It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Former Mossad chief says US may still find WMDs in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
let us not forget a little bit of unfortunateness called "the Crusades"..and before that, a few Muslim advances into Europe (the Moors, circa 700) before then.

This goes on and on, for recorded history, in one flavor or another. To blame Israel or the Jews is typical, public-school fostered short-sightedness.

Originally posted by periwinkle blue
The uproar in the Arab world was essentially ignited by Israel at it's formation after WWII. That however is unfortunately ancient history seeded by British Palestinian policies dating back to 1922, and as unlikely to be resolved as the Falklands/Malvinas issue which sparked the 1982 battles in the South Atlantic, which had been predicated on disputes back to the early 1800s.
The only recent ignitions are of Middle-Eastern origin, the 1991 Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, 9/11/2001, and the obstinence of Saddam which necessited the current efforts in Iraq. None of which are uproars of US manufacture.
I wish the military forces of the US to be utilized sparingly and where best justified.
Did not Patrick Buchanan (hardly a leftist) describe the US Congress as "Israeli Occupied Territory"?......both insightful and darkly humorous.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phugedaboudet
I don't understand the reason for both sides (republican and democrat) to want so badly to keep these truths away from the world. Blackmail? Incompetence and bureaucratic miscommunication? Or something more sinister?

And THAT is what bugs me the most about this whole thing. Why is nobody in politics making a noise about everything that's going on? If this was any other place or any other time, the party in power would be getting ripped a new one by their opposition every day. It's one (apparent) screw up after another, and nobody says a word? It doesn't add up.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting-if it only shows up on English sources, it's Bush propaganda.

If it shows up on non-English sources, it's jut "propaganda".

Unless it's Al-Jazeera, then it's Allah's truth.

Bah.

Originally posted by Jehosephat
I am wondering why none of the new agencies of english origins have picked this story up. it seems to be only appearing in Indian and middle-eastern news agencies. Seems to me as an obvious attempt at propaganda (which Efraim Halevy is famous for)

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The phrase "When hell freezes over" comes to mind as a good estimate of when WMDs will be found.

I am paranoid, but the proposition that 911 was instigated or at least knowingly allowed to happen by some group of israelis comes to mind.

This is not to make a blanket inference against jews. Sibel Edmonds is more of a patriot than virtually anyone in the congress, Whitehouse, CIA, FBI or military. She is a patriot of this nation who knows truth serves the USA far better than the lying snakes of Washington.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I guess Ion Mihai Pacepa, Anatoliy Golitsyn, and some other Russian military defectors are also Mossad agents......

Washington Times | October 2, 2003
By Ion Mihai Pacepa

As a former Romanian spy chief who used to take orders from the Soviet
KGB, it is perfectly obvious to me that Russia is behind the evanescence
of Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. After all, Russia
helped Saddam get his hands on them in the first place.
The Soviet Union and all its bloc states always had a standard operating procedure for
deep sixing weapons of mass destruction ? in Romanian it was codenamed
"Sarindar, meaning "emergency exit." I implemented it in Libya. It was
for ridding Third World despots of all trace of their chemical weapons
if the Western imperialists ever got near them. We wanted to make sure
they would never be traced back to us, and we also wanted to frustrate
the West by not giving them anything they could make propaganda with.

Excerpted from.
www.casi.org.uk...

The rabbit hole goes in deeper than most people think, or even care to know or find out....it is easier for some people just to blame everything on president Bush...

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join