It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End is much closer than most think!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The the first seal in the book of revelations is about to be opened.

When the first seal is opened, the white horse is released.

>

This horse could be The United States and Britain, since these 2 countries are over there conquering, however I think the person known as the anitchirst is this horse. He is destined by prophecies to come out of the Iraq, Syria, lebanon area.

The bible calls him a babylonian and a syrrian, but that still leaves some ambiguity as to his exact homeland. In Daniel 7:7,8 the antichrist is noted as the little horn and in the World's current events, Lebanon has freed itself from Syria and is about to establish itself as a soverign state, therefore being a little horn, a new country and small in size.

>

There are about ten muslim dominated countries that hold a large part of the earths wealth in oil. This new leader, sees this, takes 3 other countries and makes an alliance with 6 others, they therefore will have a major influence on world events due to their leverage with the oil.

The United Nations is set up to divide the world into 10 different sections with a ruler controling each section.

>

They then will dominate the United Nations and that will give you the beast with the 7 heads and ten horns. But for this litttle horn to start dominating the area, he has to get the US and Britain out of the way, how's he going to do that?

>

England would be the smaller horn and the US the larger, since 'England became a nation ahead of the US. The ram is noted as Grecian, I believe would represent the current "Holy Roman empire". and the goat as Iran since the bible denotes the goat coming out of the west and representing Media and Persia.

Additionally one of the heads of the beast has been wounded almost to death.

Re:13:2: And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Now you are thinking, yea right how's Iran going to get the US out of there?

First it is a religious obligation for the muslims to rule the world and to kill all people of other religions.

>

targetaustralia.multiservers.com...

www.cnsnews.com...

www.harunyahya.com...

Allah has promised those of you who believe and do right actions that He will make them successors in the land as He made those before them successors, and will firmly establish for them their religion with which He is pleased and give them, in place of their fear, security. 'They worship Me, not associating anything with Me.' Any who are disbelievers after that, such people are deviators. (Surat an-Nur: 55)

We wrote down in the Psalms, after the Reminder came: 'It is My righteous servants who will inherit the earth.' (Surat al-Anbiya': 105)

We will leave you the land to live in after them. That is the reward of those who fear My station and fear My threat. (Surah Ibrahim: 14)

Now we know they don't like us but as to how?

They will actually set off weapons of mass destruction killing their own people and the iraqi government along with most US and Uk troops.

Notice the "beherut" in the article below?? I believe that's Beirut, Lebanon and who has been where the antichrist is about to take over.

Muslim site:
www.harunyahya.com...

I swear that a flame will engulf you. That flame is presently in an extinguished state at the valley called Berehut. That flame swallows up people with terrible pain inside it, burns down and destroys people and property, and spreads all over the world by flying like a cloud with the assistance of winds. Its heat at night is much higher than its daytime temperature. By going as deep as the center of Earth from the heads of people, that flame becomes a terrible noise just like the lightning between the earth and sky, he narrated. (Mukhtasar Tazkirah Qurtubi)

www.al-islam.org...

(Mundhir al-Jawzi) said: I heard (Ja'far al-Sadiq) say: "Before the
coming of the one who will rise (al-qa'im), peace be on him, the people
will be chided for their acts of disobedience by a fire which will appear
in the sky and a redness which will cover the sky. It will swallow up
Baghdad, it will swallow up Kufa. There blood will be shed and
houses destroyed. Death (fana) will occur amid their people and a
fear will come over the people of Iraq from which they shall have no
rest."

Jeramiah 4

12 ¶ Who is the wise man, that may understand this? and who is he to whom the mouth of the LORD hath spoken, that he may declare it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through?

If its just burned,one can pass through, but if it's been nuclear burned, one cant pass thru because of the radiation.

Jeremiah 9
11 At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,

12 Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them. [a full…: or, a fuller wind than those] [give…: Heb. utter judgments]

5 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Wormwood is the bitter taste one has when a nuclear fallout is on the waters.

I don't know the extent of the terrorists attack, but I suspect they will attack the money centers, in our case New York, at the minimum.

