It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Arrest Killer Cow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Nigerian police arrested a cow that killed a bus driver who was urinating on the roadway. Witnesses wanted the cow killed, but the authorities decided to take the bovine into custody.

Nigerian police have arrested a cow that killed a bus driver who was urinating on a highway, a police spokesman said Thursday.

The horned African cow, which was wandering stray in the Ojo district of Nigeria's biggest city Lagos, also injured several bystanders after killing the man.

"The cow went mad, ran into a bus driver and knocked him down. Efforts to revive him were fruitless," said Lagos police spokesman Olubode Ojajuni.

Some people suggested the animal be shot, but the district police officer ordered it to be taken alive.

Yahoo

[edit on 05/6/11 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And to those who were waitin' for it..........drum roll please..........

Brings new definition to 'Mad Cow Disease', dunt' it?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In the cows perspective...

I would be mad as H*** if someone stood there and pi**ed in my food!
Veggie on not!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
oh man that was awesome, I mean damn I feel bad for the guy dying and me laughing at it but IT WAS A COW!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just give the cow to me, I'll take care of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't want to be locked up in the same cell as that cow! LOL

This brings up a number of serious questions:

Now how does a Nigerian Cop go about conducting a thorough interrogation with a cow?

Would showing photos of people urinating on grassy land be enough to get an emotional charge out of the incarcerated bovine?

Are they merely trying to protect the poor beast from the angry mob, and will eventually let the accused out the back door once all the heat drops off?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
hahahahha im sorry but what the hay!

take the cow in, what for, he's a murderer.

are they going to rehabilitate him?

make him go to mca - mad cows annoymous?

i feel bad for the guy - what a horrible way to die.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The cow might have heard the story where Ozzy Osbourne bit the head of a cow on stage during a live show. And then he got mad...

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh dear god. I can't stop laughing. My friend said "As long as it gets a fair trial in front of its peers. Steers?"

I feel bad for the guy, but god what a way to go. I wonder if the cow gets the death penalty if they'll have a barbecue after.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
I feel bad for the guy, but god what a way to go.

I wonder what is written on his tombstone now. "Killed by a cow", or something similar? Maybe they can bury the cow next to him?

top topics

join