It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain, Ireland, and other Europeans Countries to Recognise Palestinian State

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DashMtn

I know, aren't those countries just savage?

When I was a kid we used to go to Niagra Falls, Ontario for daytrips, in the backwards racist country of Canada. There was this main street with a Ripleys Believe It Or Not, and I used to always insist on going to the currency exchange right next to it because I liked the colorful Canada money with the monarchy on it. And then insist on buying what I deemed were Canadian things while I was there.

And they were such savages, they were like, "You know, we accept both currencies here!" And one time this nice old lady helped me up when I tripped on the sidewalk. Just awful memories.

I noticed if you look at the top GDP countries that recognize Palestine, they are also now BRICS countries.

1 United States 27,974
2 China 18,566 BRICS 🇵🇸
3 Germany 4,730
4 Japan 4,291
5 India 4,112 BRICS 🇵🇸
6 United Kingdom 3,592
7 France 3,182
8 Italy 2,280
9 Brazil. 2,272 BRICS 🇵🇸
10 Canada 2,242

As of now the 3 lowest per capita incomes with the most inflated purchasing power (on that list) support Palestine, the BRICS countires. The 7 not recognizing are all strategic US allies.

It's like almost across the board too. Chinese Allies recognize Palestine because American allies recognize the ROC as the sovereign government overthrown by the great culling of the Maoist revolution. One China. Lol.

Those last two years of the 40s were something surpassed only by the fist few years.
edit on 22-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Maybe they want some of there land back that has been taken away over the last fifty years in increments...

What land, and where is this land?

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Why play silly you know exactly what i am talking about.. Observe the expansion of Israels borders since it was formed on th back of a genocide..

lol u still dont see whats happening..

you have been trolled..this is not a game.. ats banner left by owners..kek

posted on Jun, 2 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Why play silly you know exactly what i am talking about.. Observe the expansion of Israels borders since it was formed on th back of a genocide..

lol u still dont see whats happening..

you have been trolled..this is not a game.. ats banner left by owners..kek

Israel is reactionary to what Hamas and Iran do. In other words, Israel would not be attacking them if they didn't do it first. You don't like the level of military force used, I get it, but that is the Middle East for you. Where are your tears for the 400k civilians killed in Yemen by Saudi, where is your cry out for how women are treated in many of the countries over there?

It is a brutal place on earth, and you just need to get over it and understand that is how the Middle East is.

I ask what land because if we wanted to go historical then they would be in Egypt and Jordan more than Israel, and we can even add Syria and Iraq to the mix as to what land these nomads may have traveled, but there has never been a country they lived under.

So why Israel when Jordan was the Muslim Palestine land that France and the Brits created? The West Bank was under Jordan's control long before Israel, and so was the same with Gaza under Egypt's control, but those countries walled them off and should have integrated them into their land since they are the same people.

Those countries flicked the two areas onto Israel like a booger and now you and others scream it is Israel's land that should be theirs. It truly makes zero sense when the Jews have been there for 1000s of years and secured it after three wars. You might as well go to The EU and start saying parts of countries there are someone else's or say America should give back the bottom half to Mexico.

We could do this around the world, but it is only in Israel that people suggest their borders are not true, why is that?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join