It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK election campaign is a total farce.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It really annoys me to see people on TV supporting either of the three political parties here in the UK while totally ablivious to the fact that the Liberal Democrats, the Conservatives and Labour are all controlled by the Bilderbergs (Illuminati).

Even the symbols of the three parties are esoteric Illuminati occult symbolism. The Rose of the Labour party, the Dove of the Liberals and the classic flame of illumination held in the air by the Illuminati godess Isis for the Conservatives.... also seen in the Statue of "Liberty" and Frances double.

The whole election war here in the UK and the USA and all other countries is simply a movie to give the illusion of a democracy where the people decide who gets in power when really, the Illuminati own all the horses so it dosent matter who wins the race so to speak.

It can also be used as public attitude experiment like the last presidency race was in the USA and see what the citizens attitudes are to certain subjects.

Even more proof that the different political parties running for power are Illuminati controlled is the FACT that both Bush and Kerry who each represent the two main US political parties are both members of the SKull & Bones Satanic society at Yale University.

What makes it all so much more frustrating is that this information is so damm freely available.... people just need to see it and there would be civil revolutions and uprisings across the globe.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Driver]

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well reading this in todays news was no surprise. Murdoch having his hands deep in the pockets of yet another election. He got Bush re-elected, got Howard re-elected and now is going to get Blair re-elected. I guess his kind don't want the NWO team to break up just yet.

"Having backed the winner in the last four British elections, Rupert Murdoch has again thrown his considerable influence behind the Labour Party ahead of the up-coming poll.

The last minute endorsement has come in an editorial in his influential tabloid, The Sun, which sells 3.2 million copies a day.

The paper said it had decided to give prime minister Tony Blair "one last chance".

Murdoch's Sunday tabloid, The News of the World, has also backed Blair."

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
yeah, thanx for the info, and the link. I dont see UK politics as been that diff from USA either. Like whichever party gets in, 1) the general public are manipulated in2 who they vote for and 2) the elected party will prob not be much different frm the one going out. democracy in the west is a complete and utter farce. an illusion of democracy, when we got a govt run by the rich instead...a plutocracy infact!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Im not sure if it is now,
but soon it will be, the new world order is moving closer and closer to the UK, when it does...our freedom will be out the window

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
yes but jus remember the 1st private corp to control the money supply was THE BANK (BoE). then the FED was creatd in a copy of it. All the major banking families who control say 90% of the wealth are based in Europe, not in USA. Remember, the daily price of world gold prices are set in Rotheschild offices in London. The "city of london" is where all the biggest players are, as well as many occultic places, and a lot of sybolism. I think things are just more covert in UK since USA has the role of basically being the testing ground for all the NWO things like biochips, patriot acts etc, but UK does also follow suit more subtly too with things like the Civil Continguincies Bill, and now, Blair is drafting a new and "improved" anti-terrorism act which grants parliament more powers to remove out civil rights.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
but soon it will be, the new world order is moving closer and closer to the UK, when it does...our freedom will be out the window

I think they already have 'their' hand on the door handle - sorry.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

no need to be sorry,
i can see your point, but i dont believe the NWO has complete control of the UK yet

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

... ah, but are they opening it as they enter, or closing it behind them ?

Just as an aside, I was pretty shocked to see a policeman standing around in my polling station on Thursday -

... In fairness I think he was probably only there to help maintain highway access by ensuring that the parking outside didn't become a 'problem' with vehicles outside causing an obstruction (as there are access issues there anyway), but it did look rather odd, and all a bit undemocratic, I have to say...

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0951

Now that is the 64-dollar question. Just how far they have infiltrated we will not know until it is too late. Then that is the same everywhere not just in the UK.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Now that is the 64-dollar question. Just how far they have infiltrated we will not know until it is too late. Then that is the same everywhere not just in the UK.

Not far enough, we still have enough power.
Sadly, the NWO train is slowly pulling into the station though

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Not far enough, we still have enough power.
Sadly, the NWO train is slowly pulling into the station though

If we aren't controlled by the NWO then why are we fighting a war for them in Iraq?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
and right before arnie became governor or whatever for california, and just before joining the republican party, why did he come to the rotheschild estates in UK?? why not visit Bush or whoever the week before announcing his candidacy? trust, its ALL run outta europe. Its like this paper drawn up for some general as a plan for the NWO, where america's job is to export "security", China i think was meant to export consumer durables (electronics?).... someone must have heard that speech! it was on freespeech news, or democracy now..an old report they did last year i think.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0951

My self, I'd say opening it not closing it. Firstly because a few peopel I know got elected as independents (which shows some hope) and secondly a lot of people in England hate the big three parties. All people need to do is get together and work towards getting even more independents into the election next time around, 30 out of 644 isn't bad.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws" Mayer Amschel Bauer, who founded the Rothschild family

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." His son, Amschel Mayer Rothschild

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." Another son, Nathan Mayer Rothschild bragged.

They don't need to infiltrate anything or shut any doors behind them as they’ve already been in charge for years.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by legion]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
My self, I'd say opening it not closing it. Firstly because a few peopel I know got elected as independents (which shows some hope) and secondly a lot of people in England hate the big three parties. All people need to do is get together and work towards getting even more independents into the election next time around, 30 out of 644 isn't bad.

agreed.
with independents being elected, 30 out of 644, shows me that our political stage isn't being controlled

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If having 30 independent MPs elected out of 644 seats shows you that our political stage isn't controlled then what do you make of the 705 unelected people sitting in the House of Lords? What do you think they are there for?

House of Lords

I've always liked this quote from Josef Stalin; I can’t help thing about it at election time, especially with all the postal vote fraud that's been going on lately.

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing; those who count the votes decide everything."

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I've found three Illuminati Bloodline members in that list of members of the House of Lords...

The Viscount Astor

Rt Hon the Lord Freeman

The Baroness Kennedy of The Shaws, QC

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Driver]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by legion
If having 30 independent MPs elected out of 644 seats shows you that our political stage isn't controlled then what do you make of the 705 unelected people sitting in the House of Lords? What do you think they are there for?

House of Lords

I've always liked this quote from Josef Stalin; I can’t help thing about it at election time, especially with all the postal vote fraud that's been going on lately.

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing; those who count the votes decide everything."

House of lords is nothing to do with the NWO, in a few years time, the house of lords will end up becoming a public elected body that we can vote on.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I didn't ask you whether you thought the House of Lords was the NWO the question was do you really think it matters how many independents get elected when we have more unelected people with the same power as them in the House of Lords? What do you think they can accomplish when a larger group of unelected people have the power to control our political system?

As for us being able to vote on who enters the Lords I seem to remember when Tony Bliar and New Labour first got into power they were promising to shut down the House of Lords and make a register of all freemasons in the UK, I wonder why they didn't do it.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you hold a public job in the UK you must state any links to any secret societies including freemasonry,etc. That includes members of the house of lords, judges, MP's, police, etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join