It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran – Nation of evil out for Islamic world domination…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshGator54

Originally posted by Souljah

A little bit too late for that. I belive that USA has already taken this role already.

Why dont the USA go disarm India and Pakistan - both Military Powers with Nuclear Weapon capabilities?

Simple question with a simple answer. India and Pakistan are a threat to each other not the United States, both are semi-allies to the US. If you are a threat to the US then getting nukes becomes much more difficult.

You are aware that Pakistan refused any inspections by the US or the UN are you not, unlike the co-operation Iran has given.

Skippy, I have no agenda, apart from not wanting another innoccent country get bombed into oblivian.

I apologise for the way I reacted, but reading those snippits of garbage I could not help myself, no disrespect to you or your opinion meant.

Quite frankly, with the amount of aggression and destruction spewing from the US at the moment, the US really is in need or a "regime" change. If honest, I think a large amount of the US public are thinking the same, for many reasons.

The down side is, that with the amount of revenue spent in the huge US military, not being at war would have massive financial reprecusions for the US.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Kriz_4]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Really I think your just being overly dramatic.
I mean your buying into their propaganda.
They want you to think they're a threat.
I mean come on does anyone here really think this little third world country (no offence to any Iranians reading this) has any chance of taking on the world?
Iran is a regime based on rhetoric. Ignore the state run newspaper who's only purpose is to pump up the iranian populace with propaganda, ignore the statements of random military officers , focus on what the leadership says.

“In Tehran, as August began, the Islamic Republic's supreme guide Ali Khamenei was answering questions from a hundred or so Islamic guidance officials, home from foreign postings for retraining. Most of his answers were trite slogans, but when he was asked, "Is our Islamic Republic at war against the United States," he paused before replying. "It is the United States that is at war against our Islamic Revolution."

Actually read what he says he's not saying that they're at war with us he's saying we're at war with them. In other word we're pursing them not vice versa.

American military officials and talking heads say stupid things all the time that could be construed as threats against Iran and Islam in general. Do I really have to construct a list of every dumb thing the talking heads in the media have said regarding the middle east and Islam in general? Let alone the random unsanctioned comments made by Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence William Boykin who insists on portraying the war on terror as a
battle between god and satan. Thats not even taking into account the countless "Islam is evil" statements made by the evangelical movement which is currently trying to hijack our government.

You people should be less concerned about what the mad mullahs in iran are up to and more concerned about what the crackpot christians are up to in your own backyard.

Iran does not scare me and I live in New York City the unprotected bullseye every wackjob terrorist would love to land a blow on. Dont even get me started there's a reason NY went blue and its not just becasue we tend to vote democrat. Mainly little things like how Wyoming gets five times more federal anti-terrorism funding per capita than New York. Yep the world changed after 911, funny how the more it changes the more its stays the same...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Question is, how are they going to take over the world?

By frightening the world into submission with their frantic hyperbole?

Iran's military is sufficient to defend Iran, but that's it. They have no power projection capability of any kind. They have missiles capable of hitting other regional powers, but nothing capable of reaching the US.

Even if they do get nukes, even if the do get ICBM's, it will take them decades to build a force anywhere near what the US has. And they have no means of stopping the inevitable massive retaliation by the US.

All this rhetoric is pumped up BS by a small goup of fanatics desperately trying to increase their power base at home. They can clearly see that their days in power are numbered, the demographics of modern Iran make it almost inevitable. So they try to whip the population into a nationalist frenzy with dire speeches about "The Great Satan" and similar drivel.

And of course, our own hypernationalist whackjobs here at home get to use their speeches to try to whip up a frenzy here at home. I wonder if they have some kind of deal cooked up together?

Iran is incapable of taking over the planet, hell they're incapable of taking over the Middle East. They simply haven't got the necessary forces or platforms. Their military is not geared for overseas power projecection at all.

Let me know when you see an Iranian CVBG patrolling off the US East Coast.
Then I'll be worried. But I do not expect to see it in my lifetime.

