It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi seriously wounded?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You know what iraqies say, Zarqawi is just another WMD.

It doesn't exist, and the US just uses it to attack anywhere it likes.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian SisterI am the closest thing this site has to the resistance, and read my lips, Zarqawi is a phantom creation by the US government.

How in the world would you even know???

his source says the US 100% belive, He was healthy enough to jump of a truck,leave a laptop behind [...] A week later, this source says they belive he is a sickly man in hospital.

The senior military official said that they have since learned Zarqawi jumped out of the vehicle when it passed beneath an overpass, presumably to avoid detection from the air, and hid there before running to a safe house in Ramadi.

How healthy does a person need to be to do this exactly? And, you are saying its inconsistent that he jumped out of a moving truck and then, later was in a hospital?

The car chase was February 20th. The Hospital Raid was in the begining of May.
Are all the members of resistance using magic calenders like you?

“It seems like it’s going to be another Fallujah,”

Well, at least the message of destruction is starting to get across.

And what is the claim exactly, that the Illuminati tools, the US, have created this myth of Al-Zarqawi, in order to, well what exactly? There are criminal gangs roving iraq and attacking US forces, you've agreed to that. So why is the US creating this guy? To make the insurgency seem more 'centralized' ? To what purpose? Just to have a 'bad guy', so that they can fabricate stories? And the jordanians are liars too? And what are they doign exactly, they send the US troops out on a job, have some guy pretend to be zarqawi to lead the troopers on a ruse, and then he leaves a laptop? Or are you saying that these troop deployments are also fictional?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"How in the world would you even know???"

you don't have to take my word for it, but go out and check the information yourself. You'll see that any evidence that zarqawi exists is flimsy at best.

"Well, at least the message of destruction is starting to get across."

... This statement , this statement is going to follow you from now on, where ever you go! Thankyou, thankyou for exposing what you are. You said it, you have to live with it.

The very definition of terrorism, is to terrorise a people with destruction etc.. to coerce them to belive or do what you want.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
All the information that you exist is flimsy too Syrian sister...for all we know you could be just a radical Muslim who is just trying to win some people for your insurgency...

More so when most of what you post are lies. Perhaps you are even a computer program trying to mess up with people's minds in these forums...because i find it strange that anyone in their right minds would claim so many lies.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
All the information that you exist is flimsy too Syrian sister...for all we know you could be just a radical Muslim who is just trying to win some people for your insurgency...

More so when most of what you post are lies. Perhaps you are even a computer program trying to mess up with people's minds in these forums...because i find it strange that anyone in their right minds would claim so many lies.

Who is Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi?
by Michel Chossudovsky
www.globalresearch.ca...

Read that, read the links it references and then come back here and say you whole heartedly believe Al-Zarqawi exsists exactly how the US claim. If your not prepared to do some heavy reading into the inconsistancies of this man then you can't possibly form an opinion that hasn't been fed to you.

Patriotism is your worst enemy. If you can't leave it at the door to actually learn what's happening then your doomed to be used by those your supporting. There's no better way of having people do your bidding than having them believe you have their back. The fact this administration has done nothing more than kill or mame thousands of your armed forces, ruin the good name of America globally, install right removing Patriot Acts and pissed away your countries economy should be the first sign that they are simply blowing smoke up your butt and using your Patiotism against you.

To me, it seems a dreadful indignity to have a soul controlled by geography. ~George Santayana

To him in whom love dwells, the whole world is but one family. ~Buddha

I am not an Athenian or a Greek, I am a citizen of the world. ~Socrates

I couldn't help but say to [Mr. Gorbachev], just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another planet. [We'd] find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together. ~Ronald Reagan, 1985

Get it?

[edit on 17-5-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Yes Mauddib, you got me there, I am a robot. ERROR, ERROR.

Infact, my favourite magasine is Cyborg life.

politicalhumor.about.com...

and while you and i are being ridiculous muaddib. Here's something that's not as ridiculous as it seems.

ahmed-mohammed.mindswap.net...

This is most likely how they invented Zarqawi.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
... This statement , this statement is going to follow you from now on, where ever you go! Thankyou, thankyou for exposing what you are. You said it, you have to live with it.

Do you actually think that that is the first time that I have said anything like that?

The very definition of terrorism, is to terrorise a people with destruction etc.. to coerce them to belive or do what you want.

