It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Automobile Black Boxes NWO plot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Okay, I don't know how this slipped past my notice and it may already be a dead issue, if so, I apologize. I am honestly surprised that it has been such a quiet issue.

It seems to me that, as a basic safety feature this item could be of great use, however, the fact that some sources say they can even record voice on these models and with the availability and miniaturization of wireless.

www.foxnews.com...

EDIT-

Sorry was interrupted as I was writing this. Darn it.

Anyway, I would like to add that this stinks of NWO wanting to know where everyone is at all times and what they are doing. Next thing you know, the data will be used to prove a vehicle was at the location of a crime / terrorist activity and people will okay it's use for the greater good and then, before we know it, everyone's movements are monitored.

[edit on 18-4-2005 by Marid Audran]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Some Drug dealers got busted because the feds were listening in through onstar (or some other form of navigation pretty sure it was onstar) this was like 2 years ago at the most that I heard of this on a "bizare" news board. I dont know how much of a good idea this would be anyway. Imagine it automatically uploads to a cop everytime the you pass the speed limit or drive a little erractically (well the that last one aint too bad) bur still, I dont think it's not for me.

Cug

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Id be more worried about OnStar than black boxes.

Lets see they have your car bugged, tracked via GPS, and they have control over the cars basic functions.

All for 20 bucks a month

[edit on 4/18/2005 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This has already been discussed before in
Big Brother has been in your car for years and you didnt even know

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
This has already been discussed before in
Big Brother has been in your car for years and you didnt even know

Yeah, its true.
This has been covered. Use the search feature in future to make sure.

new topics

top topics

join