The mullahs can bloviate and indulge in all the glorified primate threat display they want. It doesn't change the fact that their threats are entirely empty.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by xmotex]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Pakistan isnt in the same boat as Iran are you crazy?!
This is a country were the intelligence branch (the ones who actually control the nukes) has actual ties with radical islamic groups!
For instance the Army of Muhammad those wonderful people who brought you that memorable execution of Daniel Pearl which started the whole beheading fad thats become so popular in the mideast.

By the way ten thousand points go to xmotex for actually using the word bloviate in a conversation.
Bloviate...
I love it!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Iran today is a scary nation bent on the destruction of the west and ultimately world domination. They don’t even try to hide their agenda to convert the world to Islam and destroy the west.

U.S. is the country bent on the destruction of the Muslim world. Tell me one thing - is it Iran or the U.S. which has bombed, invaded, occupied other countries? Is it Iran or the U.S. which has assassinated other countries' political leaders? Is it Iran or the U.S. which has staged coups and coup attempts in other countries?

Any intelligent person would clearly see that it is the U.S. which is the biggest threat to world peace and the independence of sovereign countries.

Iran is minding its own business, and the U.S. is so damned upset that Iran moving forwards so rapidly and is on its way to become an advanced country within 10 years or so.

It's absolutely amazing that a country should have the guts to tell another sovereign country that it has enough oil so that it can't and should not pursue a nuclear programme!!! OUTRAGEOUS! Ayatollah Khamenei is absolutely right - IT'S NO BUSINESS OF THE U.S.!

Here is the most recent threat that we all heard this week that sparked my probe:

“If you [Americans] behave with disrespect even just a little bit, [the Iranian people] will punch you in the mouth so hard that all your devouring teeth will fall out.” So warned Iran's Ayatollah Mohammad Ememi-Kashani …”

Liar! THIS is what Ayatollah Khamenei said:

The shameless arrogance and rudeness has gone so far that it has given rise to such comments that Iran does not need nuclear technology. This is none of your business," he told a gathering in the southern city of Kerman.
"You do not have the right to judge if a nation needs nuclear energy or not," he said.

The spokespersons of the arrogant power say they are waiting for Iran's elections to be carried out and then they will decide on the issue of peaceful nuclear energy in Iran. But what have Iran's elections got to do with you?" Khamenei said.

"Anyone who is chosen by this people as the president will not want to move against the national interests, and the people would not allow this either," he added.

"What the US says is 'submit to our domination, our intervention, our presence and our grip over your country and resources, and if not, we will accuse you of terrorism and of being against human rights'," Khamenei said.

But he added that Iran "will stand against anyone who threatens our independence, identity, national interests... and will punch them in the mouth."

news.yahoo.com.../afp/20050501/wl_afp/irannuclearus_050501155915

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with Khamenei! The U.S. must cease to put its nose in other countries' business. And the U.S. has no business in our region, and must get out as soon as possible!

After reading more, this threat is TAME compared to the other stuff I found. Check some of these:

“Another recent call against the U.S. came from Ayatollah Ahmad Janati, the Secretary of the Guardian Council. In response to a crowd of thousands yelling “Death to America,” he exclaimed, “Allah willing, as soon as possible, may the Lord hasten their death….”

And where is your REFERENCE? Can you do me the favor and post it here?

“Another anti-American music video which appeared on IRINN-TV on August 12, 2004, produced by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, was titled “The Scheme of Thais,” referring to a Greek courtesan who joined Alexander the Great and persuaded him to set fire to Persepolis. The video shows the Statue of Liberty as the incarnation of Thais, calling her a “she demon” and “the anti-Christ.” The Statue of Liberty morphs into a skeleton with American flag eyes, with a voice in the background singing: “America, Enemy of God…America the mad demon.” As the U.S. flag burns the song continues, with the words “light the pure flames to destroy the serpent…America is the enemy of God…America is the mad demon…O men of the seven continents, awake! awake! Light the pure flames to destroy the serpents; This impure octopus with seven heads…must be killed.”

First of all, I would again like you to post the references to what you have claimed here. Anyone can come here and make up stuff - How are we to know what is true of what you said and what is not?

