It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addition to main site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think it would be nice to have a new addition to the main site that talked about different government ordered assassinations i.e., JFK,MLK, and RFK. It could really have anything related to people involved in conspiracies but I was thinking more along the line of assassinations. The main site doesn't really have anything talking about specific people.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The main reason simply put for the lack of such articles on the main site is because I never really had an interest in them.

As time goes by and a growing public interest asks me for more information about particular subjects, I add them! To start with, I was only an Area 51 and aircraft man, but look what everyone has done to me. From Scandanavian looking aliens to secret handshakes...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:17 AM
link   
And to think that HAARP and abscure scalar technologies that no one really understands led to the largest thread in ATS history...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The J-10 thread didn't even come a close 2nd, but I'm glad the HAARP thread has produced so much varied interest.

It was among one of the very first pages I produced back on my old GeoCities site (pre-AboveTopSecret.com domain), and the sheer "conspiracy" interest is unprecedented on the board.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The Seismic thread is huge.

I look at people getting orgasmic over the readings they post, in wonderment, then venture back to the safe and easy ground of exposing Bush administration conspiracies and corruption.

[Edited on 14-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
The main reason simply put for the lack of such articles on the main site is because I never really had an interest in them.

As time goes by and a growing public interest asks me for more information about particular subjects, I add them! To start with, I was only an Area 51 and aircraft man, but look what everyone has done to me. From Scandanavian looking aliens to secret handshakes...

Does that mean I should start a poll about this?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is no point starting a poll to determine what stories I write and add to the main site. I must have an interest in what I write. In time I will likely get something up there but in the mean time there are plenty of dedicated sites out there covering the JFK assassination for example, in tremendous detail I could only hope to match.

top topics

join