It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German city in chaos as 'extremist' march sees calls for 'caliphate' and ISIS-style flags

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thank you for posting that! I couldn't remember the name Enoch Powell. I think Christopher Hitchens cited Powell as an influence when warning people about Islam.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thank you for posting his speech. Very controversial in it's day, but I remember my parents saying in the early '70's that Enoch had been right.
For anyone not familiar with Enoch's Rivers of Blood speech as it became known, he made this speech in 1968.
A few months ago I posted an interview with him about his speech. He was a very clever and eloquent speaker.
Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm412America/ChicagoMonday2024-04-29T12:43:09-05:0012America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

In Private Eye mode:

"I had that Enoch Powell in the back of my cab. Very clever man.

What, sarf of the River? At this time of night, Guv"?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thank you for posting his speech.

You're welcome.

In my opinion this is the important line from Powell's speech.

For reasons which they could not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, they found themselves made strangers in their own country.

Powell was also right about The U.K. joining The EEC, by saying it would erode British sovereignty. He left The Tory Party over it.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Rivers of blood speech

Ive been listening to it for years and it rings true.

Have a read on how Winston Churchill regarded Muslims.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

What is absurd is the political Left in Germany is now fretting that more and more people are supporting the AfD party.

Do they even need to wonder why ? The degree of disconnection is profound.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

WOW!

This lot are acting just like the Nazi's did back in the 40's, only they didn't have to fight a war for it...

yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I predicted this yesterday and was told it would definitely never happen.

1000 people protesting in Germany is not evidence of Europe being on the verge of becoming a Caliphate.
And what nukes?

On topic; I'd gladly deport each and every one of those protesters and their idiot woke supporters to the worst Islamic #hole imaginable.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There were 1,000 fanatics and there was no chaos. Such events are enshrined in our constitution, sadly. 96% of all people living in Germany despise these sick morons and their sick idiology. Dont panic, just 6% of the German population are Muslims (this figure has been declining for years), the vast majority of whom are completely normal fellow citizens.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sorry for delay, only just finished teaching.
Here's the interview I was speaking about where he debates immigration with Jonathan Miller on the Dick Cavett show in 1971.

Good old fashioned gentlemanly debate

And here he is responding on the same show responding to being called a racist....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Sorry for delay, only just finished teaching.
Here's the interview I was speaking about where he debates immigration with Jonathan Miller on the Dick Cavett show in 1971.

Good old fashioned gentlemanly debate

And here he is responding on the same show responding to being called a racist....

Rainbows
Jane

oh yes, a very interesting and very civil discussion. miller seems like the classic intellectual but i think he's right in pointing out that the other gentleman divides immigrants into good (because the right race) and bad (because the wrong race) and that is racism. although there are no human races, we are biologically one species. but on the other hand, there is a lot of truth in the warning, as we can see.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The Muslims have ruined the most beautiful continent on earth...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Gotta love Gemany; purge the Nazi extremists then invite an extremist religious sect to move in by the millions. Why trade? Its like repainting your bathroom or something.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

WOW!

This lot are acting just like the Nazi's did back in the 40's, only they didn't have to fight a war for it...

yet.

Their weapon is polygamy and a high birthrate. Screwing their way to power.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well, Scholz (Chancellor) has said

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said Monday there must be “consequences” following an Islamist rally in Hamburg that sparked condemnation from politicians across the country."

“It is quite clear that all Islamist activities must be tackled using the possibilities and options of our constitutional state,” Scholz said at a press conference alongside the prime minister of Montenegro, Milojko Spajić.

“I believe that we must therefore also take a close look at the specific consequences to be taken from what we have seen there,” the chancellor said. Criminal acts, he added, “must be prosecuted.”

On Sunday, German Interior Minister Nancy Faeser vowed to take “tough action against Islamist terror propaganda and hatred against Jews.”

“If you want a caliphate,” she added, “you’ve come to the wrong place in Germany.”

from article below.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

edit on am43America/ChicagoTuesday2024-04-30T03:27:20-05:0003America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: watchitburn

I predicted this yesterday and was told it would definitely never happen.

1000 people protesting in Germany is not evidence of Europe being on the verge of becoming a Caliphate.
And what nukes?

On topic; I'd gladly deport each and every one of those protesters and their idiot woke supporters to the worst Islamic #hole imaginable.

Hi Freeborn,

My question is, do they need a Caliphate to profoundly influence European society and culture ? The percentages of Muslims in countries like Sweden are, statistically, not -that- high; yet the impact on Swedish society of the those who are 'bad boys' is disproportionately high.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I agree entirely.

Muslims account for only 6.5% of the total UK population yet they have a profile and influence that far outweighs that.
I honestly have no idea why we allow that.

Watch UK TV and read MSM etc and you'd be under the impression that Muslims account for a much larger percentage of the population.
Can't help but wonder why that is being impressed upon people?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Fear.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join