It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you SLEEPING? Mars is coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The Red Planet is about to be spectacular! This month and next, Earth is catching up with Mars in an encounter that will culminate in the closest approach between the two planets in recorded history. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287. Due to the way Jupiter's gravity tugs on Mars and perturbs its orbit, astronomers can only be certain that Mars has not come this close to Earth in the Last 5,000 years, but it may be as long as 60,000 years before it happens again. The encounter will culminate on August 27th when Mars comes to within 34,649,589 miles of Earth and will be (next to the moon) the brightest object in the night sky. It will attain a magnitude of -2.9 and will appear 25.11 arc seconds wide. Mars will be easy to spot. At the beginning of August it will rise in the east at 10p.m. and reach its azimuth at about 3 a.m.

By the end of August when the two planets are closest, Mars will rise at nightfall and reach its highest point in the sky at 12:30a.m. That's pretty convenient to see something that no human being has seen in recorded history. So, mark your calendar at the beginning of August to see Mars grow progressively brighter and brighter throughout the month. Share this with your children and grandchildren. NO ONE ALIVE TODAY WILL EVER SEE THIS AGAIN

Mars is closest ever in 73,000 years on August 27th and coincidently it falls on the New Moon (which symbolizes not light but darkness to masons) so it will be well visable to the world. Will the Illuminati do something on such a date?

Occultists all throughout history have started wars when mars is most close...

Mars is named after the Roman Pagan God of War, because to the Romans Mars symbolized blood, because it mars is red and blood is also red so they named it after him, so they worship mars as a symbol of the Pagan God of war...

The Sky will also be some 100 times more red on that date...

MARS WATCH:
www.space.com...

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by William]

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What do you think may transpire- war is in full force as it is. Do yu think a catyclism is in the works??

I believe Hale-Bopp was advertised this way also- and I believe there definately is an occult belief in planetary/Astrologic aspects in terms of Power concerning Mars..............

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
that is going to scare me to death

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
chances are nothing will happen.

but if i was a betting man.....

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoBXsiNN
Occultists all throughout history have started wars when mars is most close...

Yes, satan would like his dinner served at the end of the month. Mars adds to the flavour.

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
yes, because the sky is really falling this time!

seriously, does anyone have any statistics between major military conflicts and the position of Mars? that would be very interesting to see if there actually is any correlation, or if it's all just heresay.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh my gawd!! We're all going to die, just like when the planets all lined up a couple decades ago and the resulting earthquake caused all of California west of the San Andreas faultline to slide into the Pacific? Oh, that was a horrible day, millions of people killed and loss of property. Here comes another terrible disaster!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh great, its the autumn end of the world scaremongering.

I feel rather lucky as i've survived a couple of apocalypses this year alone.

Roll on the december 31st predictions.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
yeah it's looking pretty damn big atm

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
just remember that the more attention you give something that has not yet happened in this frame of existence, the better chance it has of NOT MATERIALIZING

i know, i know.... it's just hopeful thinking.

i would think its possible for TPTB to use the planet representing the roman war god (aka one of their masters) as a trigger event for WWIII (iran, anyone? or should we just blow up the dome of the rock as originally planned)

i mean, if you think about the timing,logically, you can assume two things: one, they are getting antsy about deploying the NWO or whatsit. two, they don't have much time left until 2012, whatever happens then, and they damn sure don't have the patience to wait another 5-60K years!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank God I now know what it is. For the past 2 weeks I'vee seen a light in the sky that looked to big to be a star, it scared the s**t out of me. Now it's really excited me knowing it's Mars, and you say it's gonna get bigger? Excellent.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm personally expecting a major war or something along that line. A high level ex-occultist says that this means to witches that a final war is coming to bring forth a new age... It doesn' help when the gov. uses occultism such as with the previous war.
I'm quite confident that something bad is going to happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
WW3? Sixth trumpet? 200 mill. soldiers? 2 Bill. cassualties?

Which star constallations does it pass through? In which constallation will it be on it's highest peak? Not that I believe in astrology, but it would be interresting to know....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by subalterna
A high level ex-occultist says that this means to witches that a final war is coming to bring forth a new age...

Really.
I'd be interested to read about that, because I've never heard of it before.
Could you offer a reference?

Peace,
Beergoggles

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What happened with that betting service?

We could place a few on the last digits and win.

What was it they said, ohhh yeah, high tourist season - the reason behind the attack at the end of the month lol

High tourist season.

Can people get any dumber?

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ya just gotta love mars.

ANTARCTIC NAZI UFO'S

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by subalterna
A high level ex-occultist says that this means to witches that a final war is coming to bring forth a new age.

Speaking as the board's resident Witch... no, it doesn't mean that.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
WITD said remember 1931.

See my post under Trilateral commision for what happened in 1931 and also

The years 1930 and 1931 had been good for Hitler politically
www.historyplace.com...

WWII was kicking off but nobody realised yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I found this animation on www.sunspotcycle.com...

The animation shows how Mars is doing a "loop" around the constellation Aquarius, or the Waterbearer. This is called a retrograde motion. When Jesus was born, Jupiter and Saturn were in conjunction and made a similar turn around the constellation of Pisces, the Fishes. Jesus marked the start of the Age of Pisces, are we currently witnessing the transission into the Age of Aquarius?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

join