It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump has prior commitments?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
The only pertinent information here is the fact that Barron Trump's "Foray into Politics" was curtailed by his mommy, that Barron Trump can't speak for himself, not even through a publicist. Barron's mommy wrote him a note.

He was going to be a delegate for his father. It's a family thing and would have been nice. His schedule conflicted so he can't.

There is no way for Barron Trump to speak for himself. He's a teenager in high school and doesn't have a publicist or staff or office. What part of that isn't sinking into your head.

This is just a major SO WHAT? moment.

Again .. you are being ugly and petty.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is there even a story here?

No.

It's just a thing for haters to hate about.

Hating on a teenager in high school because his schedule conflicted.

Ugly and petty behavior.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There is no way for Barron Trump to speak for himself.

Bull Pucky! He's 18. He can speak for himself. Heck, kids a lot younger are speaking out for themselves everyday.

Is there something wrong with Barron that he can't communicate for himself, especially since he was supposedly given a role representing a huge swath of Florida's population as one of their delegates?

What's wrong with Barron, that he can't speak for himself, can't have a publicist and needs his mommy to speak for him?

There was a story when it was about Barron Trump's Foray into Politics! But, now that his mom says he can't, that's the story.

edit on 5520242024k57America/Chicago2024-05-11T09:57:55-05:0009am2024-05-11T09:57:55-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Bull Pucky! He's 18. He can speak for himself.

What's he going to do? Go call a news conference and tell the world that he was going to be a delegate but has a schedule conflict and now can't? Why would he, a teenager in high school, do this when he could just state that out of his mothers office that is already set up to make such announcements.

There was a story when it was about Barron Trump's Foray into Politics! But, now that his mom says he can't, that's the story.

A teenaged high schooler was going to be a delegate. Now he's not. That's not a story. That's a nothingburger. The hate and the pettiness are really ugly Sookiechacha. Really really ugly. Really really petty.

I'm done with this nonstory. DUMB and HATEFUL and PETTY. /OUT.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There is no way for Barron Trump to speak for himself.

Bull Pucky! He's 18. He can speak for himself. Heck, kids a lot younger are speaking out for themselves everyday.

Is there something wrong with Barron that he can't communicate for himself, especially since he was supposedly given a role representing a huge swath of Florida's population as one of their delegates?

What's wrong with Barron, that he can't speak for himself, can't have a publicist and needs his mommy to speak for him?

Jebus H. Christ.......Not only does Donald Trump live rent free in your brain, now you let Barron move in free too.

Sheesh

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED.

AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
We're we discussing Trump's trial?

But since you brought it up.

Trump will be found guilty. And I'll be back to tell you, "told you so".

The ONLY Thing Mr. Trump is Guilty of is his Last Name is Trump . Haters gotta Hate I Guess..........

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Melania's distaste for politics is well known.
Melania has no say in whether Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka get involved in politics BUT she does have a say in Baron's life. I think when Baron was named a Delegate Melania put her foot down and said no to Baron becoming involved in politics. Whether her reasoning was to protect Baron from the media onslaught, or just her dislike of politics, she made her feeling known to President Trump. President Trump holds Melania's opinion in high regard and with his other children in politics (Eric and Ivanka) most likely agreed with her about Baron not getting involved.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What's he going to do? Go call a news conference and tell the world that he was going to be a delegate but has a schedule conflict and now can't?

He could sit down at his computer and shoot out an email to the AP, or his favorite reporter or news anchor, saying that he's honored and proud to have been considered, but he's too busy with college stuff to put the time needed to properly represent the people of Florida as a state delegate. Or is that something too hard to an 18 year old high school graduate, who was supposedly stepping into politics?

I wonder what else his mom does for him because he's too delicate.

Why would he, a teenager in high school, do this when he could just state that out of his mothers office that is already set up to make such announcements.

He's 18 and he's not in high school anymore. It's absurd to even think that a state delegate would need to rely on their mother to speak for them. You'd think, with all that money they'd hire a publicist for Barron. I guess Melania is just too controlling.

edit on 5620242024k47America/Chicago2024-05-11T10:47:56-05:0010am2024-05-11T10:47:56-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh C'mon...you're just trolling now!

