It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only bad predictions & prophecies ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hey,
I kind stop reading this section at ATS because it depressed me a bit.
Its just like the news on TV....only sad things on it.

I wonder if ALL the Predictions & Prophecies are bad.
There is none talking about something good will happens to us ?

Im not impressed if i see some theory about a disaster in the future, that happens all the time.

What would be really impressive is if someone predicted the end of the middle-east wars or the end of hungry in the world or the cure for Cancer/Aids.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There were good predictions on this forum. I mean...after the world (as we know it) ends in 2012, the world enters a Golden Age. Is that considered a good one?

-Chris

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes, but not for us in this case.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
None of the stuff in this forum is true so relax, all i have seen is predictions that never come true and people still believe in whoever does the predicting. People who say they are predicting the future are just guessing intelligently. Give me one instance where some person said something 100% clear that was 100% correct.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Looking back at history - what could have been predicted that would have been good?
The end of wars, well people (politicians mostly) predict that all the time, but it doesn't happen.
An end to famine will also never really happen, as much as we might like it to, there will always be people who are worse off and receive less education etc. even if human rights does manage by some miracle to make sure we all have enough to eat.
Apart from those two, any 'good' prediction would be a very localised event.
And that is why prophecies of good events never make it any further than a few people in the area concerned - nobody really cares.
Let me give you an example;
Princess Mary of Denmark (originally an Aussie girl) is pregnant. If I (or even a reknowned psychic) said that she was going to have a boy, would anyone take any notice? Would it be sent around the world in emails?
No it wouldn't, although if she has a girl the laws of ascension need to be changed. Big deal really, it's Denmarks problem.
You can probably think of better ones, but I am brain-dead at the moment.
Psychics are always predicting this type of thing, who will win the next election, win a movie award etc. The thing is that it just doesn't matter to most of us.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Besides, who listens to the good stuff anyway?

I bet if someone told us there would be world peace and world hunger would end in the next 5 years, most of us would be quick to call bs. But as for bad stuff, it's more likely to happen, easier to investigatea and such...

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
??

whaddya mean, there's only bad predicted??
you mean it's not good for you & yours to be warned and then
hopefully prepared, concerning those dire forewarnings?

for example, these 3 www.sites of predictions/forecasts/premonitions...

Atlanta Ga, July -> www.catholicprophecies.net...

12/8/2005 earth> www.catholicprophecies.net...

6year old boy -> www.erevmoshiach.org...

in fact, these 'warnings' as diverse as they are, do have a positive
aspect in their unwinding or development...
if you look past the initial phases toward the ultimate Gain

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
``

ran across this url

"Why You Should Care About July 22, 2005"

www.threeworldwars.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bad, is only a matter of viewpoint, eh

TPL

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yes there are a lot of BAD predictions on here, not one has ever come true and/ or predicted a major unexpected event.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
None of the stuff in this forum is true so relax, all i have seen is predictions that never come true and people still believe in whoever does the predicting. People who say they are predicting the future are just guessing intelligently. Give me one instance where some person said something 100% clear that was 100% correct.
Some guy in the 1600's knew 9/11 was gonna happen =)

top topics

join