But even if they would have said and done these things, let me remind you that it is not a criminal act to express hate for a hostile government. There is nothing new in this. It has happened over and over throughout history. We Iranians do not like to be called the "axis of evil", and we Muslims do not like that your president stated that "this is a new crusade" after 9/11! That's very offensive to Muslims. But in any case, actions weigh much more than words. The fact is that while some people might have shouted slogans like "deat to America" in Iran, it is the U.S. which has acted over and over again when it comes to death. So stop your hypocrisy of trying to portray the Iranian nation and state as "evil" and "scary", when in fact it is the U.S. imperialism and neo-colonialism that is causing the world so much suffering and pain! The U.S. is guilty of having committed so much grief around the world. And it's not much better in the U.S. either - For example, you execute mentally retarded people and juveniles in your country and then you have the guts to go and admonish other countries for doing similar things!!

They make videos and TV shows demonizing everything that is American and western. They teach their populace and children to hate from their very first words and thoughts. THIS IS GOVERNMENT SPONSORED!

That's not true at all. Have you watched Iranian TV? No, you haven't. SO don't be more ignorant than you necessarily have to be by saying things you know nothing about! Iran has absolutely nothing against the West. We have perfect relations with ALL WESTERN nations EXCEPT the U.S. We have western music concerts in Iran, we watch western-made movies, etc, etc. You're so full of it! It's the U.S. that we have a big problem with, and that problem is the U.S. government and it constant harassment of countries that do not want to take orders from them, and who do not want to sell themselves out to the U.S.

“To mark the 26th anniversary of Iran's Islamic Revolution, on February 10, 2005, a contest covered by IRINN-TV was held in Tehran, to see who could burn the best effigy of President Bush.

What's wrong with that? They have burnt Bush's effigy in virtually every country around the world by now. As long as they don't burn the real life clown, I have no problem with it. What happened with your American "free speech"? It seems that you want to forbid the whole world from expressing their opinion because their opinion differs from yours. This is what its about. They're expressing their opinion about Bush and the U.S. government and their actions around the world. They oppose the U.S. government's agressions, murder of innocent people, torture, stealing other nations' resources, etc.... And in their outrage they burn effigys of Bush and on occassion shout "death to America" - And when they shout "death to America" in Farsi, the meaning is not that they actually want to kill the American leaders. It's a symbolic slogan expressing a symbolic death of the U.S. government - Meaning the end of the U.S. imperialist and neo-colonialist policies.

It was part of the Revolution anniversary parade, and as the reporter covering it explained, “this contest was held in response to the U.S. President's babbling.” Effigy makers were shown presenting their effigies to judges, while those in the audience yelled, “Death to America.”

If the U.S. ceased harassing and bullying Iran, and threatening Iran and interfering in our internal affairs, then maybe there wouldn't be people in Iran who would behave that way.

When was the last time you saw people in the streets of the USA burning ANY nations flag and chanting death to them?

In 1980-81 Americans were selling Iranian flags for $1 so that the buyers could immediately afterwards burn them. And what about all the bumber stickers and T-shirts reading "Nuke Iran"?

I am no fan of Dubya, but to brun a leaders effigy in the streets as a contest? Who does that? EVIL nations do that, that’s who.

Oh please! Why do you guys have to use such dramatic terms - I think you have watched too much Hollywood science fiction, like the "Evil Empire"..... So childish!

And how about this excerpt regarding a quote from an Iranian military leader:

“When viewing Iranian TV, one gets the impression that the Iranian governing mullahs are mobilizing for confrontation with the U.S. For instance, on February 10, 2005, on Jaam-E-Jam1, deputy head Iranian Revolutionary Guards General Zol-Qadr said: “The events in the Middle East…were a great opportunity for us to get to know the American methods, strategies, doctrines, and tactics…Americans are our greatest security challenge. Thus, we have been able to prepare for a confrontation with the American threat. We even know the American commanders' state of mind, and this is very influential in wars. Their behavioral patterns are well known to us, and this increases our maneuvering ability against the American threat. I can tell the Iranian public, with full confidence, that there is no threat that our armed forces cannot identify and confront with all their might…”

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? Do you expect us to send you flowers after your leaders have threatened military strikes against our country because we according to our lawful rights want to pursue nuclear technology? Come on! GET REAL!