You do see that that is not what I was stating, right? A terrorist threatens and does destruction with the intent of causing change. The US is attacking peopel that it is at war with. The 'message' is not an actual message, an intended 'threat' being made on the iraqi people. Nevertheless, the 'message' is still there. Its liek the message that kids get to look both ways before crossing the street. If one of them is hit, its not intentional, its not 'done' so that the others will look both ways. Similarly, the US didn't get into the Fallujan Episode merely so it could hold the iraqis hostage. The US attacked the criminal organziation that is the insurgency. If there is to be any difference between any War versus Terror, then its there.
I'll agree that there is a 'higher order' consideration here, and that all war can be viewed as terrorism, but that isn't saying much.

I notice you completely and entirely ignored that your basic premise, r:zarqawi too sick, was baseless.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
”There are criminal gangs roving iraq and attacking US forces, you've agreed to that”

“I’ve agreed to that?” There are criminals in iraq just in any country. But the people attacking the US forces, are the resistance.

“So why is the US creating this guy? To make the insurgency seem more 'centralized' ? To what purpose?”

The purpose is, a feeble attempt to link what is going on in iraq to the perpetual “war on terrorism”. The purpose is, to make the legitimate resistance in iraq, look like something that is illegitimate. The purpose is, to defame the resistance, so that it loses it’s support base. The purpose is, to be able to attack anywhere they like under the pretext of “looking for Zarqawi”. Just like the used the WMD’s. The last purpose, is the most sinister… and it is about control of both sides… but it won’t happen. That’s the way the illuminati work!

Ofcource the Jordanians are liars, they are sooo puppeted by the US it’s not funny, like a lot of other governments.

As for what you say about terrorism, terrorism is a technique, a strategy, like a flanking maneuver. It’s a horrible technique used not just by crazed people, but by states too. It instill terror in a populace to weaken their will. It sends the message, if you resist, you will be crushed.

I know exactly what you meant by that. That at least the destruction was getting through to the Iraqi people, and that you hope their spirit will be broken. Hah, you are very much mistaken sir.
You claim to make statements like that all the time? Well I can’t wait to hear the next golden gem.

I heard the laptop story a few weeks ago on the news, not months ago.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

”There are criminal gangs roving iraq and attacking US forces, you've agreed to that”

“I’ve agreed to that?” There are criminals in iraq just in any country. But the people attacking the US forces, are the resistance.

I think that at that point I hadn't realized that you think that every criminal act that occurs in iraq is the result of false flag operations by the US, and that, literally, everyone in the resistance is a near saint and simply a patriot.

The purpose is, a feeble attempt to link what is going on in iraq to the perpetual “war on terrorism”.

And for this, they need to invent an evil adventurer? One that 'obviously' doesn't exist?

The purpose is, to make the legitimate resistance in iraq, look like something that is illegitimate

People like Sadr might have a case for being the legitimate resistance, the ones targeting civilians are the reason that the resistance is criminal.

The purpose is, to defame the resistance, so that it loses it’s support base.

Again, why zarqawi, why a jordanian? Why a man with one leg? To ally the resistance with terrorism? Doesn't make sense, acoording to you, those kidnappings and beheadings and false flag operations are doing the work of that.

The purpose is, to be able to attack anywhere they like under the pretext of “looking for Zarqawi”

Why would the Coalition need a pretext to attack anywhere in iraq, and why would that pretext have to be this zarqawi guy?.

Just like the used the WMD’s.

Similarly, why would the US need WMDs to attack iraq? The whole world was completely opposed to it, and couldn't prevent it. Why would they need to make up stuff about WMD? And if they made it up, why wouldn't they plant it there?

That’s the way the illuminati work!

The Illuminati ceased to exist in the 18th century.

As for what you say about terrorism, terrorism is a technique, a strategy, like a flanking maneuver. It’s a horrible technique used not just by crazed people, but by states too. It instill terror in a populace to weaken their will. It sends the message, if you resist, you will be crushed.

Like I said, we can say that all war, or any violence, is terrorism. Short of that, the sentiment I expressed was not one of terrorism. The iraqi people should realize that resistance is futile, as they say, its not terrorism to defeat the enemy and hope that the pool of possible combatants realizes that its not worth it. Or at the very least, if it is, if all war is merely terrorism, then the term terrorism is meaningless anyway.

