It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all going to come down around his ears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
For some time now I have had the feeling that there is going to be irrefutable proof come out on Bush and his administration and it is going to rock the US, he will be impeached because they will want to rule as long as possible and so will not step down like Nixon, plus they keep thinking they can turn the tide but can't. The administration will get kicked out of office and believe or not Clinton and his administration will be reinstated in an emergency act until next election. It will make people become more aware and take voting seriously also the media will have a real wake up call since they get a lot of blame on this. This stuff coming out on Bush will come out in about 2-3 months but he will not leave office until mid 2006. Anyway I have had the strongest feeling that this will happen here of late, Deep Throat is part of the reason it happens, he inspires others to overcome their fear and band together and get the stuff out in front of the public. Now last tiem i predicted anythig it did nto happen but it did inspire posts trying to stop the prophecy board from being seen, hope I don't get that reaction this time.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sorry, but this is ridiculous. First of all Bush has done nothing wrong and no one is going to impeach him. Second, you would need an Amendment to the Constitution to but Bill Clinton back in office, and thirdly this forum isn't for personal predictions.

edit:

FYI, if the President and Vice President were ever removed from office at the same time, the Speaker of the House (currently Dennis Hastert) would become President...there'd be no need for any act let alone an Amendment to the Constitution.

[edit on 6/6/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I said the whole Bush administration not just Bush and where can we put personal predictions I thought this was the place.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
goose,

I know you said the entire Bush admin would be booted, but the Speaker of the House isn't part of that admin. Dennis Hastert would become President if your scenario happened. See The Presidential Succession Act of 1947.

BTW, personal predictions go here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks I wrote one of the mods asking them to move it to the right spot. I still see Clinton being president again due to it being a crisis and this guy steps down, but we will see. I am not a psychic but I have in the past predicted things like I predicted my neighbor would have a heart attack, in two weeks and he did, it was his first heart attack and before that he ahd been in good health. I don't know how I knew I just knew.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by goose]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

First of all Bush has done nothing wrong

well, i have to disagree with you djohnsto77. Your understanding of our constitution is valid, however President Bush and his administration most certainly have done wrong; they have just disguised it and packaged it with enough ambiguity allowing it to filter past the incentives of the few patriotic americans left. the rest are apathetic.

but america is such that when an administration fails, the country has failed. its called oversight, and our citizenship has failed. granted, the turn of the 21st century with globalization as the hidden theme, happy picket-fence america has had a difficulty learning that pretty much everything is fake on the outside. its funny how WW2 opened the doors for the coldwar. nobody said the propaganda war was next in line - but it makes sense.

politics has always told its little white lies with the smiles and handshakes, but it wasnt until recently that the propoganda machine was in such a high gear. public belief in the 'official story' these days is *so* very key for this administrations future plans.

i dont want to turn this into a "BUSH - BAD!" thread, so i will leave it at that. but there is ample supply of evidence if you're open to it. all the while, ponder to yourself "what would actually constitute proof should i encounter it?" photographs, papertrails and connect the dots seemingly are not enough for the average american. we've been conditoned to pay attention until the movie gets out. well, sorry this story takes much more than 2 hours to tell, but guess what; its true.

as for your prediction goose, i wont say i agree with every detail to the 'T', but America is going to be ROCKED hard. complete agreement. i dont know if it will come as outright war, impeachment, or all of the above, but any citizenship that sleeps through 2 elections, lied to or not, is going to have to reckon with the grip on the reigns once they awake.

WAKE UP AMERICA~

edit: for goodness sakes look at history people. suburbian dreams will sink like atlantis too. the strong ALWAYS try to opress the weak. its human nature. unfortunatley, the textbooks tell us that humans are more prone to react after the fact then vigilantly guard against it.

thus we are destined for another great war. it will hurt. and it will be written about in textbooks. textbooks will be studied to death, at which point humanity will find another way to trick itself into killing itself off.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by lost]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well, all I have to say is that I'd be happy to take any bets on the side that President Bush will still be U.S. President at 11:59 AM January 20th, 2009.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
well djohnsto77, i will take a friendly bet with you. be sure to come and rub it in my face once i loose, because i will probably forgotten by then. lol. while i cannot wholeheartedly agree that bush & co will be out of office, i think i can confidently expect WW3 to begin before they leave.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
there would be one possible way that the passing of power could deviate from the mandates of the constitution. That would be if there was evidence of major illegalities, no only on Bush's part, but on much of the rest of the federal government, of which, at the present time is predominantly republican.

