It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Lapdog media: "Don't follow the money"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
hey, everyone! don't forget....., it's the LIBERAL media. the lefty liberal media. ewwwwwwww, those treasonous lefties make me so mad!!!!

'ole dj even managed to spin a little bi-partisanism into this one. what a champ. i wonder if my corn flakes are left or right? important issues like this need to be settled.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Geez, no bias or hatred in this nice "op ed" article..FTA:

"a second-term imperial presidency"

"attack"

"intimidate and snuff out"

Emotionally loaded words showing the author's hatred and desire to load "feelings" rather than any sort of fact finding. I'd have to put this in the same load as a lot of the anti-Clinton stuff and most left or right wing ranting.

Hell, sounds a lot like the Bob Lazar folks whenever their UFO theories are shot down.

This sort of thing does a great disservice to the truth. There are articles and history showing terrible things done (and for campaign reasons of all things) but fluffy, hate filled psycholinguistics is a waste of time for readers. And it adds BS partisan politics-instead of looking for truth. We would be better served to wonder how many other politicians Republican and Democrat, have done this and worse, and not gotten caught. We should be vigilant when *any* individual is making a political statement or career- President or Senator, appointed official or elected, self-aggrandized or media- manufactured. Not just our opponents, named by our parties.

The real lesson to be learned from the Watergate scandal: There *are* conspiracies, coverups, and shadowy people trying to hide truths.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Phugedaboudet, its called an Opinion/Editorial. If you cannot express your personal views in your Opinion piece then where can you show it?

The ignorance surrounding bias around here, I feel, is the single biggest reason why sod all people bother posting news articles.

<< 1   >>

join