It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens just simply demons??????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Aliens, like demons flee at the mention of God or Jesus. If they are not demonic in nature why do they fear God and Jesus?

The aliens don't fear God and Jesus. They fear you hurting yourself or somebody else when you start flipping out.

You could have a hundred encounters knowingly and willingly by spirit, but the very first time you ever actually take an active physical role and say something for yourself, you might be surprised to consciously find yourself there. If you have listened to the horror stories, you might think you have to be petrified and start begging God to save you. But if you stick it out, you might also feel like a nut when you realize for yourself that if you want an alien encounter to stop, all you have to do is say so.

I suggest if you suddenly find yourself in an alien encounter, instead of screaming for Jesus, look around and see if you are actually in any danger, or if it is just your instinctual fear of the unknown bubbling up. If you can control yourself at all, ask the aliens as much as you can think of that you want to know about them before the opportunity is over.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think that people get scared when theyre have an encounter is because 9/10 stories you hear about abductions/encounters is because the aliens always seem to be hostile, though there are ones where the aliens are not, these are rarely heard of.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What percentage of stories do you suppose are professionally generated for the benefit of public aversion to alien life?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
What percentage of stories do you suppose are professionally generated for the benefit of public aversion to alien life?

I suppose you could actually work that both ways, really.

Originally posted by EarthSister
But if you stick it out, you might also feel like a nut when you realize for yourself that if you want an alien encounter to stop, all you have to do is say so.

I was wondering. If you believe you are having alien encounters, but instead of wanting them to stop, you asked for them to continue, but in a peaceful way where you can willingly partake in them, what are the odds of them complying with your request? In all seriousness, if I wanted an alien to approach me in broad daylight, without manipulating me in any way, so that I could have conversations, what would be the chances of that happening?

As I stated in a previous thread, I have had encounters before, and since then I always feel like if I really wanted them to come back, they would. But at this moment I don't. I think the fear I experienced was perfectly healthy. I know it does sound a bit nuts to some, but after the encounters started to really bother me, I asked aloud, when I was by myself, for them to stop, and sure enough, they stopped.

Fear is a natural state of mind that all healthy humans experience during their life time. I don't think that I should be looked down up by another race just because I was afraid... I should think they would want to respect my wishes and approach me in a way that I would feel more comfortable with. If their intentions are truly not ill-intended, why do they not do this?

If aliens are truly peaceful, then yes, I would like to build a trustful relationship with them... I just don't want the living crap scared out of me every time. I'd much rather have a guest than an intruder.

EDIT: Add to the topic - I don't think it is likely that aliens are demons. My father's house was supposed to be so impeccably Christian that from a theoretical Christian stand point, the entry of a demon would have been impossible. And yet aliens entered none the less. Never have I seen an alien flee from the name of Jesus Christ.

[edit on 2-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
originally posted by AT:

So if you really think the odds are the same on there being mortal life outside of this planet and the existance of some mythical construct known as 'God'... well I believe that is not correct.

this is incredibly late response, i apologize. this is clear from page 2. In responce to you AlexanderTau, im not claiming to know what shape 'God' takes. You ask me what i think the odds are? I cannot even fathom to guess at odds. Nobody can. Thats the paradox of 'infinity'. There are no odds. Whatever pool you pull your realm of knowlege from is forever infinitley small to the possibilities - and there go your odds. I apologize again, but isnt it crucial to understand this? upon the premises of just Logic, the reality of 'infinity' allows if not outright pre-ordains the reality that aliens exist - Somewhere whynot here. Agreed. But do not forget, the reality for infinity allows for so much more. as an exercise, i ask you think of the most outlandish out of this world scenario. anything. get as absract and dimented as you can. still, you cannot (i cannot) propose a single event that isnt possible within the confines of 'infinity' . not even the "mythical construct known as 'God'."

People think 'God' couldnt exist in the shape of a man, others think he must. 'God' the CREATOR of this paradox 'infinity' - the CREATOR of endless possibilities can surely take the shape of a man should he so choose. every facet of our dimension is open to his shaping. every possiblity.

and that is why i argue, given the behaviours we're aware most of the ET visiting this planet show, that if they're not 'demons' per'se - they're definitley in league with them.