Um….He outright states they have planned an attack on the USA. They have performed their reconnaissance and are simply awaiting the word to go. I wonder if that “word” will correspond with their ability to hit the continental USA with a nuclear tipped missile? Reading this stuff makes you wonder.

I challenge you to go back to that paragraph and tell us here in which sentence does he state that they have planned an attack on the U.S.A.? He doesn't say anything of the kind. He said: "Thus, we have been able to prepare for a confrontation with the American threat" - He's taling about Iran RESPONDING to the U.S. THREAT. Nothing about any plans of attacking the U.S.A.! You would do a lousy propagandist. Even the lousy CIA wouldn't hire you with the low standards that you have.

Read this next long one:

“In Tehran, as August began, the Islamic Republic's supreme guide Ali Khamenei was answering questions from a hundred or so Islamic guidance officials, home from foreign postings for retraining. Most of his answers were trite slogans, but when he was asked, "Is our Islamic Republic at war against the United States," he paused before replying. "It is the United States that is at war against our Islamic Revolution."

Yes......???? AND????? What's so strange or terrible about that? It's the TRUTH! And nothing but the truth. We're not the ones who have ordered the U.S. to not have nuclear technology! We're not the ones who have threated military strikes against the U.S.! We're not the ones who have threatened to change the regime in the U.S.! You have such an akward way of thinking. Do NEVER, EVER consider becoming a judge - Not that I think you have the intelligence for it. And if you get a jury duty request, please try to come up with any excuse so that you won't have to serve - For justice sake - Whatever justice there is left in the U.S.

However, Khamenei's own newspaper was even more direct. Writing this July, it said, "the White House's 80 years of exclusive rule are likely to become 80 seconds of hell that will burn to ashes. Those who resist Iran will be struck from directions they never expected."

REFERENCES please!

To these facts add that an Arab newspaper published in London and Beirut reported that an Iranian intelligence unit has established a center called "The Brigades of the Shahids of the Global Islamic Awakening," controlled by a Revolutionary Guards intelligence officer, Hassan Abbasi. The newspaper has a tape recording of Abbasi when he spoke of Iran's secret plans, which include "a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization."

Some Arab media is even more hostile towards Iran than the U.S. is, so I wouldn't pay much attention. When one uses a report by Al Jazeera here, people like you are quick to dismiss it because it was Al Jazeera. If Al Jazeera's critical report was about Iran, people like you would be as quick to post it here.

Missile strikes

To bring this about, Abbasi said, "There are 29 sensitive sites in the U.S. and in the West. We have already spied on these sites and we know how we are going to attack them." This Revolutionary Guard officer continued by saying, "Iran's missiles are now ready to strike at Western targets, and as soon as the instructions arrive from Ali Khamenei, we will launch our missiles at their cities and installations."

BS! Many Arabs (not all) Arabs have an inherent historic hostile stance against Iran. So was the case during the reign of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, and so is the case today.

Um…"a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization."??? How many of you don’t see why Iran is a problem? I read this last excerpt as an open plan to destroy the west. And outright proclamation!!!

There is no hostility against the West in Iran. Anglo-Saxon is not the West, it's Britain and some related former colonies of England. Although there is a lot of bitterness against Anglo'saxians throughout Asia and Africa, because of the colonial past of the British, and because of the imperialism and neo-colonialism of the U.S., in Iran these sentiments are nothing of importance. It's possible that a person within the establishment may have such sentiments, and may have said something of the sort, but one can't hold an entire regime or country responsible. Nixon was caught saying some horrible things about Jews in private. You're much too dramatic! And hysterical too!

After reading some of this stuff, Iran has basically declared war on the USA and anything non Islamic.

Yeah, yeah.... whatever you say.... Go and get your gun..... the war is coming..... Iran is going to for the West..... LOOOOL!!! You're funny.

Iran wants a world dominated by extreme Islamic leaders at all costs. How can we alow this nation of terror nuclear weapon capability?

Oh, that's a good one! Did you take that one right out of Bush's propaganda department?

