It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying Results if Iran/Syria attacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bios

How is it that you think you know this?
Have you been there and know this firsthand or is it just a bunch of crap you and your buddies fantasize about over a few vodkas.?

Dont forget the Doobies!

[edit on 1-7-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Baahhhh.... If SibTig's fantasies were anywhere close to reality then the Soviet Union wouldn't have fallen in like it did.

But, I will say this. Go to www.russarmy.com and buy some pretty nice Russian watches for a good price.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oh man, my sides hurt after reading that. There was some funny stuff in there. I especially like the "speed of light plasma weapons" that are destroying M1s right and left.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Dont forget the Doobies!

I don't think they're available in Russia, they inject cough syrup instead. Really. Not to mention SiberianTiger is far too angry and yearns for WWIII far too much to be smoking weed. Perhaps he should travel here to the U.S., and I'll smoke some weed with him, maybe he'll chill out a bit then.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by edsinger
Dont forget the Doobies!

I don't think they're available in Russia, they inject cough syrup instead. Really. Not to mention SiberianTiger is far too angry and yearns for WWIII far too much to be smoking weed. Perhaps he should travel here to the U.S., and I'll smoke some weed with him, maybe he'll chill out a bit then.

heck ya the True American Way !!!
Rock On

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
While many of you might realy beleive that U.S. will just go in and win a war against Iran&Syria the truth is, as long as Russia is supplying Iran/Syria with the best weaponry money can buy U.S. will be no means win "ANYTHING!!!!! www.vialls.com...

Okay, serious question here:

Siberian, in your own opinion, do you believe that Russia currently has weapons in its inventory which can out-perform any weapon the U.S. has available?

The reason I ask has to do with my next question to you:

Do you believe that Russia will sell its current technology and 'cutting edge' weaponry?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Some terrible things at times must be considered, if not done. Syria and Iran and I may add North Korea need a friendly Slap. If that doesn't work and North America is threatened directly OR Indirectly then I would think action against that threat must be made.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Our SAM'S are better than any SAM U.S. has, our ANTIship missiles are beter, our NUclear Missile are dfinetly better, our ABM Lazers have been and are better than anything U.S.A. can come up with our "Particle beam "cosmosphere's" in space are the best Exotic weapons EVER designed by man, with the exepting of ABM,COSMOSPHERE'S we will sell any of the above mentioned weapons to any nation which is not threatening U.S. but is being threated BY U.S.A., When ever Russia sells cutting edge weaponry to other nations Russia has something much better than for our self in our inventory.

[edit on 2-7-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Conjectures and assumptions lead to some asking you to simply provide said proof for your overblown patriotic claims, SiberianTiger.

Is this another case of you being "assured"?
Your rambling.

seekerof

[edit on 2-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You should really stop posting you have lost all credibly and respect with your exaggeration and rambling. Do yourself and us some good and go back to sleep its past your bedtime, let the adults discus topics here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Granted Russia is broke there harmless. But on the other hand there weapons systems, Space programs and general engineer skill's have far shadowed anything the US could dream of. The US has a long history of designing and engineering junk, weather it be slow useless Sherman tanks in WW2 or the worst cars in modern day. Anything worth mentioning the US developed was by imported and captured scientist.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, gee bob, considering that EVERYONE in the US came from somewhere else, what do you expect? We create the worst equipment? Does the B-2, or the F-22, or the F-15, or the X-1, or the B-52 mean anything to you? The Sherman was NOT a bad tank, it was outclassed by the ones it was up against. I STILL haven't seen anyone come out with anything to beat the SR-71, and don't tell me that Kelly Johnson was a captured scientist.

"A native of Michigan, Johnson was born in the remote mining town of Ishpeming on November 27, 1910 to immigrant Swedish parents."

Read this, and look at all the projects he had a hand in and tell me that the US makes the worst equipment.

www.wvi.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Quite the fecund attempt to justify Putins own crimes as minute compared to others, also, it should be noted, that the man can take out lesser Japanese Judoists.

All hail Putin, former KGB, and current detracter of democracy in Russia.

Luxifero.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
First, lets evaluate the source of the article. Look at the root site that it came from.

www.vialls.com...

I think theres an Elvis spotting in there somewhere.

Syria and Iran united in a war would be a horrible loss of life in a tech battle

Wars today are fought with money. And America can outspend, and out produce anyone with the highest tech weapons and aircraft available.

But is that what we want? Russia is hardly in the position to be fighting wars when it has extreme poverty as it does. However the sale of weapons to supplement their economy could be a lucrative business. Let them fight the wars, and well supply the guns and ammo.

Laslty, as far as Russian weapons being superior to the US? Pleeze.
Not battle tested, and not produced in numbers.

If afghanistan and chechnya are any idea of weapons systems available, and the effectiveness of the Russian Army, then I think were ok.

Oscar I and II class subs, a demoralized Russian Navy, a poorly outfitted Army, need I go further? Russia is a great country, but she needs to take care of her people before building high tech weapons and other things that are not currently high on her priority list. Ill leave it at that for now.

The only horrifying result on this war would be the humility that Iran and Syria would experience.

Diplomacy gentlemen. Stay it off at the pass before war erupts.

GW are you listenin?

Peace

[edit on 2-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 2-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Siberian Tiger. i think you have Diahrea of the Mouth, Why havent we all heard of these Particle Satelite lazer Cosmosphere beam thingys except you, you need to change your name from Siberian Tiger to the The Guiness Book of Bull Crap

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Don't forget the speed of light weapons. *snort* Hey, I bet they already turned them into spaceships and are on another planet.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
"Our weapons have never been tested you say?" HIFIGUY Because of our SAM's and MiG's your Nation lost in Vietnam (3298) Aircraft, that almost what U.S.A. lost in WW2

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
"Our weapons have never been tested you say?" HIFIGUY Because of our SAM's and MiG's your Nation lost in Vietnam (3298) Aircraft, that almost what U.S.A. lost in WW2

im really really tired and that makes no sense to me at all im going to go to sleep and look at that again in the morning

But i still give no credit to your above post, but im sure you have some excuse or vialls website stating this,

Siberian, I swear if you came on here and made a post and you said the world was Round i would seriously start to think the world was flat.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh that's a good one. We lost Vietnam because our own politicians didn't have the guts to let the military fight the war the way they SHOULD have fought it, then pulled them out. And how do you compare THIRTY YEAR OLD weapons to current ones? Or are you saying that all of your weapons are still Vietnam era weapons?

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Which post are u talking about U don't believe?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join