It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I Disturbed Some One? (Revisited)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
P.S. I just realized in going over the questions submitted, that I left out two questions.

Q. Are you kin to the girl that is here?
A. Not a yes

Q. Are you kin to the lady that is here?
A. Not a yes

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Hello there! The other night I wasn't quite ready to go to bed and thought, hmm, maybe I'll find something interesting to read on ATS for about thirty minutes before I turn in. Well. Found this thread, and by the time I finally went to bed it was almost time to get up! Absolutely entrenched with the story. The more "ghost toys" you acquire, the more interesting it becomes. Thrilled over the latest addition, and looking forward to seeing what it reveals, and hope to continue to see this story unfold.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Val,

If he does want to play with toys, maybe you could set up a video camera again. I know you weren't successful the last attempt, but you have a higher chance this time.

I chuckled when I read "good news my daughter lost her job and is moving back home." Only a parent would be happy about that.

Mary Ann Winkoksi might be able to tell you everything you need to know about your little guest over the phone. It is worth a try.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber

I chuckled when I read "good news my daughter lost her job and is moving back home." Only a parent would be happy about that.

LOL! Actually, I'm not happy about it because she's pretty upset. I really meant the "good news" as it being toward the topic because her presence seemed to facilitate the communication.

Poon u2u'd me and suggested I need to test and rule out for my daughter possibly being able to manipulate the KII meter mentally and have it respond in a manner she wanted to see. I think this is a valid suggestion and worth testing to rule out. What if my daughter has some telekinesis ability? So, with that worthy suggestion stated, if any one has a good methodology to test and rule that out - please share!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow that is facinating! A few suggestions if I may, watch your daughters emotions closely. It is very possible that she is picking up thier emotions empathetically. I would find out, how ever you want to ask it, how he died. The reason I think this is important, is he should not be stuck because he was murdered. UNLESS the nanny did something and killed him in such a way to punish him and keep him there in limbo. The other thing that concerns me is the attatchment to your daughter. Sometimes a spirit can latch on to a person. In such a case your daughter would have a lot of activity around her, she would have dreams that she may or may not remember but the emotions from those dreams would linger on keeping her distracted for a day or so sometimes weeks. While in your house she might also start feeling emotions that do not make sense for what she is doing. That can be very confusing for her until she starts asking herself, "why am i feeling this way, i was happy just a minute ago and there is not any reason for my emotions to have flipped." Ask your daughter about that part it might be uncomfortable for her to offer that information freely.

Cant wait to hear more.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow, what a great read. Do we have any updates. I'd be interested if you've been able to do any more "communicating"!

Thanks for sharing your incredible story.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Julie,

Thanks for the kind words. No, no updates. I'm still trying to figure out how to test for whether my daughter might be affecting the results we're getting on the K2 meter. I really need some input here from fellow members, because I haven't got a clue how to do that.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Nice to see this thread is still going on Valhall. Ones in a while i remember about this tread and have a lot to catch up with. Maybe you could ask your daughter to ask the boy to answer you also if she is not around.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I dont understand what you are asking. How do you think she is effecting the meter? If you think that she is the one causing the results, then interview her instead of ghosty.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have a few questions for you to ask the child.

1) Can you see me? (as in you, If YES, ask if he can see you clearly or is it blurry or foggy).

2) Can you read my thoughts?

3) Do you eat?

4) Do you exist in the world you died in or can you see my modern world?

5) Do you believe in God?

6) Have you seen any evidence of Demons?

7) Have you seen any evidence of Angels?

8) Have you ever spoken to either of them?

9) Have you ever seen God?

10) Do you know how long it has been since you died?

11) Are you ever able to leave this place or are you stuck completely?

12) Can you see the future?

13) Have you found any evidence of reincarnation?

14) Do you wear the same clothes you had on when you died?

15) Do you ever sleep?

16) Do living people have Auras that you can see?

17) Can you tell when a person is about to die?

18) Are you ever able to visit your body?

19) Do certain sounds or colors of light hurt you?

20) Are there any prayers, or incantations or spells that affect you?

21) Have you ever seen the White Light?

22) (if demons are real) Do they collect/imprison souls?

23) Are Gnomes / Elves real?

24) Are Faeries Real?

25) Are Vampires Real?

26) Are Werewolves real?

27) Is there an easier way for us to communicate?

28) Can you move physical things? (If Yes, suggest using a computer or laptop with a touch sensitive keyboard).

29) Can you move this (Place a ball on the ground near the child).

30) Do you seen in Color? Or black or White?

