It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Bike Wreck, or Karl Rove Left Hook To The Eye?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This has happened far too many times to be coincidence, and I am with all those who don't buy that old "pretzel" story, either. My bet is that he was drinking and messing around with one of the women from the White House secretarial pool or something---it's a well-guarded secret that Bush is every bit as much of a womanizer as Clinton, if not moreso---and Laura walked in and let him have it. You know she could whip him in a fight.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
He has been called a dry drunk, maybe that has something to do with it. Here's a while article on it

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That's a really excellent article, thank you for posting the link or I never would have seen it. I definitely see a lot of "dry drunk" tendencies in Bush's behavior, but geez---a lot of stuff the guy does makes me think he's a good-old-fashioned regular drunk, just like he always has been. In any case, it's probably safe to say that only the most blindly imbecilic Bush-worshippers believe the pretzel story anymore.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry, but I'm still laughing at the guy who said that democrats need to try to support Bush like the Republicans supported Clinton.

I only wish the democrats had the kind of balls Republicans have... you know, the kind of balls to drum up numerous investigations -- most of which hold no ground -- and to eventually impeach.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join