on the "official" version in the upcoming days because the Internet has been a very busy zone on porting the inconsistencies to the world....

cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The following story is from a survivor interviewed by her local newspaper.

www.thisissouthwales.co.uk...

"A Llanelli teenager may hold the key to the London bombings. The 19-year-old was traveling on the second carriage at King's Cross Station when a man standing next to her said: "Within two minutes we're all going to die."

"Miss Aboulachouaq said: "I owe everything to my boyfriend - if it wasn't for him I'd have boarded the first carriage and wouldn't have been here today."

"The former Coedcae School pupil said: "As got on the Tube there was this white bearded man standing next to me by the doors. He had a smirk on his face and told me that within two minutes we were all going to die. I thought he was crazy. "

I think this throws up the following important questions.

1. Did one of the 4 bombers have a white beard, or was a white man with a beard?

2. Did the man live?

3. If he really was a suicide bomber, then why was he in the second carriage when the bomb went off in the first?

[edit on 16-7-2005 by tommyc]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyc

"A Llanelli teenager may hold the key to the London bombings. The 19-year-old was traveling on the second carriage at King's Cross Station when a man standing next to her said: "Within two minutes we're all going to die."

"Miss Aboulachouaq said: "I owe everything to my boyfriend - if it wasn't for him I'd have boarded the first carriage and wouldn't have been here today."

"The former Coedcae School pupil said: "As got on the Tube there was this white bearded man standing next to me by the doors. He had a smirk on his face and told me that within two minutes we were all going to die. I thought he was crazy. "

1. Did one of the 4 bombers have a white beard, or was a white man with a beard?

2. Did the man live?

3. If he really was a suicide bomber, then why was he in the second carriage when the bomb went off in the first?

I'm really surprised no one has made any comment on this, as it throws up some very interesting questions.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Up until now we have had various theories banded about, so how about some proof?

The London terrorists bought a pay and display parking ticket for their car that was parked at Luton railway station.

For those in the US, this is a system whereby you park your car, and then walk to a machine to buy a ticket for however many hours you want to park. You then go back to your car and place the ticket inside the window where it can be seen.

Why would suicide bombers bother to buy a ticket for a car they were never going to return too?

[edit on 15-7-2005 by tommyc]

1) because their bosses never told them the true nature of their mission.
2) to avoid suspicion that would arise if the car gets a ticket

this proves only that people have already made up their minds its a conspiracy, and will bend all facts to supprt their case, or debunk any evidence that disproves their pre-determined theory

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

you're right. how does an urban legend get credibility as a news story ?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
ill give you a clue on how to find whats going on. Firstly, ignore prisonplanet.com, you'll find out the facts on your own without Jones or Icke aswell.

ill get you all started on how to conduct and research a conspiracy theory

Watch the news, Skynews has been picking up on the "unanswered questions" and the odd facts that don't make sense.

look into the Pakistan link

Did mujahadeen change their name?

Pre-911, go back to as late as the 1980s

Mossad (becareful when researching into them)

EU presidency(UK has it now)

What was the G8 due to talk about on the night of the bombings?

Enoch Powell

[edit on 19-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
ill give you a clue on how to find whats going on. Firstly, ignore prisonplanet.com, you'll find out the facts on your own without Jones or Icke aswell.

ill get you all started on how to conduct and research a conspiracy theory

Watch the news, Skynews has been picking up on the "unanswered questions" and the odd facts that don't make sense.

Enoch Powell

[edit on 19-7-2005 by infinite]

You imply that you already know what the truth is.

Why not just come out and say whay you think?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

Well, I guess he's doing the opposite of your favourite tactic.
Instead of shouting his mouth off about what he thinks without any evidence or back up, he is doing the sensible thing and providing evidence/information and allowing you to come to your own conclusions.

You get this, right? Or are you just a Prison Planet Parrot?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

Instead of shouting his mouth off about what he thinks without any evidence or back up, he is doing the sensible thing and providing evidence/information and allowing you to come to your own conclusions.

What evidence or information is he providing?

He tells us to 'watch the news' !

Brilliant! (Not)

Then gives the following supposedly helpful tips which are so vague as to be meaningless

Enoch Powell

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Cry me a river and try providing more than your "a" typical links from none other than your favorite conspiracy so-called 'news' sites, prisonplanet, etc.
Its just soooo, well, "a" typical and by the book.