I know exactly what you meant by that.

Apparently you don't.

That at least the destruction was getting through to the Iraqi people, and that you hope their spirit will be broken. Hah, you are very much mistaken sir

Why would the US need to break their spirits when it already dominates their population and nation?? Heck, according to the theory you advocate, there isn't even much of a resistance, since most of what we hear about is falseflag operations, and since the US can go into a town like Falluja, 'massacre its populace' (as per related conspiracy theories) and then waltz out at will. The US is going thru all these games to break the will of a people that can't fend for themselves in the first place???

I heard the laptop story a few weeks ago on the news, not months ago.

Doesn't matter when you heard it, what matters is that the car chase and the hospital seekign episode were months apart. You had stated that he couldn't be jumping out of the car one day, and then be so sick that he needed to go to the hospital a few days later, that it was an inconsistency.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Why is the cancer which is Syrian Sister allowed to continue to grow unchecked in every thread on ATS? This is about the 5th thread I've seen hijacked by her and infilitrated by her crazy ideas until all intelligent conversation is cut off and replaced by the thorns of her own biased and far-out opinion and theory.

I've noticed that poster Plumbo whenever he tries to say anything in a science thread about his (admittedly wacky) theories, he's immediately knocked down and instructed to keep his thoughts to his own thread. Yet Syrian Sister is allowed to fester as an open sore infecting anyone's War on Terror thread with poisonous discord even though she has her own threads.

Is it bias? Or carelessness?

[edit on 5/18/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Why is the cancer which is Syrian Sister allowed to continue to grow unchecked in every thread on ATS?

She's done nothing that calls for action.

This is about the 5th thread I've seen hijacked by her and infilitrated by her crazy ideas until all intelligent conversation is cut off and replaced by the thorns of her own biased and far-out opinion and theory.

Far out opinion and theory are what the site is all about tho. If we permit shape shifting lizard men from another dimension to operate here, surely we must permit syrian sistas from australia to do the same no?

I've noticed that poster Plumbo whenever he tries to say anything in a science thread about his (admittedly wacky) theories, he's immediately knocked down and instructed to keep his thoughts to his own thread.

I saw something like that happen once, he seemed to agree it was off topic. This isn't off topic, the topic is zarqawi.

Is it bias? Or carelessness?

Do you honestly think we are guilty of either??

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
”I think that at that point I hadn't realized that you think that every criminal act that occurs in iraq is the result of false flag operations by the US, and that, literally, everyone in the resistance is a near saint and simply a patriot.”

If you read what I said in the above, I said that there are criminals in every country. MOST of the criminal acts that are occurring now are false flag ops. Everyone in the real resistance are patriots and heros, that’s why they are in the resistance in the first place.

“And for this, they need to invent an evil adventurer?”

Yes, they need to invent an evil adventurer, and he’s gang of merry elfs. They needed him to be mobile so they can claim he is where they want, and they wanted to have someone to blame both their psy-ops and the legitimate resistance attacks on.

“People like Sadr might have a case for being the legitimate resistance, the ones targeting civilians are the reason that the resistance is criminal.”

The ones who are targeting civilians are the Criminal Psy-Op team CIA/MOSSAD. And Sadr’s mehdi army are the heroic resistance of the south front, why do you forget about the heroic resistance of the north front? Like the people of Fallujah, ramadi, Al Qaim etc..?

“Again, why zarqawi? Why a man with one leg?”

You see, There is no such thing as santa claus, but there may have been a saint nicholous. Saint nicholous is dead, but the stories made up about him subsequently under the name of santa are lies to suit an agenda. Zarqawi is not even a real name, I will post the real name shortly “abu mussab Al Zarqawi” is just an alias which means “father of mussab from the city of Zarqa.” His history is blurry and unverifiable . He’s the perfect template for creation.

They got a source that told them Zarqawi died in a bombing, but they didn’t like that, because that would kill their goldestien off ( george orwell 1984). There was another source, later that said, no no he didn’t die, he was hit by the bombing but he survived and went to Baghdad to have his leg amputated. They must have though, it’s a win win win, because he’s still alive so we can still use him, he can say our bombings where successful and hit something, and we can place him in Baghdad. But later they found, that the leg amputation story was a liability. So they changed it.