Those are just some questions I have, I can't wait to see the answers! When do you think You will be asking?

I can't wait to see what you find out!

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DJM8507]

[edit on 17-8-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Julie,

Thanks for the kind words. No, no updates. I'm still trying to figure out how to test for whether my daughter might be affecting the results we're getting on the K2 meter. I really need some input here from fellow members, because I haven't got a clue how to do that.

I would go to the spot where the ghost is, without your daughter and ask "Do you want me to go get my daughter to be here with me?" If there is no answer say "I need you to tell me so I can go get her."

That way she isn't there and if the ghost wants her that bad he will respond.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I tried this....nothing.
I will try to get my daughter to come sit there with me and try again and see if the results are different. I know she doesn't want to. The last session was very upsetting for her. In her words, "I had a little boy tell me his nanny killed him." That bothers her. But I'll ask if she'll just sit there long enough to see if I can at least get acknowledgment of his presence when she is there.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

It's a good thing we humans are curious, so she probably will get over the upsetting part. And hopefully want to find out more about the little boys story. Was the nanny an adult? That would explain a bit maybe.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've learned over the past 6 years that little things I think are inconsequential end up being connected to the rest of this so I'll share something that happened this weekend. We are currently redoing the upstairs bathroom. Due to about 80 years of bad plumbing issues the entire subfloor had to be removed and replaced. When Springer got the subfloor removed he found this in the floor space between the second floor and the first floor ceiling.

www.flickr.com...

That's not ours. And that is a 32 cylinder where as ours is a 16 cylinder. It looks to date to around 1900-1910 because after that threaded glass bottles came into use. This one does not have threads. It's a "Charles Gulden New York" 16 cylinder. (Gulden as in Gulden's mustard). From reading bottle collector sites I've narrowed it down to either being a olive jar, capers jar or ketchup jar.

Springer thinks it's weird it was in the floor space. I think it may have just been dropped in there during the construction of the house.

Nice souvenir though!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I check this thread several times per day for updates.
Can't wait to hear whats been going on!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ok, I have a question just to satisfy my own curiousity. You said this was in the subfloor between the first and second floor. Was this above the celing you tiled in the kitchen area or just off the kitchen area?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Actually, mrs, the ceiling we tiled is the front room (living room) of the house which is just north of the kitchen. The area where the jar was found was in the subfloor of the upstairs main bathroom which would be just to the east of the kitchen (above the room that will be my formal dining room). This main bathroom we are redoing was NOT in the original house because the house was built prior to indoor plumbing. The room would have been created by borrowing from two adjacent bedrooms upstairs.

Hope that helps. If not, let me know and I'll dig up the floorplan pic I had posted early on in the thread and mark it up for you.

[edit on 8-19-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I thought of a couple of things.

I did read the entire thread but forgot if you asked your mother what "compelled" her to buy the matching spoon/fork that she got you. I remember you said that it wasn't something that she would do normally. Something must of "compelled her". Maybe there is some spiritual connection or maybe a comfort level between your mother and the "little girl".

It appears you have 3 people to identify.

The boy - Did the 2nd owner (grocer) have a sister with a little boy.
The girl - ?
The lady - Maybe she is staying behind to watch over the little boy and girl until the mystery is solved and they can all move on. Or (hopefully not) the nanny that killed him. You might ask him that.

Also, I agree with you regarding your direction in communication. I think they are there for you to find out something.

I also think (based on your detail) they are not there to harm. Although things may startle you - it seems they are just trying to get your attention and every noise could be a "clue". Also, some things may be just "little boy pranks".

I did chuckle a little when you asked him about the dogs. Obviously since Bear barks and growls at him - he is probably afraid of him.

Again, thanks for sharing your story and I hope you'll get to more "communicating" soon!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I thought of a couple of things.

I did read the entire thread but forgot if you asked your mother what "compelled" her to buy the matching spoon/fork that she got you. I remember you said that it wasn't something that she would do normally. Something must of "compelled her". Maybe there is some spiritual connection or maybe a comfort level between your mother and the "little girl".

I haven't actually ask her that. I just assumed she thought it was very pretty. I will specifically ask her that.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

It was helpfull, thank you. I have been curious about that spot for a while now. I cant remember if I mentioned it to you on this thread or in a U2U, but I told I had a strong feeling that there was something inside the floor above that spot right off your kitchen. We talked about it when you were tileing. You had the tiles laid out on your table, and was taking a break, do you remember that? It was a while back so I cant dig it up. Around the time you had the camera set up. I've been so curious ever since. Was there any newspaper with it by chance?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join