Osama bin laden did issue a "fatwha" against the US and Britain countries back in January sometime.

And the description of the beast did mention that one of the heads had been severly wounded.
Which would be a nuke in iraq. Of course it won't be a huge one like we have probably like gthe suitcase bombs that russia had missing. about 12 kilotons.
>

So now, they will have the United States and Britain out of Iraq, letting the United Nations come in and opening the door for the "White Horse".

And for more bad news, I suspect this attack to be in the Christmas Holidays this year.

Additionally, that opens the door for a declaration of martial law and an invitation to the United nations to "save" us.

Maybe some of you aren't familiar with the muslims but they intend to rule the world and the antichrist is gonna help them. In case you didn't read my previous post, the antichrist is just coming on the scene.

He's called SaadEddine Hariri, the son of the Hairi that was assasinated recently in lebanon.

Below you can see what they teach. Their religion is if you arent muslim, either you become one or you'll die.

www.hti.umich.edu...

[44.3] Surely We revealed it on a blessed night surely We are ever warning--

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
the end has been near since the year 999, when everyone got worked up ove the year 1000. then again in 1999, ditto.

If I don't make my mortgage payment this month, and the world doesn't end, will you cover it for me ?

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by luvfreelife
This horse could be The United States and Britain, since these 2 countries are over there conquering

What countries haven't gone thru conquering phases? Its hardly unusual.

The bible calls him a babylonian and a syrrian,

Thats contradictory.

but that still leaves some ambiguity as to his exact homeland. In Daniel 7:7,8 the antichrist is noted as

There is no anti-christ in the old testament.

is about to establish itself as a soverign state, therefore being a little horn, a new country and small in size.

Daniel 7:7-8
"After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns
While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.
There is no metioned of any country, just a 'little horn' that comes up amoung the big horns. That can mean anything.

There are about ten muslim dominated countries that hold a large part of the earths wealth in oil. This new leader, sees this, takes 3 other countries and makes an alliance with 6 others, they therefore will have a major influence on world events due to their leverage with the oil.

Anyone who did this would be unpopular, and thus not the popular anti-christ.

The United Nations is set up to divide the world into 10 different sections with a ruler controling each section.

Thats from a book series. Its fiction, ie not true.

A companion work by the same authors, Mihajlo Mesarovic and Eduard Pestel, entitled Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System, introduced and described a system of regionalization which divided the globe into 10 regions, each with its own hierarchical system of sub-regions.

This is not what you claim above.

They then will dominate the United Nations and that will give you the beast with the 7 heads and ten horns.

Or any other combination one wants to dream up.

England would be the smaller horn and the US the larger, since 'England became a nation ahead of the US. The ram is noted as Grecian, I believe would represent the current "Holy Roman empire".

There is no Holy Roman Empire, that political system fell apart a long time ago, and why is it supposed to be 'grecian'? Wouldn't grecian mean greek?

and the goat as Iran since the bible denotes the goat coming out of the west and representing Media and Persia.

Or iraq, or Pakistan, or Afghanistan.

lebanon has countries in the directions of south and east and the pleasent land is directlty below it.

Thats true for practically every country. Also, where was the mention of the medes and persians in those passages?

First it is a religious obligation for the muslims to rule the world and to kill all people of other religions.

Please learn about what you are talking about before you, uhm, start talking about it.

www.harunyahya.com...

Harun Yahya is an islamic creationist group, ie "Loons"

Allah has promised those of you who believe and do right actions that He will make them successors in the land as He made those before them successors, and will firmly establish for them their religion with which He is pleased and give them, in place of their fear, security. 'They worship Me, not associating anything with Me.' Any who are disbelievers after that, such people are deviators. (Surat an-Nur: 55)

You notice that there is nothing that says 'kill nonbeleivers', and infact the koran states that non-beleivers go to paradise too, only after spending time in something like purgatory, except jews and christians, who don't have to spend very much time in prugatory, if at all, and can go straight to paradise.

Muslim site:
www.harunyahya.com...

Harun Yahya are lunatics, fanatics. They are a minority in their own country, Turkey, and are no more representative of the mainstream muslims than ultra-orthodox jehovah's witnesses are.