“Why would the Coalition need a pretext to attack anywhere in iraq, and why would that pretext have to be this zarqawi guy?.”

For instance, after the first siege of Fallujah, the Fallujan people won the ability to govern themselves, they where free from occupation. The US wasn’t happy with that, so instead of admitting, “we hate their freedom”, they instead said “you’ve got Zarqawi in fallujah, bring him to us”. Now Fallujah is a pretty small city, and the people would know if someone that’s supposed to have influence like that exists in their city. The US sent in a “negotiator”, to ask them to bring in Zarqawi, but it blew up in their face when the negotiator came back and said , there is no such thing as Zarqawi. So the … anyway I’ll post more about this when I get home…

The Zarqawi excuse is just easy, Raid a hospital here, “we where looking for Zarqawi”, terrorise people there “Zarqawi”, bomb buildings here “we had info that Zarqawi is there”. Psy-op operations “Zarqawi did it”. The legitimate resistance mortars a US base “Zarqawi did it and there is no legitimate resistance”. You see?

“Similarly, why would the US need WMDs to attack iraq? The whole world was completely opposed to it, and couldn't prevent it. Why would they need to make up stuff about WMD?”

Because they may have not fooled the world, but they certainly fooled a lot of the US public. And that’s all they needed. They just needed a reason, it didn’t have to be a good one.

“The Illuminati ceased to exist in the 18th century.”
That’s not the case sadly  there are some on this very board who claim to be illuminati.

“The iraqi people should realize that resistance is futile”
So I was right about what you meant It seems. I see that I didn’t have to wait long for another golden gem. What kind of draconian logic are you applying here? There is always hope, when something is right, when something is important, you always have to defend it! Live free or die! The human spirit, especially the iraqies will never be broken, not by the US, not by the illuminati!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think it's careless when a troll is allowed to continue to pollute a thread so badly it has to be moved to slugfest. The worst case was Bikereddie's thread just celebrating the return of his son and other UK troops that had to be moved to slugfest...what bad taste! What disrepect to Bikereddie, his son, and other UK, U.S. and other coalition troops! What a bad job!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Everyone in the real resistance are patriots and heros, that’s why they are in the resistance in the first place.

Yes

They do not need to invent a guy to accomplish this task of covering up their false flag operations and to make the resistiance look bad.

The ones who are targeting civilians are the Criminal Psy-Op team CIA/MOSSAD.

Of course, the joos, the jooos.

And Sadr’s mehdi army are the heroic resistance of the south front,

They're not much of a resistance, to be sure. Recall when he was surrounded in the Big Shrine for the Shia, and cease fires were being negotiated in stages? The US has no compunction about kicking down mosque doors, especially when the enemy is admitedly hiding behind them. They negotiated a cease fire with him, and allowed his 'mehdi' army to keep their arms, to incorporate the shia into the system, and to have a cleric under their thumb to regulate any civil society that would emerge, and control the political process.

why do you forget about the heroic resistance of the north front? Like the people of Fallujah, ramadi, Al Qaim etc..?

I distinguish between Sadr, who relatively exclusively attacked the US military, and who agreed to cease fires and collaboration, because his targeting of troops, while foolish, is still legitimate. Whereas those goons in the north and west are murdering their own people.

He’s the perfect template for creation.

The things you are saying that they use him for, they don't need him for. They don't need some guy to be supposedly running around. And, lets face it, if they manufactured a person to do all this, you'd never be able to tell that he didn't exist.

For instance, after the first siege of Fallujah, the Fallujan people won the ability to govern themselves, they where free from occupation. The US wasn’t happy with that, so instead of admitting, “we hate their freedom”, they instead said “you’ve got Zarqawi in fallujah, bring him to us”.

Preposterous. They hate their freedom, so they are attacking them? That doesn't even make sense. If the fallujans were free and quiet, then no one would give a dang about them.

Now Fallujah is a pretty small city, and the people would know if someone that’s supposed to have influence like that exists in their city.

Why in the world would they tell anyone if they are collaborating with him?

