It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have found couple of interesting video about Israel and Palestine conflicts and I thought you should see them too. Some parts are graphic.

This videos show you the different side of Israel and palatine conflict. The side that you normally don’t see in CNN or FOX news.

www.voteiraq.net...

www.voteiraq.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You have any videos from the Israeli side? Of the exploded civilians on busses? Or of the little kids tearing faces after seeing a suicide bomber rip apart their mom in front of their faces? Any of those videos?

Thought you wouldn’t.

Truth is, both sides are doing some nasty stuff, don’t think for a second your beloved Palestinians are angels.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
thanx for the videos. im sure they'l be interesting

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I’ve viewed the videos. The first I would title Stones vs. Tanks. It consists of images of the occupied territories from the point of view of the occupied. The message is being presented as a rallying cry without mentioning to what purpose. Depending on your point of view, the narration can be interpreted as pure propaganda, a recruitment video, and an appeal to the conscientious or simply over dramatisation of a bad script.

Do yourself a favour; turn off the sound and just look at the pictures. What do you see?

The second video attempts to appeal to a Christian audience by demonizing Israel.

No worse than the way some people demonize "ay-rabs", "towel heads"; Iran etc.
Although all the mythology building around a "pristine land invaded by darkness" is a bit much for my taste and will more than likely elicit accusations of "anti-Semitism" even though it’s made by Semitic people.

No one can deny that the Palestinians are living under a brutal occupation while Israelis live in fear of suicide bombings.

Someone asked where are the videos from the Israeli side? Have you ever watched the news?

These videos are of bad production quality and amateurish in their appeal but the pictures are real. Are they pro-Palestinian? Of course. Are they racist? Maybe.

Is our media any more objective?
Edited out curly quotes

[edit on 4/28/2005 by Gools]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Heres an idea....just leave and there will be no more tears.

top topics

join