My argument cannot cement 'God' as a reality in your head, but it should atleast cement the possiblity. I acknowlege the ET possibility - and i acknowlege the 'God' possiblity, but in the end infinity is still to big for my head. Logic isnt enough. I choose faith.

again sorry for the late reply.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am enjoying talking with you Lost, so I hope you take my comments in the friendly manner they are intended even as I disagree with you.

Here is what the logic of Infinity gets you on the subject of 'God', the possibility, which as you rightly point out is there. Just like there is the possibility that tomorrow the Sun will turn a nice deep red color and stay that way. Now I grant the color change is possible, but since I have a few hundred years of history to base an evaluation, I can state with reasonable certainly that the Sun will remain yellow-white.

So you gain the possibility, the exact same one that any other idea would have, ie nothing at all. You cannot disprove the existance of God this way, but it adds literally zero to the proof of existance.

Humans are not finite, not really. The official 'box' the def of what a human is and does (ie senses, strength, mobility, dexterity, etc) is based on the most common of conditions. We all know that indivduals can achieve so much more than this when they are motovated. We have unlimitied potential if we are taught that we do.

The other side of Infinity math that people tend to miss goes as follows 'any fraction of Infinity is Infinity'. Personally I apply that to humans, we are not separate finite indivduals we are slices of Infinity and therefore are Infinity ourselves.

One thing I do is study traces, marks left by influences and actions that are not themselves known. You can hide the existance of anything, but if it does anything, if it affects anyone, then you cannot hide the marks. I can see all sorts of powerful beings over the Centuries, some with possibly power beyond human, but no central force. Usually the 'gods' such as the Greek had, show a remarkable lack of understanding of the most simple of human complexities so I do wonder if one or two groups over the Centuries have been other than human.

A.T
(-)

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've noticed many Christans tend to view anything that is new, different, or unexplained as Evil. Especially those things that challenge their preconceived
notions of the truth.

I feel this reaction is just a manifistation of fear.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I am enjoying talking with you Lost, so I hope you take my comments in the friendly manner they are intended even as I disagree with you.

Here is what the logic of Infinity gets you on the subject of 'God', the possibility, which as you rightly point out is there. Just like there is the possibility that tomorrow the Sun will turn a nice deep red color and stay that way. Now I grant the color change is possible, but since I have a few hundred years of history to base an evaluation, I can state with reasonable certainly that the Sun will remain yellow-white.

So you gain the possibility, the exact same one that any other idea would have, ie nothing at all. You cannot disprove the existance of God this way, but it adds literally zero to the proof of existance.

Humans are not finite, not really. The official 'box' the def of what a human is and does (ie senses, strength, mobility, dexterity, etc) is based on the most common of conditions. We all know that indivduals can achieve so much more than this when they are motovated. We have unlimitied potential if we are taught that we do.

The other side of Infinity math that people tend to miss goes as follows 'any fraction of Infinity is Infinity'. Personally I apply that to humans, we are not separate finite indivduals we are slices of Infinity and therefore are Infinity ourselves.

One thing I do is study traces, marks left by influences and actions that are not themselves known. You can hide the existance of anything, but if it does anything, if it affects anyone, then you cannot hide the marks. I can see all sorts of powerful beings over the Centuries, some with possibly power beyond human, but no central force. Usually the 'gods' such as the Greek had, show a remarkable lack of understanding of the most simple of human complexities so I do wonder if one or two groups over the Centuries have been other than human.

well said! Were going pretty deep here. We still disagree, but I better understand your perspective. I completely accept that there is no logical explanation of 'God'. There is also no logical explanation of infinity. I guess you have to ask yourself are you willing to accept that. The mere fact that were debating the topic shows we can grasp the concept - but I think part of fully realizing the concept is recognizing its always bigger. No matter how big - its bigger. I am forever smaller. Really you have to accept defeat in a way. Stand in awe of it. Theres no explanation, but there it is.

However...I must completely agree that humans are infinite - in the sense that whatever a human is composed of is infinite. Matter can never be created or distroyed - another paradox that goes hand in hand with infinity. These are scientific explanations we've been given based on our 5 human senses. A.T. you mentioned traces or marks, I would imagine you're poking at the paranormal? I also agree, that humans can be seen 'infinite' when considering all the perplexities of the paranormal (and beyond).

But this is where we disagree; Human *minds* (mine atleast) are finite. Everything you've ever done, that you can remember has had a beginning and and end. Can you remember with accuracy - a 'pastlife' or do you know how all your atomic particles were arranged eons ago? You may have a plausible explanation based on research, but your human memory did not witness those events. regardless - thats just a past life and we're talking infinty here. who knows what shapes matter formed before the 'big bang' (or whatever theory you subscribe to)? our human minds cannot grasp infinity. We comprehend only what we can witness and remember.