The Zarqawi excuse is just easy, Raid a hospital here, “we where looking for Zarqawi”, terrorise people there “Zarqawi”, bomb buildings here “we had info that Zarqawi is there”.
Its silly. They're putting an insurgency down. They don't need to say 'we wanted zarqawi' and then have to make everything seem like a search for him, its uncessesary. If they think that there are resistance fighters in a building/city/hospital, then they attack it, to kill the resistors, not to capture some ghost they made up. But you are suggesting that tehy are attacking hospitals, mosques, civilians, just because they are mean and hate them? Nonesense. They're not risking their lives to shoot up an bunch of civies for no particular reason.

Because they may have not fooled the world, but they certainly fooled a lot of the US public.

They hardly needed to make the claim of WMD to get the american public to not revolt over an iraq attack.
There were and are plenty of reasons to have attacked iraq. Also, pretending that your case is the case, then they'd've still had to have 'back up reasons' for when the WMD were not found and for justifiying the continuing occupation. Why go thru the extra b/s and face loosing stuff with the WMD's if you knew that youd have to abandon it right after the war? And why have your invasion force constantly jumping into chem-biowarfare suits while attacking Saddam's army? They were confident of a win, but not that confident.

That’s not the case sadly there are some on this very board who claim to be illuminati.

Thats hardly relevant to their continued existance, tho I haven't met anyone here who claims to be an illuminati. There is no evidence that the illuminati continue to exist, and,. furthermore, if they did, their values indicate that they'd not be engaging in this sort of thing anyway.

So I was right about what you meant It seems. I see that I didn’t have to wait long for another golden gem. What kind of draconian logic are you applying here?

? Whats draconian about realizing that the insurgency doesn't stand a chance? They're clearly not anywhere near as competent as the vietnamese.

There is always hope, when something is right, when something is important, you always have to defend it!

The resistance is not defending anything important. They, for the most part, are fighting to re-establish a dictatorship in iraq, one where they are the dictators.

Live free or die!

You do understand that thats an american sentiment, no? The resistance is not fighting to establish a parliamentary democracy and open society.

The human spirit, especially the iraqies will never be broken, not by the US,

The US does not need to defeat their 'spirit'. The resistance simply cannot, has not, been able to do anything along the lines of whats required to get the US out. They are not capable of it, apparently. The US isn't going to 'just get tired and leave' especially if its 'run' by 'the illuminati'. The US is still in kosovo. Eventually, all thats going to happen is that the Iraqi Government is going to be capable of fighting the insurgents, and the bulk of the US troops are going to leave, with some remaining and some standing by to return should things get out of hand. Or the US isn't going to feel comfortable enough to leave and simply permanently occupy it, like it does with Germany and Japan, or Nato does with Kosovo and the Balkans.

not by the illuminati!

Since they don't actually exist, you're right, they probably won't be doing much of anything.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think it's careless when a troll is allowed to continue to pollute a thread so badly it has to be moved to slugfest. The worst case was Bikereddie's
\
She was spoken to about that particular case. It takes multiple people to hijack a thread. No one needed to respond to her, if it was supposed to be just a celebratory thread. She can't hijack a thread, she does not have the ability, no one does.

]

What disrepect to Bikereddie, his son, and other UK, U.S. and other coalition troops

It is not the job nor purview of ATS to discipline members who are disrespectful to causes. Everyone knows that ATS is a discussion community with a diversity of opinion. Anything that gets brought up by members can be discussed. I would not bring up things that I didn't want people discussing here, neither should anyone else.
Also, going off topic is one thing, but having a contradictory opinion is another. We're certainly not going to punish members merely because their opinions are disagreeable, however a history of rampant trolling, wherein the Modship has tried to work with a member to no avail, is a different sort of story. Double S, over here, hasn't done anything that can be considered "Trolling", there are a number of members who behave similarly, from the opposite side, with equale vehemence and illogic and senselessness, who are allowed to operate without interference. Some people are simply wrong, and don't know it, we can't, nor shouldn't, do anything about that (other than working to 'deny ignorance', along with the rest of membership).

! What a bad job!

I urge you to submit a complaint, if there is an issue, then perhaps it can be corrected. We pay attention to the complaints, and they generation considerable discussion and work for us, but we like the work. If there is a valid complaint, then please submit it.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

There is a hole in the story above, they say they are checking wether or not the prisoner is Zarqawi, by using DNA. But where did they get the refrence for the DNA check?

www.iraq-war.ru...

