It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Have I got a Goody for You Guys!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The Holy Grail wrapped in the missing pieces from the Shroud of Turin...in a treasure chest filled with coins from another planet and a first printing of the Bible...written in Klingon!

Stobbit! Yer killin' me here!!!

edit - QeHba'

edit on 5/10/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The Holy Grail wrapped in the missing pieces from the Shroud of Turin...in a treasure chest filled with coins from another planet and a first printing of the Bible...written in Klingon!

Throw in Jimmy Hoffa's body...and the treasure from Al Capon's vault.
Fly in Geraldo for the reveal.
edit on 10-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Throw in Jimmy Hoffa's body...and the treasure from Al Capon's vault.
Fly in Geraldo for the reveal.

...and stick a 1.6gHz transmitter in there too!

Two birds with one stone!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I’m fairly convinced the knghts Templar made it there, not from the show about it but solid research from guests on one or two podcasts I listen too.

As far as treasure goes no, books and manuscripts most likely, which I suppose could be considered priceless.

Enjoy the cruise!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

For some reason, those in charge don't want us to find the truth. They have pulled a veil over our eyes to mislead us.

I agree 100% and I believe what they are hiding from us is are true potential, and our real history.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If you get back before ATS goes kaput...please post some pics from the island.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey FCD, I'm so glad your back. This sounds really exciting, if your not apart of denyignorance.com, you should join up and share this awesome news with everyone there too.

Peace brother.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Just in time for the site to shut down ...

Did you ever get a better fix on what the location in Siberia ("Chukotka") was all about (the one blurred on Google maps) ?

Cheers
edit on 10-5-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Did you ever get a better fix on what the location in Siberia ("Chukotka") was all about (the one blurred on Google maps) ?

Ah, my very 1st post on ATS! You know, it was that very subject which prompted me to join ATS back all those years ago.

I got a better fix on the exact location, yes, but I have not managed to set foot on that location as of yet. Candidly, I'm still working out how exactly to get to the location (and what time of year to do it). It has got to be one of the most inaccessible locations on the planet for a whole variety of reasons. There are remote islands in the middle of the Southern Ocean which are easier to access than this place.

So, is it still a mystery? Yes, very much so. I can also say this; in the time I've spent studying it, the location has been far better obscured than it used to be (by Google and others). I have a colleague who works for one of the big space imaging companies and he showed me how to make a formal request for aerial shots on the next satellite pass. The cost was only a few hundred bucks, so I figured what the heck. I filled out the paperwork and sent my money only to have it returned saying that particular area was "Classified". I'm not sure how to interpret that response because it's probably classified because of some other Russian military points of interest in the same region (which there very much are), but they're not in the same exact spot. So, I don't know. The mystery definitely continues.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Now, help me get this straight...are the Knights of Templar on the same team with the Masonic Illuminati, or are those guys at war with each other???

I may not know what the heck I'm getting myself into here!!!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ah, my very 1st post on ATS!

Got a link or thread title? I tried searching your history, but it didn't go back far enough. I'd be interested to read the thread!

Thanks,
Nugget

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

They both work for different factions of the reptilians from Zeta Reticula, so yeah they are at war. But it’s a tricky war as both factions possessing psychic powers know each other’s plans ahead of time…

I’m sure you will be fine and have a blast, but just watch out for the shape shifting trees, they have branches everywhere and can easily trip you up!!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Hmmph...I tried searching on it and came up with nothing. The thread was entitled "Black Hole in Russia".

I'll keep looking, and see if I can figure out some other way to snag it.

Bring a lunch though! It's a long one (if I manage to find it). Plus, many of the pictures I posted are now gone since Photobucket decided to lose their collective minds several years later.

P.S. Maybe I'll check with some of the mods and see if they have a way to retrieve it, but the DB is pretty sketchy these days from what I understand. Hope it wasn't lost in some backup.

Edit...here's the link... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Welcome back, FCD!!

Great spoofing ideas for Oak Island... Just tread softly and carry a big stick.

Here's your Rissian Black Hole...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/5/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

THANK YOU!!

And THANKS a MILLION for finding the thread! Out of curiousity, how did you find it???

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Trade secret.

Actually, i found it in a post you made a few years ago, referencing it in another thread.... How I got to that one... Trade secret.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Thank you! And thank you, Encia22!! Your magic powers are strong!
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Now THAT is a true mystery right there! I honestly wonder if we'll ever get an answer to what's there? I know one thing for certain, there's something there! The question is, what?

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

One interesting observation FCD...is I'm thinking the earliest dates, Templars and lost Temple Treasure.

The intense amount of building effort and feeding men and oxen and and..... monumentally huge task.

I know this: If it IS Solomons Temple Treasure with the Ark? If it is OF God...we are gonna know when they get there. The skies will flash and roar.

I'm jealous of ya goin' Mr. Disc!!!!

PS safe travels...
edit on 05243731America/ChicagoFri, 10 May 2024 12:29:37 -050029202400000037 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I met one of the guys that were doing the excavation at oak Island a few years back. He had multiple pictures of their excavation which he presented at our ancient artifact preservation society annual confedrence. He was a member for a couple of years but then him and the guy who had something to do with the Templers who was giving presentations got into some arguments and he quit it.

Oh well. There was a lot of talk about a well.

Have fun up there FCD, if you see one of those brothers say hi for me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join