It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goal of the devil is the destruction of humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I congratulate you on this. Be either a Papuan or a Nigerian. All people are equal. And every person can express their opinion. And Russians too, without ridiculous and offensive accusations on your part.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

What world is it you live in where all people are equal?

Because that's pure fantasy never mind childish and rather ridiculous to assume.

Dont mean that we should not strive towards a modicum of equality for all through.

Now if it's offensive accusations you're after well see what you have said about Jews for a start.

edit on 25-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I live in the Russian world, where all people are equal, and the interests of all nations are taken into account and respected. And all civilized nations in the world come to Putin precisely for this reason.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You ever read "Henny Penny"?

You might find the lesson instructional.

It's a quick read.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Seems some are more equal than others"

Animal Farm. Another good read and equally as instructional.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

So if you choose to believe that you live in a fantasy world.

People are not equal in the civilised nations of the world RT.

That's just a fact, and Russia in no different on that score.

If in doubt see how the greater part of the Russian population lives outside the likes of Moscow and St Petersburg.

Because the majority do so in abject poverty.

How's that equal or any thing reminiscent of the sorts?
edit on 25-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

ATTENTION...ENOUGH...............

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Apart from Ukraine and political opponents of Putin such as Navalny, etc.

The only nations that come to Putin are the likes of Iran, Noth Korea etc. China has had enough of you.

As for respecting other nations? You want to nuke the UK and Poland.

Ridiculous.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

On topic, homo genus appeared around 2 million to 1.5 million years ago.

The devil seems to be taking his time regarding the destruction of humanity.

Never mind the fact that our number are now around 8.1 Billion, so there is that.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I for one, DO NOT FEED TROLLS.

What I will say is that The Devil would get bored if he destroyed humanity.

His mission is to fuel the evil in the world and enjoy reaping the rewards with a feeling of satisfaction. Can't do that with no players.

Unfortunately for him, light can blind but darkness draws scrutiny, so GOD ALWAYS WINS.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Tolkien

Please recall that NO ONE in the West's POPULATION wants this war.

This is driven by politicians conrtolled by Globalists.
Feel free to send FSB agents to assassinate them, and the Globalists as well

That would be welcome by all and not involve the mass genocide of both our populations

Of course I understand that. I'm a member of the ATS.
But you also understand the Russians. The West has long crossed the line of aggression against us. Quiet your politicians and propagandists. We don't want war, but if we are attacked, the response will be like in 1945.

Nobody wants war in Russia. But if the West starts the war, and in fact it has already started, then the answer will be cruel, no matter how much we would like the opposite. This does not depend on me or you, unfortunately.

Understand very well your position.
You were unfairly aggressed by the POLITICIANS, not the West.

Instead, set off a nuke at G8 and WEF meetings
Problem fixed for both of us

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

...where all people are equal...

No, they most certainly are not equal. I can't sing an opera or play a piano. A stupid person will never be smart and a smart person will only be stupid if they unintentionally intend to be. I don't have the intelligence of an Einstein and an Einstein probably doesn't have the physical strength I once had. Don't confuse the false notion of personal equality with every person having an equal opportunity to succeed. There is a distinct difference.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Ukrainians are Russian people, the war in Ukraine is a civil war.

WRONG.

You can say wrong as much as you want but it is in fact correct

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: twistedpuppy

And sure, people can vote but that vote is like a drop in the ocean.

Even if it were an ocean full of votes, it wouldn't make any difference as long as the uni-party remains in power.

The uni-party does the bidding of the deep state. They don't work for us.

They won't be working for us either if we can help it when the dust clears and the swamp is drained.

Hopefully they will be making little rocks out of big ones and pebbles out of the little rocks. Then, dust out of the pebbles. That or execution.

edit on 25000000283120245America/Chicago05pm5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

Jesus Christ, John 10:10

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well, here I am again Sir RussianT. - come to apologize for our resident ATS ignoramus's!!

It infuriates me that these 'aged fish', 'daft dogs', and others who actively choose ignorance, come into your threads making accusations of hatefulness, because they haven't read a history book since 1999 and cannot understand that 'giving a warning of potential danger' is NOT 'making a threat to anyone's safety'!

No matter how often legitimate independent journalists, or educated historians, or even actual documented research are linked, these 'true' trolls absolutely refuse to read anything but mainstream media propaganda, and then they come in here and spew their uneducated, opinionated vitriol!

OKAY - NOW, TO EVERYONE who chooses to Deny Ignorance, here is one more excellent source, in a short video clip by:

John Anderson, former Deputy Prime Minister of Australia, interviewing the world's foremost thought leaders about today's pressing social, cultural and political issues.

Here are the credentials of the man being interviewed:

John J. Mearsheimer is the R. Wendell Harrison Distinguished Service Professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago, where he has taught since 1982. He graduated from West Point in 1970 and then served five years as an officer in the U.S. Air Force. He then started graduate school in political science at Cornell University in 1975. He received his Ph.D. in 1980. He spent the 1979-1980 academic year as a research fellow at the Brookings Institution, and was a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University’s Centre for International Affairs from 1980 to 1982. During the 1998-1999 academic year, he was the Whitney H. Shepardson Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.

For More world event truth by Professor Mearsheimer

And for more Real, True, Researched information (NOT propaganda sources), you can go into my post history or ATS Search, and find the many links I have provided in posts for which I have received at least three moderator applauses!!!

p.s. Moderators, forgive me for asserting that this post is 'on topic', as the OP's topic involves subject matter which has unfolded linearly from history, therefore contributions containing such history should be considered 'on topic'. Thank you.
edit on 25-5-2024 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nothing is going to happen to them. Not in this life anyway.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Well, starting tomorrow I will start publishing on the forum. Expect the first part of the investigation tomorrow.)))

I thought Russia was going to kill us all by then?

This is what you said??

And tomorrow there may not be not only our forum, but the whole world.

Maybe Putin is having 'performance' issues, having trouble launching and getting those rockets up???

Well, it's a glorious day here, no mushroom clouds in the sky!!

edit on 26-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's been a whole day without the Nukes you threatened would drop?? Did Xi tell tell old Mad Vlad to stop acting like a little child??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join