How can you justify it? They have basically said out loud they want to destroy the west. These arent hollow words, they mean it!

The end of the world is here!! Ooooooooh...... Calm down man! And get down to reality!

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Iran and N.Korea. The both of them equal all bark and no bite. like a little whiny poodle. Neither country has the "set" to go against the US. They can talk and cry and moan all they want but I highly doubt they will take any action at all.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ever notice how the leaders of the nations that cause the most problems for the rest of the world love to watch their military march using the goose-step? The Germans and Italians did it for Hitler and Mussolini in the past. In more recent times, the Iraqi army marched like that for Saddam and Kim has the North Korean army doing it.

Maybe this is all just a huge coincidence, but anyone also notice how the Iranian army marches in their parades for the Ayatollah? Yep, you guessed it, they use the goose-step.

What is it about this ridiculous-looking marching style that makes the world's worst tyrants seem to love it so?

[edit on 5/3/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It doesn't seem Iran is anti-west. They are anti-american.

Reading again and again this type of 'my dick is bigger than yours' thread is getting annoying. Don't you guys/armchair generals have anything serious to do with your life?

cjf

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Maybe this is all just a huge coincidence, but anyone also notice how the Iranian army marches in their parades for the Ayatollah? Yep, you guessed it, they use the goose-step.

What is it about this ridiculous-looking marching style that makes the world's worst tyrants seem to love it so?

Well, not always..but if you have a few minutes watch this one to the end, it is more than a little disturbing and on topic. A little slow at first but speeds up in 'point' rather quickly (I'll continue to look for the one with the english subtitles, that makes it all the better)
switc... h3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?format=wm&s=FD03FE9381B542DD9EDD78E27972DD78&ci=13014&ClipMediaID=19019" target="_blank" class="postlink">Parade Link

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

what is it about this ridiculous-looking marching style that makes the world's worst tyrants seem to love it so?

I have no idea...
Its the most inefficient way of walking I can think of short of the Monty Python silly walk.
I had a whole conversation with a coworker about it at work. He thought it looked cool I thought it looked silly.
Some people find it intimidating I guess...

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get back to playing my new PSP...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Reading again and again this type of 'my dick is bigger than yours' thread is getting annoying.

If you are referring to my comments, I simply mean to point out that all talk about the Iranian "threat" is bogus scaremongering intended to get Americans to support an agressive war against Iran. It wouldn't be the tirst time that the US public was suckered into supporting an agressive war to "preempt" a bogus "threat."

Iran's military is geared towards defense, not attack. They have no power projection capability. I don't say this as an insult to the Iranians, I say this to point out that the idea that Iran is going to try to take over the planet and impose a global Islamic state is totally absurd. Even if a few nuts in their .gov would like to, it would be completely impossible for them do do so.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
siroos....i just voted you for the way above thing
...honestly i did, but i closed the thing down before i could copy it and show you...i'm new to this

ok, better go...as a muslim i have to go make plans to take over the world
(Pinky and The Brain, anyone?)

cjf

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siroos

The shameless arrogance and rudeness has gone so far that it has given rise to such comments that Iran does not need nuclear technology. This is none of your business," he told a gathering in the southern city of Kerman.
"You do not have the right to judge if a nation needs nuclear energy or not," he said.

Etc., etc., etc, etc.............

You left this part out:

The following are excerpts from a Friday sermon at Tehran University by Ayatollah Mohammad Ememi-Kashani The sermon was aired by Channel 1 of the Iranian TV on January 28, 2005:

Ayatollah Mohammad Ememi-Kashani: If you [Americans] behave with disrespect – even just a little bit – [the Iranian people] will punch you in the mouth so hard that all your devouring teeth will fall off.
Crowd: Allah Akbar.
Allah Akbar.
Allah Akbar.
Khamenei is the leader.
Death to those who oppose the rule of the jurisprudence.
Death to America.
Death to England.
Death to the hypocrites [Mojahedin-e Khalq] and Saddam.
Death to Israel.
Ayatollah Mohammad Ememi-Kashani: One young Iranian is worth all you [Americans]. He smiles at your weapons. Is he afraid? We hope that by the virtue of Muhammad and his household, God will give some brains to the arrogant, the enemies, and to the Zionists.
Link

I would give you a link to the full sermon, except it has been removed from the above site.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You left this part out:

You do realize that is a different guy making a different speech, yes?

