It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

austrian sparbuch accounts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i really did not know where to post this one and have probably posted it in the wrong (if there is a right ) part so please forgive if it has wasted anyones time!!
im interested in obtaining an 'austrian sparbuch' account, up until november last yr (i think) these accounts (like post office accounts) were reasonable easy to obtain, and were totaly transferable, between people, ie if you had the sparbuch (which im led to belive means passbook) you were the holder of the account?
i would be greatfull if anyone could give me their wealth of knowledge on this subject (as there are a lot of very knowledgable peopl on here)
and once again a sincere appology to the admin or anyone else who reads this and thinks 'what a waste of time', it really wasnt meant!! thanks

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You mean the anonymous, untraceable bank account?

Here are my findings.

www.google.com...

The Austrian ATM Sparbuch - (no longer available)!
As of November 01, 2000, the issuance of NEW Austrian Sparbuchs has been prohibited by G-7's FATF. We still have access to 93 "vintage" Austrian Sparbuchs issued by Oberbank (Salzburg) on February 06, 1995 in stock ready to go - and of course STILL VALID!

Austrian Sparbuch: US$550.
Austrian ATM Sparbuch: US$600

[edit on 22-5-2005 by makeitso]

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
yes mate they are the ones! many thanks for the very quick search and reply.
as i thought they are no longer available in the normal way (unless you want to pay well over the odds), i didnt realise it was 200 that they stopped i had in mind last yr?, again thanks mate!

new topics

join