It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
EEEK! I.. err.. umm... I don't know how many hairs in Hitler's moustache.

And I promise never to reveal the code to the "bicycle of illumination"...

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The symbolic number seven seems to be significant in relation to the Knights Templar

Numerology is bunkum and meaningless.

In the rush to discredit everything said in the initial post and set upon this thread an aura of incredibility, I'm afraid the baby is being thrown out with the bath water.
I found AchesonGroups post interesting and in tune with what this board is all about...conspiracy. Debunking is fine...debunk away...but let's hold back on stating the ridiculous.
Numerology is not bunkum nor meaningless. It abounds throughout history as meaningful mnemonics...3 is to Christians what 13 is to Strega . Seven turns around Silsbury hill is as ancient a practice as the twists and turns in the Greek labyrinth to kill the Minotaur and save the maiden.

Are you actually honest in believing that numerology is bunkum?

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
There is no conspiracy on the dates of the Pope Benedict XVI inauguration. Pope John Paul II passed away, and there is a certain time set for when he is buried, and then 9 days of mourning, before the conclave. Pope John Paul II's death was not "set" for a certain time by anyone save God, and in the usual tradition, the conclave and election followed after what I mentioned previously.

No conspiracy here, move on please.

I did'nt mean conspiracy in the sense that there were outside factors that influenced the death and or election of the old and new pope.

I just meant more the symbolism behind everything that is going on. Sorry for not being clear

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
So are you saying there is no possible masonic connection to the time, place circumstances, etc, surrounding the popes death, and the new ones inauguration?

A sincere question, as I am not a mason.

There is absolutely no masonic connection to anything having to do with the Pope. Why would there be?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
If numbers don't do it for you, just listen to what I said.

Keep your eyes open on the eve of Beltane, and the day it is celebrated.

And we will see on these days who it is that worships Beltane in the modern world, and how they praise her.

I have, and you need to get a bit more educated on some things.

Beltane is not a goddess. It is a holiday. An ancient Celtic holiday also known as Mayday, a fertility and planting festival.

You'll find plenty of people in the modern world worshiping ON Beltane. they are called Wiccans, Druids, and Pagans, and they are reviving an ancient holiday long forgotten and oppressed by a militant church.

www.circlesanctuary.org...

I did have a look around on Beltane to see who was celebrating, to see if I could find some of my friends who wanted to celebrate it along with me.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
No, it just pisses me off when a mason gets on here and tries to tell us there is nothing to numbers and verses, when you know better.

I wouldn't tell you that there is nothing to numbers. I believe they have some very important messages to show us.
Here's an example:

Let's take the numbers from the Post IDs of the trash that you have already written in this thread -

1373994 and 1373982.

Now let's do a little bit of maths.

1+3+7+3+9+9+4=36
1+3+7+3+9+8+2=33

36+33=69.

Hmmm....69?
I guess what we have here is unquestionable proof that you suck.
Can't argue with numbers can you dude?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
There is absolutely no masonic connection to anything having to do with the Pope. Why would there be?

Hmm, Masons did build many of the beautifull Catholic cathedrals, right?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by duskboy

Hmm, Masons did build many of the beautifull Catholic cathedrals, right?

You're talking about operative masons, not Free and Accepted Masons. There's a big difference.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Alright, real slow, and then you can edit your above post

April 19. Means 4+19

This is 23. It IS the 4th month, right?

So 2+3 DOES give us 5 still, right?

And 2+5 (for the year, it is 2005?) in addition to the 5 from above, gives us 5+7

A nice steady progression of symbolism. So now go and joke about stacking spheres. Its proof that the 12 surrounding the 1 is founded in Nature, it is in no way Man-Made.

[edit on 30-4-2005 by akilles]

I can play number games too, except i like to use integral calculus. It makes it even more complicated to understand.

the integral from Jan 1-April 19th (1+1=2, and 4+19=23), evaluated with respect to x of the function F(x)=12dx yeilds---->24-276=252 multiply it times the derivative of F(x) for some reason (why not?) which is zero. This gives you an overall answer of zero, the exact worth of this post. Plug This into the natural log function to get an answer of 1. This symbolizes that you are the only one who believes in this number game. Then if you evaluated the limit of the function (1/x) as x goes to zero and you get infinty, the amount of possiblities of significance of number games like this.

The integral of the function e^x power evaluated at zero is how many people understand what i am saying right now. The derivative of the function of 5t with respect to t is how much time i have wasted doing this.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

[edit on 4-5-2005 by Eyeofhorus]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well, there is that little sticking point of those Papal Bull's those silly guys keep writing, you know, the ones that are less than favorable towards Freemasonry... That, and they have the nerve to be jealous of some of our hats.

Just how fond of Freemasonry Pope Leo XIII was.

Conclave Monkeys, not just for shaping the RCC anymore...

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
I wouldn't tell you that there is nothing to numbers. I believe they have some very important messages to show us.

No, you guys are right, there's nothing to numerology at all. No troubadores, or hidden iambic pentameters.

Unless you know where and how to look that is...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join