Captured again but they quickly deny it.

www.iraq-war.ru...

so close and yet so far.

www.iraq-war.ru...

and again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it always easy to find his aides but not him. Won't atleast one of these "aides" spill the beans about his location? How many elfs... i mean aides does he have?

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

in the above, 10 aides at once? what did you find the north pole?

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

Now it's a "key associate".
www.iraq-war.ru...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The articles about his captures, where from Tips and sources that claimed to have seen/captured Zarqawi, up till now, all of their claims has been unsubstantiated.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You say they don't need Zarqawi.

But they do, because they want to look like they are continuing a " war on terror". That's why they need him

"of course, the joos, the jooos. "

i never said anything about them. I said CIA/MOSSAD. YOu can't deny these two inteligence

"I distinguish between Sadr, who relatively exclusively attacked the US military, and who agreed to cease fires and collaboration, because his targeting of troops, while foolish, is still legitimate. Whereas those goons in the north and west are murdering their own people. "

Tut tut, they agreed on a cease fire but not collaboration. The Mehdi army still have their hand on the trigger... time will tell. As for the north murdering their own people, do you really think that's even logical. Why would the resistance hurt their own families? false flag ops, designed to remove the support base for the resistance.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

But they do, because they want to look like they are continuing a " war on terror". That's why they need him

"of course, the joos, the jooos. "

i never said anything about them. I said CIA/MOSSAD. YOu can't deny these two inteligence

"I distinguish between Sadr, who relatively exclusively attacked the US military, and who agreed to cease fires and collaboration, because his targeting of troops, while foolish, is still legitimate. Whereas those goons in the north and west are murdering their own people. "

Tut tut, they agreed on a cease fire but not collaboration. The Mehdi army still have their hand on the trigger... time will tell. As for the north murdering their own people, do you really think that's even logical. Why would the resistance hurt their own families? false flag ops, designed to remove the support base for the resistance.

they may hurt their own families maybe because they are collaborating as they say in Iraq. it be like brother versus brother. a brother who has a sick daughter and the American soldiers helped save his daughter so in return he tells on who the insurgents are or where they are, and if his brother who is a member of the resistance forces finds out he kills him.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

They don't need him. The insurgency itself is part of the war on terror. They especially don't need him if they are the ones running false flag operations. Take zarqawi out of the picture, and you have absolutely no change. Put him into it, and you are raiding hospitals and towns and have to cover it up with evidence, fake laptops, fake photos, waste time having troops look for him, etc etc.

Lets just be clear. Who are you saying is runnign the CIA Moosad nexus? The jews, no? The jews in collaboration with the Illuminati or somesuch, right?

Tut tut, they agreed on a cease fire but not collaboration.

:up Right, sure. He didn't make any sort of deal. They didn't say, 'we can use thise firebrand cleric".

The Mehdi army still have their hand on the trigger... time will tell.

The 'mehdi' army are sadr's militia. They will do what he says, and he is the tool of the US. Not an out and out tool, not a one for one puppet, but a guy who used the militia to build up political support, to give him a power base in the upcomming civil society, and one who can be blandly manipulated by the US interests, at least as a counterbalance to outright Iranian involvement.

As for the north murdering their own people, do you really think that's even logical.

Of course. They did it under and before saddam. Now all of a sudden its a countryside full of angels??

Why would the resistance hurt their own families?

The sunni insurgency attacks the Shi'ites to destabilize the country and promote anarchy and disorder which will make the job of the occupiers more difficult and dangerous and result in war weariness at home and ulitmately result in withdrawl. Sectarian violencewill also undermine the power of the sadrites and draw the attention and involvement of iran. The shia, being near apostates and devil decieved corrupt beleivers, are a worthy target anyway. The shia feel the same way about the sunnis, and hope that destabilization will permit them to use their militas to fufil the blood vendetta upon the sunis and result in the involvment of the iranians.

As for their families proper, if one is a member of the resistance, and one's uncle is a collaborator, then he is a legitmate target no? As are all collaborators, including fellow sunnis.

Questions:

You beleive in the Illuminati. Is this common, as far as you know, amoung the resistance?

What do you think happened to the baathists?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As the french partisanen did, collaborators will be executed.

But you also don't know, that alot of the so called collaborators who are "working" with the occupation, are actually spies and infiltrators working with the resistance!
I had the pleasure of speaking to one of them.

Don't worry, they are always protected by the resistance as all the innocent are.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join