You're probably right, given our understanding of our surroundings (in the universe) the Sun will continue to burn the same way today as it did yesterday. Time/space creates enough of a buffer that we can predict the future. A Scientific prediction like yours is based on odds. But infinity allows no odds. Again, the paradox. If you truly believe the universe is infinite, then you truly believe that anything *ANYTHING* is possible; even the sun turning purple tomorrow. Thats where it comes to faith.

Like you said, any fraction of infinity is infinity. That means if anything is infinite - then everything is infinite. Time/Space -its all infinite. Every single variable needed to put the 'purple sun' equation in action IS AVALIABLE, within the confines of 'infinity'. Who puts those variables in order? or who doesnt? the infinity puzzle puts you nowhere closer to proving 'God'. In the end its still a choice:

God: Yes or No?

edit: nevermind however sidetracked I just got - I just want to restate my original point for this thread;

ET, given their behaviour - (tricksy, often terrifying and bottom line: elusive) are not forces for good. IMHO they are very likely creations of darkness with completely evil intentions. Some may or may not have freewill - but any race that would eradicate belief in 'God' cannot be good IMHO. using logic and the presumption that our universe is infinite - it is necessary to know ET is no more a plausible explanation for humanities questions than the next theory.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Infinity is not a cage, and to allow it to overwhelm all other logic and reasoning is incorrect thinking. All things are possible, but only some things actually exist. While it is true we can never really know anything we must take some things as simple facts if we ever wish to accomplish anything.

I think that an honest evaluation of all Alien activity across history shows at most a generally neutral attitude towards our human race. Most of what you see Lost is not their intentions, but our reactions to them. And at the very least you must acknowledge that when all we see is a ship we have no way to judge intentions. Since our natural reaction to the unknown is usually fear does it not make sense to factor a large part of that out of what we describe as our encounters?

When I mentioned traces I was mostly referring to how actions leave certain marks or perhaps lead to specific activity. Strong people tend to have an effect over large number of others. I do see the effects of things that are still considered outside of the box but nothing even in the realm of a 'god' such as the Christians worship.

But yes I do see humans as having many more abilities that we simply never learn how to use. Pretty much all the basic things people have heard about are essentially true, as with all things human the truth is obscured by hoaxes but one must learn to see through those. Interesting thing about hoaxes in general, usually they are inspired by something true, otherwise where would the idea come from in the first place?

A.T
(-)

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
this is really interesting to me as a muslim, reading this thread. I am amazed that anyone could think that the discovery of ETs would eradicate belief in God.
Some verses of the Quran:

"God is He who created seven firmaments and of the earth a similar number" (65:12)

"Among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them" (42:29)

"None in the heavens or on earth, except God,knows what is hidden" (27:65)

"If it be you can pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth,pass ye!Not without authority will ye be able to pass!" (55:33)

"Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater (matter) than the creation of men:yet most men understand not" (40:57)

"it is God Whose praise all beings in the heavens and on earth do celebrate...each one knows its own mode of prayer and praise" (24:41)

So to me, as a muslim, belief in ETs is actually part of my faith

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
That is really interesting, ET being part of muslim faith.

I am more enclined to belive in ET's than of Demons! I was brought up as a Catholic and i feel that Demons and Satan where created to scare us. I know Evil exists.

Spirit enties are not here to possess humans at all as one person quoted. As a psychic medium i have had contact with spiritual beings all 32 years of my life and not once have i been possesed. I feel this thought of being possesed by spirit is purly ignorant of the unknown (to some) and that religious conditioning of the mind is responsible for such a thought system

A Being called Kootie began to contact me last year, he appeared as a spiritual being. A human with a Lions head. His mission is to RE-REVEAL THE REVELATIONS as there has been misunderstandings as he puts it. He is definatly not a Demon and he is very friendly and wants ordinary people like you to have accsess to the truth which is being denied to us by namely THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

I left Catholisisum as i wanted my mind to be free of conditioning. I mean no offence to thous who are religious. I still belive in a God, a creator, a divine spirit and i still belive in Jesus. You can not rely on the Bible as factual as it has been interprited over and over like Chinese whispers. Also with missing Hebrew manuscripts (and there are still some that are yet to be found) The Book of Enoch and the dead sea scrolls where delibratly cut out of the bible denying the truths. It makes me sad that people on earth think they can play God!