I can come up with Ann Coulter quotes (someone who has been on national TV many times) that would curl your hair, but it's hardly proof that the US as a whole is a bunch of bloodthirsty ghouls waiting for an excuse to flatten cities.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

You left this part out:

I can come up with Ann Coulter quotes (someone who has been on national TV many times) that would curl your hair, but it's hardly proof that the US as a whole is a bunch of bloodthirsty ghouls waiting for an excuse to flatten cities.

You mean such gems as "I think it would be fun to nuke them?" - paraphrase

The idea that Iran wants to rule the world is absolutely ridiculous. There's NO WAY they could take over the world!! And, I don't think they're a nation of evil, either; don't get it twisted, I don't support them. I'm sure those of you are offended when people call America a nation of evil because of our leaders, and rightfully so. You gotta make the distinction between a nation's people and its leaders.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjf

Well, not always..but if you have a few minutes watch this one to the end, it is more than a little disturbing and on topic. A little slow at first but speeds up in 'point' rather quickly (I'll continue to look for the one with the english subtitles, that makes it all the better)
switc... h3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?format=wm&s=FD03FE9381B542DD9EDD78E27972DD78&ci=13014&ClipMediaID=19019" target="_blank" class="postlink">Parade Link

Damn, that film clip was pretty hilarious. Let me try and summarize what I learned from it. First, the Iranian army can do front AND back goose-step marching. Second, while the Iranian army trains to march in patterns with colored flags in their guns (think of a college marching band halftime show here), the U.S. and other western military organizations actually train to do their jobs. Third, where did the Iranian generals get some of those hats? And last, the ayatollah-looking guy seemed to keep looking sideways towards an aide as if to say "You made me come down here to watch this crap?"

Still, all those 'soldiers' did do a pretty good job making all those Star of David, swastika and "U.S." patterns. Good enough, that with maybe a little change to the routine, they might get approved for next Thanksgiving's Macy's Parade. Or maybe even halftime at the Super Bowl!

P.S. Hey Siroos. On the video, I thought I saw you in the crowd. Did you enjoy the show?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think it's highly unlikely that the US will invade Iran. The US military is stretched to the max, much of its resources are going to Iraq. Shoot, we're pulling out of S. Korea despite the fact that that area is heating up. Iran is a large country with a lot of people and rugged terrain. It would be much harder of a target than Iraq.

Plus, I don't think that the American people as a whole would back it. Bush got by with Iraq but I think if he even seriously mentioned Iran he would damn near get impeached. The military is having a hard time retaining and even recruiting new boots, I think morale in the military would be affected as well. If the US does go to war with Iran, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be a draft.

cjf

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You left this part out:

Yes I do, thank you.

Originally posted by Siroos

Originally posted by skippytjc
“If you [Americans] behave with disrespect even just a little bit, [the Iranian people] will punch you in the mouth so hard that all your devouring teeth will fall out.” So warned Iran's Ayatollah Mohammad Ememi-Kashani …”

The original quote was from Ayatollah Mohammad Ememi-Kashani, the reply, (after 'Siroos 'refering to 'skippytjc' as a "Lair!" followed with a retort using a speach by Ayatollah Khamenei. The two speeches are entirely different. My point.

I was also supporting with a ‘reference’ to a link which, 'Siroos' correctly noted later, did not exist which may have prevented this entire meaningless post.

cjf

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ann Coulter, I belive, has already made it on the official international "doesn’t need to posses the ability to make a nuke" list.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You know, and this is simply my own personal opinion, but these type threads make me sick.

They are inciteful and produce nothing but heated exchanges of simple rhetoric.

How the hell can a nation be labeled "evil" when the majority of the Iranian people have pro-American sentiments?

This whole mish-mash of labeling people and nations has got to cease.
Deny intolerance and embrace tolerance.
Sorry, but :shk:

seekerof

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join