It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 in the Barcode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
sorry if this is the wrong section i didnt know what section to put it.Any ways there is 666 in the barcode on every product you buy.Now get a product and look at the barcode theres 2 halves the left side of numbers and the right side of numbers.On the right side see if theres a 6 if there isnt get another product with a 6 on the right side of numbers.You know how 666 is the mark of the beast right.Well look at the 6 on the right side of the numbers and look at the lines above the 6 there 2 skinny black lines right.Now look at the beginning of the barcode the first 2 lines, it seems similar to the lines above the 6 right.Now look in the middle of the barcode and the end the barcode there the same lines witch equal 6 at the beginning of the barcode 6 in the middle 6 at the end weird isnt it.Well in the future there suppose to be making a chip for witch they plant in your right hand or your forehead this chip is like the barcode it identifys you.Now the 6 is on the right side of the barcode and the chip will be implanted on your right hand weird isnt it i found this out while looking at the barcode numbers and the lines above it. weird very weird

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's been done............and done and done and done.

Here's the most recent.

See my second post in that thread [on first of two pages], and you will see that this theory is debunked.

Mark Of The Beast 666

Misfit

new topics

join