Tell me, do you expect Barron to now issue you a formal apology for allowing his mother to speak on his behalf? What point does belittling the young man serve in your political scheme of things? Would you be satisfied if Barron came out and told you personally that he was a wimp? Is that what you want?

Do tell, what will make you happy here?? I would really like to understand what point you are trying to make, so talk to me like I'm 5, and 'splain it to me, to all of us, please.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The only thing that could make this story any cooler would be if the kid's prior commitment is to his basic training regiment.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

No, to some here, the only thing which would make this story cooler (to them) would be a front page NYT article, and a CNN headline story, showing Barron Trump sobbing over all this.

Even then, the venom would still likely continue.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Tell me, do you expect Barron to now issue you a formal apology for allowing his mother to speak on his behalf?

No. The damage is done. Barron is silenced for now, by his mom. We'll see, but I have very little hope of seeing young Barron untying his mother's apron strings from around his neck anytime soon.

Do tell, what will make you happy here??

There is no problem to solve. I'm just enjoying the irony, after being told that I should fear the towering newcomer to the political foray, who will be seeking revenge for what leftist did to his dad. It's just so rich that his mom put the kibosh on the whole shabang!

Why do have a problem with my enjoyment of this rich piece of irony? Why does it bother you so much?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Why does it bother me, you ask?

Because I have a good memory, and like myself you are no spring chicken, if I am not mistaken. So, this is akin to an elderly person laughing at an 18 year old for not knowing how to properly bow out of a high profile public nomination they didn't even volunteer for in the first place. It just happened, and the kid didn't know how to properly extract himself from the situation. So what? Sure, he might be technically an adult now, but did you know how to operate in political circles such as the one he was nominated into when you were 18 years old...all those decades ago?

Furthermore, how would you feel if a bunch of anonymous people on social media were tirelessly mocking you, at 18, over such a simple and innocent blunder???

Almost kind of seems to me like some..."Shame on you!"'s...are in order here.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing
The only thing that could make this story any cooler would be if the kid's prior commitment is to his basic training regiment.

What people don't grasp is that his "prior commitment" is in the 19th century

have helped reignite a conspiracy theory on Reddit that claims the Trump family has been involved in time travel. According to some on Reddit, Trump’s uncle, John Trump, who was an engineer, was a pioneer in time travel.

Cheers

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Almost kind of seems to me like some..."Shame on you!"'s...are in order here.

Oh please! You MAGA people are so predictable! LOL

No, what you're offended by is the shattering of the macho, big stick swinging Trump mystique. The MAGAs have pinned all hope on the idea that Barron Trump will restore that mystique, since Donald has turned out to be a shameless one trip pony of grievance and martyrdom and Don Jr and Eric have failed to wow the country.

So it was "Help us Barron Won Kenobi! You are our only hope!" But that's not going to happen now, because Melania says so! Besides, Barron has his Xenon therapy session on that day.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You go right on ahead believing that, my dear. Right on ahead with your bad-self.

Nothing could be further from the truth, in my mind, but you believe whatever you want. I've never even for one millisecond contemplated Barron Trump as an sort of a political figure, and I'm not even a big Trump fan either. Oh, and I don't own even a single piece of MAGA stuff, but I do like the slogan (not because of Trump, but rather because I agree it fits). In fact, I almost wish Trump had never used the slogan, quite frankly.

edit on 5/11/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There is no problem to solve. I'm just enjoying the irony, after being told that I should fear the towering newcomer to the political foray, who will be seeking revenge for what leftist did to his dad. It's just so rich that his mom put the kibosh on the whole shabang!

You got a source for that or are you just making crap up?

I never once heard that Barron Trump is supposed to be the great savoir of his dad and the republican party...as a matter of fact, I never heard anything about Barron until recently.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It just happened, and the kid didn't know how to properly extract himself from the situation.

Actually, he knew how to bow out just fine. He let his Family make the announcement and that leaves him 100% out of the situation without any stupid media asking him why. We all know no matter what he said would be spun 100 different ways. This was the perfect way to do it.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So it was "Help us Barron Won Kenobi! You are our only hope!"

For what? His dad will be president in 8 months, so what is this young HSer going to be doing again to save anything?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join