It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Officials Believe International Court Is Preparing Arrest Warrants Over War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What you say is not true.

The International Criminal Court of Justice decided that Israel must "take all measures within its power" to prevent genocidal acts from being committed against the Palestinian population in Gaza, and urged Tel Aviv forces to respect the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Genocide (1948).

The ruling/sentence on whether Israel is committing genocide has not yet taken place, what the CJI made clear when accepting the case, is that genocide is plausible. At the moment the case is under investigation.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

No. I defend the interests of tens of millions of Putin's voters. Are you against it?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Dont get mad for Vlad, but I think all politicians from any nation are idiots

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

Dont get mad for Vlad, but I think all politicians from any nation are idiots

You are insulting their constituents. Is it correct?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

take it however you want mate, politicians are completly irrelevant to my life, you can cheerlead for whomever you wish

Just remember Vlad does not even know who you are and wont come to save you if your life hits a bump in the road, he will continue to eat caviar and serve tripe to his nation, like any other leader in the world

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Tens of millions of Putin voters? Who else could they choose? Not the dead candidates or those in prison.

By the way, your beloved ICC already has arrest warrants out for Putin.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
By the way, your beloved ICC already has arrest warrants out for Putin.

The ICC has no jurisdiction, and is unrecognized by dozens of countries including China, India, Russia, Israel and the United States. They are just a globalist wet dream and not a legitimate authority. Even if they issued an arrest warrant for anyone in those countries ... it would be meaningless.

The United States Says the ICC is INCOMPATIBLE With The US Constitution

From Donald Trump speech 2018 in regard to the ICC - " For similar reasons, the United States will provide no support in recognition to the International Criminal Court. As far as America is concerned, the ICC has no jurisdiction, no legitimacy, and no authority. The ICC claims near-universal jurisdiction over the citizens of every country, violating all principles of justice, fairness, and due process. We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy.

edit on 4/29/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I can dream?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

They got Slobodan, mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The lie:

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
a reply to: gortex

Israel has been committing systematic ethnic cleansing in Palestine for decades

The truth:

That's a helluva "ethnic cleansing."

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The ICC has no jurisdiction, and is unrecognized by dozens of countries including China, India, Russia, Israel and the United States. They are just a globalist wet dream and not a legitimate authority. Even if they issued an arrest warrant for anyone in those countries ... it would be meaningless.

Will you say that if they get arrested. It wil come from within..

very slow to the party.. all the bread and circus.. all the smoke and mirrors to bring us to this point..

All the KEK is coming

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And then there is this .... the article in the opening post said that Israel officials were worried about arrest warrants from the ICC. WHY would they care? Dozens of countries do not recognize any authority for the ICC, including the USA and Israel. The ICC can't issue arrest warrants for those outside their jurisdiction. It would be meaningless. They are nothing. Just a New World Order globalist bureaucracy trying to take away the sovereignty of every nation on the planet. What they say to/about Israel is really meaningless.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Bibi messed up.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They are nothing. Just a New World Order globalist bureaucracy trying to take away the sovereignty of every nation on the planet.

lol who do you think is shooting for the one world government.. give you a clue.. Klause Swab is related to the Rothchilds..

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The international what?
The united what?

While you guys supposedly stand against oppression and injustice you are willing to bend the knee to unelected institutions with despot nations at the helm.

Your solution will be worse than your problem.

Blind.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

The international what?
The united what?

While you guys supposedly stand against oppression and injustice you are willing to bend the knee to unelected institutions with despot nations at the helm.

Your solution will be worse than your problem.

Blind.

This is one of those posts that we need a '10x stars' button we can use once a month for.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why would they go after Israel befor Hamas and Palestine?

Makes much more sense to go after Hamas for war crimes.
I’d even do like how some American states tack on the murder charge to the criminal if you kill their accomplice.

Charge Palestine for what Palestine made Israel do to Palestine. lol perfect.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Why would they go after Israel befor Hamas and Palestine?

Makes much more sense to go after Hamas for war crimes.
I’d even do like how some American states tack on the murder charge to the criminal if you kill their accomplice.

Charge Palestine for what Palestine made Israel do to Palestine. lol perfect.

Because the ICC is a joke, as I noted. Everyone knows it's a joke. It's not a court, it's an activist organization.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Netanyahu ... One of the most evil men ive ever seen in politics. I have been following his course since 1991.

Not surprised at all this is happening under his watch.

No Im not an Antisemite.. But i loath Netanyahu to the core.
There is protecting the nation and then there is what Israel is doing now...

Warrants should be issued.. time to put an end to this hypocrisy
edit on Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:32:55 -0500325America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:55:25 -0500555America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: theatreboy

Вы хотите тронуть Путина? Попробуйте. Это будет последним желанием в вашей жизни))))

Wow.

Don't read that post as a threat to Putin. I was pointing out that he has had that warrant for a year and nothing done.

But before the ink dries on any warrants for Israelis, they will be arrested.

It is the hypocrisy and antisemitism of the ICC I was pointing out.

I don't like Putin
I don't like war.
I don't like antisemitism.

And I hate lies, hypocrisy, and propaganda.

And I will always speak against the lies, hypocrisy, and propaganda with truth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join