It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden accepts Trumps debate challenge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Joe Biden is getting cold feet already.

Says he's does NOT want an audience.

www.msnbc.com...

The Dem losers always have stipulations.

A stammering, stuttering and blinking Biden would lose a live audience in minutes.

They want a sterile, quiet environment for their puppet’s ability to hear answers in his earpiece.

Trump will destroy that cadaver.

Most likely the questions will be given to Biden by CNN, so he can prepare for them in advance.

Debate moderator Donna Brazile did the same thing in 2016, when she gave Hillary Clinton debate questions in advance.

Source: www.politico.com...

Because Brazile proved herself to be a worthy criminal, CNN gave her a position on their prestigious "experts" panel.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Family story. How old was Joe during WWII?

Who cares? He knows it's not true and has been called out on it before. I guess maybe he just forgot that his version wasn't accurate? I mean he is pretty forgetful and all.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

. Most likely, it's Joe or Jill who does not want an audience. Distractions really screw Joe up badly.

nah, they can't cut and go to commercial when he sharts his pants if there is a live studio audience.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

You are Very Observant Bernnie ...........

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: Annee

Family story. How old was Joe during WWII?

Who cares? He knows it's not true and has been called out on it before. I guess maybe he just forgot that his version wasn't accurate? I mean he is pretty forgetful and all.

Fact is — no one does know if it’s fact or not.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

. Most likely, it's Joe or Jill who does not want an audience. Distractions really screw Joe up badly.

nah, they can't cut and go to commercial when he sharts his pants if there is a live studio audience.

Nobody is surprised by Biden's pooping himself now. He did it before meeting the Pope 2 years ago, and even during his first trip overseas as U.S. President, Duchess Camilla Parker Bowles was stunned and disgusted by Joe Biden pooping his pants, right while she was talking to him at a social function.

Nov 7, 2021: nypost.com...

Biden is now living a life of smoke and mirrors. After Joe Biden loses to Trump, and returns to being a private citizen, we'll see just how devastatingly horrible his health really is. Especially so, since he'll have multiple arrest warrants coming his way.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

www.msnbc.com...

I wonder why?!
Maybe he doesn't want to get distracted by irrelevant questions?

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

www.msnbc.com...

A stammering, stuttering and blinking Biden would lose a live audience in minutes.

They want a sterile, quiet environment for their puppet’s ability to hear answers in his earpiece.

Most likely the questions will be given to Biden by CNN, so he can prepare for them in advance.

Debate moderator Donna Brazile did the same thing in 2016, when she gave Hillary Clinton debate questions in advance.

Because Brazile proved herself to be a worthy criminal, CNN gave her a position on their prestigious "experts" panel.

Always the case in debates, I don't think candidates go there unprepared and they know in advance the questions they will be asked. This isn't something new.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarqQ

www.msnbc.com...

Always the case in debates, I don't think candidates go there unprepared and they know in advance the questions they will be asked. This isn't something new.

Why did the head of the DNC feel so ashamed and awful, after giving the Questions to Hillary Clinton in 2016?

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
LOOK AT THE CONDITIONS Biden is demanding to be satisfied, before he will really, for real-certain, positively agree to debate candidate Trump...for sure..yep!

HERE: www.politico.com...

Rem: Bottom 10% of his graduating class folks! 🤡

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: 5thHead
Didn't the last debate on Fox turn out a fiasco?

I don't watch them.
They don't start until 9PM ... that's past my bedtime.

From what I hear that's waaayyy past Sleepy Joes' bedtime as well. I wonder what they will hop him up on for the debates.. whatever it is it will have to be much stronger than the state of the union address or any number of other "live" appearances..for God sakes they had to edit Bindens video today...a 14 second video more than six times to get it even somewhat correct and he still fu"%ed it up sounding old and feeble and stumbling...and pathetic..dems these days..from the president on down are feeble and pathetic. Our forefathers would have considered most of them traitors and had them shot.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will be the moderators for the CNN debate.

CNN Hosts

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FarqQ
Or we can laugh and point.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Trump needs to start calling joe out on these. Embarrass him. Keep pointing out his weaknesses.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Who is it again thats wearing the real men wear diapers teeshirts?

edit on 16-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hakaiju
Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will be the moderators for the CNN debate.

CNN Hosts

Here's a quote from another article

CNN anchor Jake Tapper, who in recent years has become one of the most prominent anti-Trump voices in the liberal media, was selected to moderate CNN’s Presidential Debate between the former president and President Biden.

So much for being fair and impartial.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Rem: Bottom 10% of his graduating class folks! 🤡

You keep repeating that mantra, but here's the part you probably haven't given any thought to:

That "bottom 10%" remark applies to his performance at Syracuse Law School where he earned a Juris Doctor degree.

Back in the mid 1960s when Joe went to college, the mean IQ of white males who graduated with a 4 year degree was about 115. (That's 1 standard deviation above the mean.) An IQ of 115 puts someone in the top 16% of the population. That was not an accident, either. College courses were designed such that an individual with an IQ of 115 could graduate from a 4 year program if they were willing to put in the time and effort. Joe actually graduated from a 4 year program with a double major.

But Joe went on to earn a Doctorate degree in law from Syracuse. The average IQ of law school graduates back then was between 115 and 130. So if Joe was in the bottom 10% of his class in law school, he was probably on the low end of that distribution, so his IQ was probably above 115 but definitely below 130. I would guesstimate 120. An IQ of 120 puts someone in the top 11% of the population.

And, because I know the question will inevitably come up, let's consider the same kind of analysis with Trump.

According to his sister, Donald Trump went to Fordham University directly out of High School (the New York Military Academy) because that was "the only school that accepted him". That implies that he applied to more than one University. Since his father wanted him to graduate from Wharton and he did end up going to Wharton, It's reasonable to think that one of the schools he applied to out of high school was Wharton and they didn't accept him.

Fordham is not an elite school. It has an acceptance rate for undergraduates of greater than 50%. Back then, Wharton was also a lot easier to get into than it is now. The Director of Admissions for Wharton at the time and the guy who admitted Trump (James Nolan) says that the acceptance rate was about 40% and that Donald Trump "was not a genius". So we know that Trump wasn't able to get into Wharton on merit straight out of high school but was able to get into Fordham. He was eventually able to transfer into Wharton as a Junior because his older brother Fred was a friend of James Nolan's and called in a favor. At the time, college admission as a Freshman was largely based on SAT scores. SAT scores in that era were essentially IQ tests. High IQ societies like Mensa will accept SAT scores from that era as equivalent to IQ tests. Since Fordham had lower standards for admission than Wharton, we can infer that the average IQ of 4 year students at Fordham was probably lower than the average IQ of 4 year students at Wharton and that Wharton was probably at or slightly above the mean IQ for college students (115). Based on that, I would guesstimate the IQ of Trump at about 110. That would put him in the top 25% of the population. Above average, but not good enough, in my opinion, to be successful in law school.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
And this is why Trump will have to talk over the host and biden or the whole thing will be very one sided.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's a good thing Melania will be there to support trump like she did at Stormy Daniels vs trump trial.

"Stand by your Man"
edit on 16-5-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Who is it again thats wearing the real men wear diapers teeshirts?

Obama and his Tranny " Wife " ....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join