It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 probed after 18-year old girl dies as a result of having the COVID jab

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
Looks like your trying to spread fear, that's ok. Me myself I wasn't a fool stupid enough to take some cooked up untested junk shot. When they said MRNA I said nope then.

Fear is a useful thing when it stops us from doing something dangerous or stupid.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: Lochid

It is not common but expected to have some that expire when a vaccination occurs.
I don't know the age of you, but go ask a retired US Marine about the fear of the Smallpox vaccination. I guess what I am conveying is that you shouldn't worry too much about the past. Just learn and move forward.

Don't worry about it. It's all normal and part of the process.

SMH...

This level of cope is disturbing.

This level of denial is dangerous.

This level of brainwashing is scary.

So much denial and brainwashing, all the records were broken in the Covid-vaccine campaign.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good grief my friend. The number for people that died is off the charts. We need to worry about the past so it doesn't repeat itself. In the name of those that died we must have better oversight of the vaccine process and administration of the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 320MPH
Good grief my friend. The number for people that died is off the charts. We need to worry about the past so it doesn't repeat itself. In the name of those that died we must have better oversight of the vaccine process and administration of the vaccine.

My threads here are always a reminder to whet happens when science and medicine are politicalized and used for serving financial and political interests.

I agree very much the drug and vaccine industries must be heavily regulated and under the control of the state, free from financial and political interests.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.straitstimes.com...

4 young men in Singapore had heart inflammation after Covid-19 jabs, all have recovered

The men - aged 18 to 30 - have all recovered from myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), said the country's expert committee on the Covid-19 vaccination in a statement on Friday night

Older article but anyone can guess which vaccines were involved in their cases. Yep! You guessed well! It was the mRNA products by Pfizer and Moderna.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Mother, 36, most likely died from Covid Pfizer vaccine 11 days after dose, inquest told
Pathologist said the mother-of-two may still be alive had she not had the Covid vaccine

I am not aware of anyone who has been charged in this case and I don't think anyone will be held accountable in a number of cases.
edit on 30-4-2024 by Lochid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join