Theology dates back before the bible and talks of ET's, "The secret Doctrine" is full of things we are only just discovering on a scientific level now, yet it has been written thousands of years BC. It is an accurate prediction. Theology has not been passed down like Chinese whispers with parts of it missing or someone denying you accsess to certain parts. It is the root of all religions and life and this is fact

iF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THEOLOGY I WILL POST THE BOOK I AM READING FEEL FREE TO U2U ME!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

discovery of ETs

its not the discovery of ET that would eradicate belief in god - it would be the underlying concept that Science was the new God. It really doesnt matter - because people are gonna believe what they're gonna believe, just in my personal opinion that its a dangerous route. I wanted to illustrate the true expanses of our universe, regardless of your religion. I find it vital to understand that ET do exist. Many religious people have trouble grasping that fact - and then their world starts to crumble. -I speak from personal experience.

The day ET is officially disclosed will be day of many questions. I plan to evaluate the answers to determine motives. I am glad Islam doesnt render ET such a leap of faith. Im glad you all here at ATS can easily bridge the possiblity of both ET and 'God' simultaneously. I would just hope that people consider all the possibilities before they completely get in bed with ET - considering we really cannot know their motives.

edit for clarity:

it was this exchange between A.T. and I that brought up ET posing a threat to mans belief in 'God'...

Aliens are not demons, but the source for stories of both angels and demons may very well be alien.

my, what a convincing argument - if your objective was to eradicate belief in God.

[edit on 4-5-2005 by lost]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The teachings of ''aliens''being demons are nothing new...

Teachings from an early source from the readings of early Church fathers have alot to say about the fallen angels......taking form of beings of whatever fits our todays society.
Be it aliens or mermaids or angels etc......all fallen angels can take a form to fit in with todays existence......WHY?

to fool mankind about the truth in beleving in the true God.

QUOTE///the devil and his legions of demons are fallen angels who can disguise themselves as angels of light to cause the destruction of our souls. From the letters of St. Paul (2 Cor. 11:14) to modern times,
the writings of the Church describe how these fallen angels masquerade not only as angels of light but also as saints, the Virgin Mary, and Christ Himself.

"Beware of false prophets,
who come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?" (Matt. 7:15-16).
"But the fruits of the Spirit are love,
joy, peace, long-suffering,
gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts" (Gal. 5:22-24)

quote//According to the teachings of the Church,
demons are spiritual beings; that is,
they are fallen Angels.
But because they are corrupt and degenerate, they thrive on the human passions—feed on them.......
This well explains the almost universal sexual exploitation of their captives by alien abductors.
In the second place, in the course of their physical examination of abductees, the aliens inflict pain on their victims and frequently scar them.
In spiritual literature,
and especially in the lives of the Saints,
we repeatedly read of physical attacks against Christian believers by demonic spirits.
If these aliens are not demons, how is it that beings so advanced that they can achieve space travel cannot prevent pain and scarring during routine physical examinations?
It is not pain which the aliens cannot control, but their demonic passion for inflicting the same on mankind.
Moreover, at least initially, abductees experience terror and fright in the presence of their alien abductors; only later, after having been reluctantly won over by the aliens, do they feel secure in the presence of their abductors.
This is a classical demonic machination. Demons inevitably strive, in a methodical way, to overcome the initial and natural repulsion that human beings feel in their presence, gaining the confidence of those whom they seek to mislead.
Finally, the spiritual effects of abductees’ contacts with aliens, as we have pointed out, are anti-Christian. ..more below..
www.orthodoxinfo.com...

AND LASTLY..........What does seem clear, from a spiritual perspective, is that the ultimate purpose of the UFO phenomenon is to help prepare the collective consciousness of the human race for the coming of ANTICHRIST as foretold in the Bible.

All signs point to the fact that THE END of human history is at hand.
The final stage is to be the universal reign of the ANTICHRIST, who will create a new world order and a false one- world religion.
Those who through demonic deception will worship the Antichrist will be lost, while all others will be persecuted.

A prophetic leader, Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov, wrote in the last century, "*The miracles of ANTICHRIST will be chiefly manifested in the aerial real* where Satan chiefly has his dominion*.
The signs will act most of all on the sense of sight,
charming and deceiving. Again, the Antichrist will even make fire to come down out of Heaven upon the Earth in the sight of men."

www.bufora.org.uk...

