It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw SW3, it was a Bummer!(Spoiler)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I thought the acting was kind of flakey. But it was adorable when Yoda got a piggy back ride from Chewbacca. I however hated when D. Vader goes NOOOOO! that just didnt work right.

www.jklogic.net...
www.atomfilms.com...

Watch these shorts ^^^ There HI-larious

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Recently, my brother and I went and saw it (waited till the crowds died down). To tell you the truth, it made me feel so sad. It's that kind of feeling you get when someone you know, who is wise, moral and powerful meet a horrific end. What bugged me the most was when he killed the younglings, i'm just glad they didn't show it. For some reason, since its been over, i've been hungry for information about anything related to it.

I must agree with Vegemite, Vader did sound kinda lame at the end when he said "NO!" Woulda been more fitting if he just walked out and strangled everybody in his way.

Anyone think that Lucas might ever tamper with VI, V and VI? In the movies, there are shallow alliterations to what happened in the first three episodes and they almost feel as if Lucas made VI, V and VI without thinking he might make the first three.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join