All of thoser passages read just like the extremism in apocalyptic christian accounts.Look at the "Left Behind" series. The non-beleivers will be destroyed and die tortuous deaths, jesus will fly out of the sky and kill 'em all.

Wormwood is a bitter tasting psychedelic drug that causes delusions and fantasy indistinguishable from reality. Perhaps the authors were on wormwood.

Osama bin laden did issue a "fatwha" against the US and Britain countries back in January sometime.

ANd other muslims issued fatwas against bin laden. SO what.

And the description of the beast did mention that one of the heads had been severly wounded.
Which would be a nuke in iraq.

Or anything else.

Additionally, that opens the door for a declaration of martial law and an invitation to the United nations to "save" us.

Man, fundamentalists are sure scared of the UN. The UN is weak. The US isn't going to invite the UN to invade and establish martial law.

Maybe some of you aren't familiar with the muslims

Ironic that you shoudl say that.

He's called SaadEddine Hariri, the son of the Hairi that was assasinated recently in lebanon.

Since no one can know when the world is going to end, according to the bible, then by mentioning this you ensure that he is not the anti-christ.

Their religion is if you arent muslim, either you become one or you'll die.

No, its not.

I was recently in the united nations site and read "The only thing wrong now is gettin the United States disabled somehow, " etc.. and I lost the excerpt and addy. but it's true.

I'm sorry to say this, but you're either a liar or delusional. Even if the UN 'wanted to take over the US', they wouldn't be putting it up on their own webpage in a place you can find it. Of course you lost the address.

You can accept the microchip that they will put in your right arm or forehead and accept muslismism and live but you won't own anything. You will just simply be slave

Technically the religion of the muslims forbids them from forcing conversions, but thats never stopped them, or anyone else, form doing it. Regardless, they won't 'make peopel muslimists' and then make them slaves. Their religion expressly forbids that muslims be made slaves to other muslims, unlike the christian religion, which expressly permits it, and even permits christians to be slaves to non-christians.

syrinx high priest
the end has been near since the year 999

The original message from jesus was 'the apocalypse and end of the world will happen soon, before this generation is dead I will return and it will be the end of the world".
The apostles were expecting it. Ever since there's been a christianity its been 'comming very soon'.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, that dork remote viewer Ed Dames said we've seen our last Christmas

Could he be right this one time?

I'm getting tired of all of this anyway. Bring it on.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I agree!

I didn't read a damn bit of this thread, but by God, I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
``

,,, big post there 'luvfreelife'

theres about a dozen points i must be re-introduced to,
but, i do appreciate your effort and passion.

fer instance, could you address to everyone and clarify/ elaborate
on HOW the 'white horse' is the actual 'antichrist'

and not the rider who had a Crown & a Bow, who was seated
on the 'white horse' (charger, stallion)?????????

"He (the white horse/ anti-christ) is destined by prophecies
to come out of Iraq, Syria, lebanon area"

now this might have some, overlooked before, merit- -
as one major breed of horses are known as 'Arabians'

-o o-

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have heard the "rapture today talk" every sunday until i was smart enough to get away from a charismatic church...
that is one of the reasons they call them charismatic... they sucker you in with "the world will end right after you leave today" talk...
then we found out the pastor was an oxycodiene freak...
yeah... his world ended...

I am actually starting to think about it more now, when i am not blinded by one mans obsession with a never ending "end day threat", than when i was being brainwashed by it...

Who knows... but might as well live each day like it is your last...
yEEE HAW

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
hi delta,

The description of the white horse's rider matches the description of the antichrist.

the rider goes forth and conquers as the Antichrist will do.

White horse??? lotsa differnt breeds of horses are white...

good thought tho.

luvfreelife

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

This horse could be The United States and Britain, since these 2 countries are over there conquering

What countries haven't gone thru conquering phases? Its hardly unusual.

Well lots of countries haven't gone thru conquering phases.
Whew..