I am kind of expecting something major to come out soon that cause something like this to happen, but in order for them to go to the extreme of passing it onto Clinton, it would have to be something major, which would involve a part of the republican party.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here is what is going to happen soon (I'm feeling before the end of summer)

1. Constitutional law will be restored.

2. Resignations of current administration to be replaced by Constitutionally acceptable President and Vice President Designates until new elections within 120 days; if they do not voluntarily resign, there will be other intervention

3. Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" enabling international banking improvements to proceed smoothly; ends U.S. aggressive military actions immediately, and many more improvements.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"Resignations of current administration to be replaced by Constitutionally acceptable President and Vice President Designates "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the problem though would be that to be constitutionally acceptable, succession would have to be handed down the the house majority leader (?)..or someone in congress.....it's the means that the constitution perscribes...
for it to deviate from that the original post suggest, the scandel would have to involve those named in our constitution to be successors...That's one BIG SCANDEL, right there. ain't saying they couldn't find one if there was one...but well, the idea that clinton would escape if kind of far out also.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Clinton will be put back in due to the instabiity in our country caused by this scandal and the thought that it will stabilize the country and also its a time when we need experienced leadership to maintain finances, stock market crash is feared, not to mention the future trials, people in America feeling betrayed especially the ones who supported him, if Bush administration blames the liberal for all their problems it will be them they are hoping to save them all because the people wh supported him really want blood and are not going to be satisfied with anything less. Bush and others will be tried for many crimes, it will be a hard time for our country.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yeah, I really want Bill ( Waco) Clinton back in office! Yep, good'ol Bill ( OKC blown up) Clinton, Doesn't get any better than that!

All of his fine gun control and other people control attempts.

Yeah baby thats what I want.:w:

Roper

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
this forum isn't for personal predictions.

Then why is it this forum titled "Dreams & Personal Predictions"?

????????????????????

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I doubt Bush will be kicked out of office, unless some HUGE story breaks out. Maybe involving the WMD, Iraq, etc

I do remember in 1993, Kenny Kingston (Some L.A. Psychic) Said on "Love Line", President Clinton was going to be impeached, he couldn't see the full details, he thought it was going to be something international. Turned out he was half right.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Godzilla1985]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985

Originally posted by djohnsto77
this forum isn't for personal predictions.

Then why is it this forum titled "Dreams & Personal Predictions"?

????????????????????

I think it was originally posted in the ATS Prediction area which isn't for personal predictions and has since been moved -which is why it was confusing at this point to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
6/6/2005 Aw come on people give me some credit here. I predicted that the Bush Administration was going down and that Bush would be impeached in 2006.
Tom Delay indicted, Libby indicted (Cheney's assistant). Talk of possible Rove indictment, talk of possible Cheney indictment. Bush's approval rating at an all time low. More and more stuff coming out about the war and the way we were duped, Senate holding closed session. Something is up folks and I think that my prediction is getting more and more real. And as the investigations and time goes on people will talk. What do you guys think?

[edit on 2-11-2005 by goose]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
well. not to be pessemistic, but i think things can get a lot worse before they get better. buuuut,

i certainly hope youre right. whats up with that secret session anyways?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
An indictment is not a guilty verdict handed down from a jury.

Libby won't go to trial for two years if then.

This whole thing ain't nuttin' but pol-tricks.

Roper

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If enough stuff comes out on Bush that can be confirmed an impeachment process can happen and Bush can be out on his ear.
As for Libby ather possible indictments to come, yes I realize an indictment is not a guilty verdict but that does mean there is enough evidence and a reason for a trial and a possible guilty verdict.

top topics

join