To keep pulling from the them and their like-types, you are doing nothing but building a conspiracy case on sand.
Quite frankly, any real and objective conspiracy theorist would know this and agree.

You are a theory 'Stylist'

All style and no content

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You are a tad confused.

My recent posts have been pointing out that the official conspiracy theory has no hard evidence to support it.

Your keep telling us that a video frame grab of four guys entering a building proves that the official story is correct.

It doesn't.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Now, before I go on, I would just like to say that everyone is entitled to there opinion (an opinion, for those who don't know, is a view formed on the facts that have been presented before them) and can express it how they wish. But, it seems to me that a lot of people express their opinions before actually researching a "theory".

You cannot ignore the fact that there is substancial evidence that there is something or someone else involved in these terrorist attacks on both the london bombings and 9/11. various websites have the same information that leads to some sort of government involvement (you can find a decent piece of incriminating evidence that shows an organisation that is involved in a "bomb drill" on the underground at the time of the bombings by searching London underground bombings on the website www.conspiracyarchive.com [which should lead you to a website called prison planet])

what we cannot also dismiss is the governments view of events. But, looking extensively through websites day after day for the last 2 weeks, I have seen and read enough about the issues mentioned above and others to conclude that their is definatley something else going on behind the scenes (don't beleive me, search the JFK single bullet theory and then come back and tell me that 1 bullet can make a total of 7 holes in two bodies from the angle the government claims that single shot came from and then found an intact and almost unmarked bullet).

There is substancial proof of various cover ups all over the globe from the U.S. government, to the UK government even the Pakistani government. All the facts and theories are there, you just have to look hard enough to find them. Do not trust News channels and newspapers as they ARE controlled by money - FACT.

Anybody wishing to educate me on matters please email me on [email protected] as I most likely wont visit this post again as I am busy visiting other forums trying to "wake up the world"

Mike

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey – don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride ..." And we ... kill those people. Ha ha, "Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. Jesus murdered; Martin Luther King murdered; Malcolm X murdered; Gandhi murdered; John Lennon murdered; Reagan ... wounded. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love.

The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace. Thank you very much, you've been great. - Bill Hicks

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Don't know whether anyone actually read the article from an eye witness interviewed by her local paper (not some crazy conspiracy website)

There is something REALLY wrong about this. Why would a suicide bomber be in a different carriage to the bomb?

Also, none of the bombers were white, or had a white beard. This is the weirdest thing about the London bombings.

Who was this guy that she was talking about? Any theories?

Also Sky News has been brilliant in proving info that others have not reported. What about that flight from Lisbon to London that no one else has even mentioned anywhere, but Sky did.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Who was this guy that she was talking about? Any theories?

urban legend. there's a bunch with 9/11 as well

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"The London bombers left a stash of 16 unexploded bombs in a car, some packed with nails, it was revealed today.
Security experts believe the July 7 plot, which killed 56 people, may have been planned to be much larger and the explosives intended for a second strike. "

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And to add, the bombers had bought a 7 day parking ticket for their car.

If they knew they were going to die that day, then why go to the trouble of paying for 7 days of parking?

"The rented car of one of the bombers, Germaine Lindsay, that was left in Luton had a seven-day parking sticker on the dashboard."

www.iht.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"The London bombers left a stash of 16 unexploded bombs in a car, some packed with nails, it was revealed today.

I call BS on that.

Until the government can explain all the contradictions in the official story then all their 'revelations' are all BS. It is perfectly possible that they just invented the latest piece of 'evidence'.

Those of you who have decided to commit yourself to believing all official stories seem to forget that unsubstantiated stories are not evidence.

We need to see photographs of the train carriage blast holes.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Source

The Muslim men are claimed to have ridden from Luton to King's Cross where they split up to take separate trains. I've also read it takes about 25 minutes to ride from Luton station to where the bombs were detonated.

Therefore, there MUST be some 25 minutes continuous video of first four men, riding from Luton, then video of each (supposed) "Muslim" Bomber, seated with his rucksack on each of the 3 separate Underground cars, riding from King's Cross - to where the 3 bombs exploded SIMULTANEOUSLY!

If these guys rode together on a train then split up, where are the pictures of them from the first train, that never exploded?

Why is there only one or 2 measley pictures of these guys with all the cameras in London constantly on people?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join