The bible calls him a babylonian and a syrrian,

Thats contradictory.
If you were familiar with the bible you would understand that is hardly contradictory.

but that still leaves some ambiguity as to his exact homeland. In Daniel 7:7,8 the antichrist is noted as

There is no anti-christ in the old testament.

There is in the new testament.

is about to establish itself as a soverign state, therefore being a little horn, a new country and small in size.

Daniel 7:7-8
"After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns
While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

There is no metioned of any country, just a 'little horn' that comes up amoung the big horns. That can mean anything.

Again, if you were familiar with the bible it would not seem meaningless.

Anyone who did this would be unpopular, and thus not the popular anti-christ.

Thats from a book series. Its fiction, ie not true.
Its from a source on the web.

A companion work by the same authors, Mihajlo Mesarovic and Eduard Pestel, entitled Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System, introduced and described a system of regionalization which divided the globe into 10 regions, each with its own hierarchical system of sub-regions.

This is not what you claim above.

This is u/not / u can say anything meaningful?

They then will dominate the United Nations and that will give you the beast with the 7 heads and ten horns.

Or any other combination one wants to dream up.

England would be the smaller horn and the US the larger, since 'England became a nation ahead of the US. The ram is noted as Grecian, I believe would represent the current "Holy Roman empire".

There is no Holy Roman Empire, that political system fell apart a long time ago, and why is it supposed to be 'grecian'? Wouldn't grecian mean greek?

Thats true the roman empire did, but here again, the nomenclature of todays existing status is sometimes called the holy roman empire.
Never looked in the bible have you?

and the goat as Iran since the bible denotes the goat coming out of the west and representing Media and Persia.

Or iraq, or Pakistan, or Afghanistan.

go get a map on the babylonian ages, learn to know what you are talking about before you try to look intelligent.

lebanon has countries in the directions of south and east and the pleasent land is directlty below it.

Thats true for practically every country. Also, where was the mention of the medes and persians in those passages?

For those of you that arent edified on the biblical times the persian and Mede people lived in the areas of Iran....like I said.. learn more..
I've had enough...Bye

Please learn about what you are talking about before you, uhm, start talking about it.

www.harunyahya.com...

Harun Yahya is an islamic creationist group, ie "Loons"

You notice that there is nothing that says 'kill nonbeleivers', and infact the koran states that non-beleivers go to paradise too, only after spending time in something like purgatory, except jews and christians, who don't have to spend very much time in prugatory, if at all, and can go straight to paradise.

Muslim site:
www.harunyahya.com...

Harun Yahya are lunatics, fanatics. They are a minority in their own country, Turkey, and are no more representative of the mainstream muslims than ultra-orthodox jehovah's witnesses are.

All of thoser passages read just like the extremism in apocalyptic christian accounts.Look at the "Left Behind" series. The non-beleivers will be destroyed and die tortuous deaths, jesus will fly out of the sky and kill 'em all.

Wormwood is a bitter tasting psychedelic drug that causes delusions and fantasy indistinguishable from reality. Perhaps the authors were on wormwood.

ANd other muslims issued fatwas against bin laden. SO what.

Which would be a nuke in iraq.

Or anything else.

Man, fundamentalists are sure scared of the UN. The UN is weak. The US isn't going to invite the UN to invade and establish martial law.

Maybe some of you aren't familiar with the muslims

Ironic that you shoudl say that.

Since no one can know when the world is going to end, according to the bible, then by mentioning this you ensure that he is not the anti-christ.

Their religion is if you arent muslim, either you become one or you'll die.

No, its not.

I was recently in the united nations site and read "The only thing wrong now is gettin the United States disabled somehow, " etc.. and I lost the excerpt and addy. but it's true.

I'm sorry to say this, but you're either a liar or delusional. Even if the UN 'wanted to take over the US', they wouldn't be putting it up on their own webpage in a place you can find it. Of course you lost the address.