Aliens are demons!

~thinking how much time and effort I put into actually defending these ''aliens''
makes me all the more to fight for what is the truth and expose these demons .......but only time will tell...
sooner rather then later.....

helen......

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to throw my 2 cents in here. Aliens and Demons need to be separated. One is an extradimensional being and the other is extraterrestial. The possibilty that Aliens are demons is present especially based on the shady rumors that follow alien interactions here on Earth. They both may have the same boss (Lucifer) but aliens may also be other civilizations. The idea of this is found in the Old Testament.

And it came to pass, as the voice was still speaking, he cast his eyes and beheld the earth; yea, even all the face of it; and there was not a particle of it which he did not behold, discerning it by the Spirit of God. And he beheld also the inhabitants thereof, and there was not a soul which he beheld not, and he discerned them by the Spirit of God, and their numbers were great, even as numberless as the sand upon the seashore. And he beheld many lands, and each land was called earth; and there were inhabitants on the face thereof.

And it came to pass, that Moses spake unto the Lord, saying, Be merciful unto thy servant, O God, and tell me concerning this earth, and the inhabitants thereof; and also the heavens, and then thy servant will be content.

This verse is my favorite concerning life outside this planet. It is clear that God's universe is infinite.

And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying, The heavens, they are many and they can not be numbered unto man, but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine; and as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof, even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words; for this is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the immortality, and eternal life of man.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
im with Hellen here, demons/angels could be related and these Demons do not have a boss (lucifer) both lucfer and his demons have to answear to God no matter what, even though he has waged a war against humanity and all good. remember that demons and angels are much much older than we are, so if the aliens are indeed demons than they would certainly take their time in configuring our councious mind into eventually becoming subject to the new world order which is surpossed to be run by the anti-christ. So the notion that angels and demons are aliens could be verry well true...but only time will tell.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Let me rephrase the question: Are demons just simply aliens ????

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a straight answear to that is that we simply dont know yet...there are too manny peices of the puzzel and not all of them are easy to understand. ONLY TIME WILL TELL

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The sign of the CROSS is the weapon of Christianity....although many will doubt this!

There was an article a few yrs ago about some woman on her way to a party with her husband.......this party was out in the bush(country side) and not many houses were seen.......while driving the husband or wife(can't remember)saw lights in the sky and stopped the car........the woman saw an alien like being and felt fear ....so she started to say the prayer of ''our Father who art in heaven '' in her mind........the alien looked at her and said....'' I am here"......Obviously he was not her father(unless she was an alien also! ) so aliens read minds and this is exactly how demons are .......(this woman was not religious).although all man is from God...

Aliens are waiting for the right moment to appear.....

helen....

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Actually Lost I think you are correct that when the day comes it will shake many of the current religions down to their core. Not because of any religious connection concerning the Aliens but because of the mind opening effect it will have. It will be harder for people to believe in something that makes as little sense as many current religions.

It is temping to go into a little real history in this discussion, but I realize the fact that there are 40+ known historians from the 100 years centering around year 0, and not one of them wrote one word about the person you call JC. Interesting that such a rabble-rouser, one who supposedly worked miracles, received exactly zero notice from the press.

I think what you will see after a major Disclosure event is a shifting in spiritual beliefs, they are important to us as a species and they will not vanish. But we will no longer accept stories written by, and for, children to define our place in the Universe. We will grow up a little and that can be nothing but good.

A.T
(-)

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
agreed.

wow - a thread where my (backwards?) logic actually matches that of another. its funny we went through that whole 'infinity' speil and i didnt once look at your signature A.T. well - we've had a meeting of minds.

and ditto to you helen!

for humanity to grow up - and advance as a race would be beautiful. i could go on a tangent about how it wont happen - or wouldnt work. i could go into a tangent about how faith in God is vital to any step humanity might take, but thats for the individual to figure. i have faith in humanity. lets make some good decisions.

should ET be disclosed, i would just like to point out that not only would humanity be thrown into a frenzie of questions, but humanity would be witnessing another race of people exercising free-will.

freewill. think about what that entails. there are 2 sides to this coin. if they are granted choices - they are granted poor choices along with the good.

will the choices they've made for/with humanity be good choices or bad?

........ and we're still waiting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join