It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard evidence of a Royal plot on the US....if only i had proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

After nearly 900+ years?

Who would "they" be after all that time?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: Freeborn
So, you've more or less admitted that your thread is a pointless exercise.
Consider reading the OP more slowly.

It still makes no sense whatsoever. There's no Irish monarchy for the last 1000 years and only a monarch can abdicate so Harry can't abdicate.

Whoever told you they were an Irish monarch, or descendent of, was clearly making stuff up and has no idea about the British or Irish history or how royality/monarchies function.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

HRHK Charles seems to have chosen to name his children after the Norman invasion of England: William the Conqueror and his ally, the Herald of Hard News, Harald Hadrada.

Could it be his ambition is for his sons to take back some of North America from the freedom loving royalty denying revolutionaries?

Actually, no. "Harry" is a common diminutive of Henry. His name isn't Harold - it's Henry Charles Albert David.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The point of the thread is that the people may want one now.

Highly unlikely given the US is a republic.... just like Ireland is now, not Northern Ireland.
Harry as you keep bleating on about him has no claim whatsoever on your Southern States or any part of US for that matter.
With regards to anyone else, that would be a very long time coming, if ever.
A weird piece of history for you. Many years ago I read a very interesting research article. Said author decided to trace back Royal lineage aka British. What he chose to do was ignore the male lineage and just went with the first born. I was amazed to see that the Royal family of UK would currently be headed up by Princess Caroline of Monacco and her husband Ernst August von Hanover, who is the head of the House of Hanover, members of which reigned in the UK and Ireland from 1714 to 1901, (until Ireland broke into Ireland and Northern Ireland as previously mentioned), the Kingdom of Hanover from 1814 to 1866, and the Duchy of Brunswick from 1913 to 1918.
So, given your insatiable interest in Harry being the King of Southern States in US, you might want to review your interest solely to Ireland. Just to put the cat amongst the pidgeons!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

"Besides that, Harry happens to be internationally respected and educated for the job. And he is named for a Viking conqueror of Anglo-Saxon England".

1. Is he really?
2. No, he isn't (it's"Henry").
3. You are welcome to the both of them.
4. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It really does amaze me how people keep falling for the medieval BS documents.
I'll throw you a couple of hints, the Irish "lineage" and the Welsh "lineage" can only and I mean fantastically interpreted from Irish/Welsh fanatics who want to try and prove that their lineages are true.
A very perfect example in todays world we have TV, newspapers and the internet and with all those there are lies, half lies and propaganda. Now think on this, without any supporting documents (and I don't mean the fanciful documents that they claim to be fact) so you're talking word of mouth, how come 2 or 3 centuries later they come up with definitive proof of any kings reign. Brian Boru/ King Arthur???? Show me their graves, show me any stone carvings before the medieval BS. If they were that important they would exist. But they don't because it is all fantasy.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

edit on 29-4-2024 by DISRAELI2 because: waste of time

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
After William and Harry were born, I saw a tongue-in-cheek speculation that the next two sons would be called Douglas and Ginger, completing the set of "Outlaws". Sadly, this was not fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
How the heck you are deducing that there was even ANY royalty that abdicated in the deep South is beyond me.

If their people (in America, not Scotland or Ireland) declared the present heirs king, and then those kings all agreed to abdicate to one king, it would lend legitimacy.

Besides that, Harry happens to be internationally respected and educated for the job. And he is named for a Viking conqueror of Anglo-Saxon England.

Some people just want to talk about "royal things."
Thanks for bothering to read, everyone.

I can only guess you're not aware of American sentiment; Harry and Megan are not highly thought of in the US. Harry is thought of as a brow-beaten, low IQ husband married to a gold-digging shrew.

Freedom from England was a hard-fought battle and while there may be a few crazies down south that want to be ruled by a king, I can assure you they are vastly outnumbered 1,000,000 to 1.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Interesting to know how Americans feel about them.

Like most Brits, I liked him. He was a bit of a bloke, hard drinking, party animal and did a lot for charity.

Served in Afghan, too.

Then he met the modern day Mrs Simpson....

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Interesting to know how Americans feel about them.

Like most Brits, I liked him. He was a bit of a bloke, hard drinking, party animal and did a lot for charity.