You can accept the microchip that they will put in your right arm or forehead and accept muslismism and live but you won't own anything. You will just simply be slave

Technically the religion of the muslims forbids them from forcing conversions, but thats never stopped them, or anyone else, form doing it. Regardless, they won't 'make peopel muslimists' and then make them slaves. Their religion expressly forbids that muslims be made slaves to other muslims, unlike the christian religion, which expressly permits it, and even permits christians to be slaves to non-christians.

syrinx high priest
the end has been near since the year 999

The original message from jesus was 'the apocalypse and end of the world will happen soon, before this generation is dead I will return and it will be the end of the world".
The apostles were expecting it. Ever since there's been a christianity its been 'comming very soon'.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the end has been near since the year 999, when everyone got worked up ove the year 1000. then again in 1999, ditto.

If I don't make my mortgage payment this month, and the world doesn't end, will you cover it for me ?

Hahahahaha. This I agree with. Hey if yours gets paid, forward all my bills..lol

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   

If you were familiar with the bible you would understand that is hardly contradictory.

I don't need to be familiar with the bible in order to know that babylon and syria are two different places, nor that they are occupied by two different peoples.

There is in the new testament.

And you quoted the old testament.

Again, if you were familiar with the bible it would not seem meaningless.

What biblical exegesis makes that passage say 'lebanon' when it has the words 'little horn'? Fair enough, lebanon 'could' be the little horn rising amoung the biguns, but almost anything can be described as that, an individual, a country, a collection of people, etc.

This is u/not / u can say anything meaningful?

How is 'your description is completely unlike the thing you describe' not meaningful? Are you here to discuss this or not??

Thats true the roman empire did, but here again, the nomenclature of todays existing status is sometimes called the holy roman empire.

If anyone called the modern system 'the holy roman empire', well, then their description is completely inaccurate, silly, and pointless. The modern system is less holy, roman, and empire like than the Holy Roman Empire. That is to say, its none.

Never looked in the bible have you?

What makes you think that? That I know there's no mention of the anti-christ in it? Or that I am having a converstation about biblical prophecy with you? Have you ever looked in any books other than the bible? Your refering to the 'holy roman empire' as still existing and syria and babylon as being synonymous indicate that you might not've.

go get a map on the babylonian ages, learn to know what you are talking about before you try to look intelligent.

How about you whip out a map and explain why afghanistan or pakistan or iraq aren't part of the persian empire?

For those of you that arent edified on the biblical times the persian and Mede people lived in the areas of Iran

Guess what, they lived in places other than modern day iran too, like pakistan, iraq, and pakistan.

I've had enough...Bye

If you are done, why did you leave the rest of my post in your 'response'? Please don't do that. Are you going to abandon every conversation you have here the moment some people disagree with you, or just this one??

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Babylon is known as Iraq now.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
How do peole find time to live their lives when always looking for a "sign" that the end is near. As someone else pointed out, this has been an ongoing thing since 999 C.E. Do you not get sick of concerning yourself with the "end"

Do people just hate their lives soo much that they long for some "imaginary" saviour to come down and rescue them from their pitiful existence?

How many times are the christians going to cry wolf before people(including themselves) realize it's futility?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The mass consciousness of earth combined as a whole will generate where the future is headed.There are many futures,thats why when someone predicts the end of times and it slips by is due to the fact the path changed.This is why free will exists here ,to find the higher power in ourselves.We are creators on this earth creating a destructive enviroment.Why because the whole consciousness of earth doesn't realise there god given ability to create.So it seems pretty logical if we are gods creation that we are also creators ourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well, my R.E teacher has stated that Jesus was God on earth, he might be right.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
the identity of the rider on the white horse is jesus christ, jesus as the enthroned king by jehovah rides forth conquering in the midst of his enemies.

i would suggest reading the book "revelation" it's grand climax at hand by the watchtower tract society, hence the name revelation because it revelas things to those willing to learn.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by charlieboy

you know, obviously, that this thread is 5 years old?

second... whatever.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by charlieboy

There are two riders on white horses in Revelation.
One carries the sword of the word, and that one is Christ.
But the rider in ch6 carries a different weapon. He carries bow and arrow, and that is a symbol of the action of plague.
I refer you to the attached link for more details;

The Four Horsemen

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
My eyes went blurry scrolling down so fast that i couldn't read a single word,but i did catch the headline ,Can it really be tomorrow because i was thinking Tuesday.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join