Served in Afghan, too.

Then he met the modern day Mrs Simpson....

I think as a person he's as ok as the next, but certainly not celebrity status by American standards. Poor guy has been the laughing stock of all our late night shows; 'Canada didn't want them and kicked them out; we don't want them either and beg you to take them back' kind of thing.

Nobody, absolutely nobody has anything good to say about Megan, and Harry didn't do himself any favors in the public eye with his whiney Oprah iterview or his book. Americans are having a rough time affording housing and putting food on the table, so to listen to someone who comes from such opulance and privalege complain doesn't sit well.

By airing the familys' dirty laundry we got to see what kind of character lay beneath the public persona. Most are not impressed in a land long known for the belief that family is everything.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yes. Spot on.

You can also have Andrew, Fergie, Eugenie and Beatrice?

Please?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Highly unlikely given the US is a republic.... just like Ireland is now, not Northern Ireland.
Harry as you keep bleating on about him has no claim whatsoever on your Southern States or any part of US for that matter.
With regards to anyone else, that would be a very long time coming, if ever.
A weird piece of history for you. Many years ago I read a very interesting research article. Said author decided to trace back Royal lineage aka British. What he chose to do was ignore the male lineage and just went with the first born. I was amazed to see that the Royal family of UK would currently be headed up by Princess Caroline of Monacco and her husband Ernst August von Hanover, who is the head of the House of Hanover, members of which reigned in the UK and Ireland from 1714 to 1901, (until Ireland broke into Ireland and Northern Ireland as previously mentioned), the Kingdom of Hanover from 1814 to 1866, and the Duchy of Brunswick from 1913 to 1918.
So, given your insatiable interest in Harry being the King of Southern States in US, you might want to review your interest solely to Ireland. Just to put the cat amongst the pidgeons!

Rainbows
Jane
You do want to talk about royal things.

You may know a rainbow-ton of royal trivia but why do you think all members of a republic are always happy?

Entire states are defying the Federal government and other parties are barricading themselves in city centers and rioting.

Ethnically motivated sentiment may not want a foreign king who had been imposed on them by an invading power so it wouldn't be Princess Caroline and Ernst August von Hanover. Suppose though if they restored their monarchs then had them abdicate to Harry.

It's the land they want. They may feel the English king retains some sort of authority over the land of the former colonies. Some of them didn't participate in the American Revolution.

If the people wanted a king, and they appointed a king, then the king would have a claim. He might have to build legitimacy by getting the various royal heirs to support his kingship.

edit on 29-4-2024 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can only guess you're not aware of American sentiment;
Nugget1: "Idaho is American, so I am aware of American sentiment."

edit on 29-4-2024 by Solvedit because: format

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Freeborn
So, you've more or less admitted that your thread is a pointless exercise.
Consider reading the OP more slowly.

It still makes no sense whatsoever. There's no Irish monarchy for the last 1000 years and only a monarch can abdicate so Harry can't abdicate.

You didn't read slowly enough. No one said Harry could abdicate.

I think the correct term is restoration. If some of the people of the South wanted a royal restoration, they might then have their respective kings abdicate to Harry.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Those pesky Picts..... did we ever find out where they came from?
Rainbows
Jane

IMHO phoenctian / semitic , my surname can be traced back to to 5-600 AD , I stay extremely close to the old Pictish fort Jane and go a walk there at least once a week .
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Since I was a kid I always described myself as Pictish , they don't have a box for that one

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I can only guess you're not aware of American sentiment;
Idaho is American, so I am aware of American sentiment.

I'm an Idaho resident. No offense, but you sound like a California transplant or one of the guys from Coeur d’Alene that got left behind.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yes. Spot on.

You can also have Andrew, Fergie, Eugenie and Beatrice?

Please?

No thanks; we have already exceded our limit for pervs, gold diggers and crazies with silver spoons sticking out of their ears.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

all they gotta do is make megan the next u.s. president
and get their colonys back

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: confuzedcitizen

all they gotta do is make megan the next u.s. president
and get their colonys back

She was already dipping her toes into American politics
that was the first thing that I thought when I heard it , she wants to be queen of America but they are hated now as a couple , yet when she first got married all the UK loved them , not anymore

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join