It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Kristi Noem Shot and Killed "Less Than Worthless Dog" and a 'Smelly Goat

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
NY Post

Source in Trump camp tells NY Post that Trump is 'bewildered' by the Noem/Dog story. Reading between the lines ... Trump is going to say he had no idea she was like this and distance himself from her.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy

..I didn't say that humans should literally sacrifice themselves to the natural world

On second thought...there are people who would absolutely do humanity and the planet a favor if they'd self-sacrifice....

That's why I watch "988" hotline trends. Looking for advance signs of the Q-predicted "Suicide Weekend".

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"An untrainable dog who is aggressive to people."
i think i know a few

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Bingo!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This thread clearly illustrates why America is dead.

People care more about a dead #ing dog than the policies that limit government.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
NY Post

Source in Trump camp tells NY Post that Trump is 'bewildered' by the Noem/Dog story. Reading between the lines ... Trump is going to say he had no idea she was like this and distance himself from her.

Bewildered maybe only because he realizes how it all sounds and what it makes her look like... a psycho.

Ironically, she probably put that in the book to suck up to him as he famously does not like or agree with dogs. His was the first White House in some 120 years not to have dogs in it.

But it just shows how detached from reality this woman is. She thought writing about killing a puppy would make her a better VP candidate, and she does not even comprehend the backlash. She does not comprehend the rest of us may have thought about re-homing the animal, posting something to friends and family, Craigslist, or taken it to an animal shelter or adoption group. So many options.

Instead, a bullet between the eyes. And then she writes on the same day, hours later she killed the smelly goat. A puppy runs out of her car and causes some mayhem - dog's fault. A goat is smelly and unclean - goat's fault. I think this crazy person is just looking for reasons to kill some animals. And then brag about it to sell a book.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, Bingo.

You support corruption, you support immorality. You support narcissists and psychopaths at the helm. That's why it's all going to implode very, very soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No, people care more about ones character making those policies that limit the gov. Your elected officials.

I grew up on farms, many animals put down. Her literal pinings, aren't from a normal, understanding of life, mindset.

And yet you seem to elect that.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

No I didn't vote for Biden or his league of minions.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This is why I cheer on the collapse.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not sure why you say that. People can care about both.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Now she is blaming 'fake news' for online outrage over her killing the puppy story. She has also upped her rhetoric and now says the puppy was 'extremely dangerous'. She's now claiming that the dog 'attacked her'. But in the past she said the dog tried to bite her hand when she tried to stop her from going after the chickens. That was it.

Daily Mail

Kristi Noem is still doubling down on defending her decision to shoot dead her 14-month-old puppy Cricket and is upping the rhetoric about how 'extremely dangerous' the dog was.

Speaking with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday night, the South Dakota Governor claimed that it was most safe to kill the dog because there were 'small kiddos' on the farm that were at risk.

Noem, 52, confessed in her upcoming book to killing her family farm dog while her kids were at school. The excerpt was immediately picked up and was viewed and shared widespread online – essentially tanking the Republican's chances of being selected as Donald Trump's vice presidential candidate.

edit on 5/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Now she is blaming 'fake news' for online outrage over her killing the puppy story. She has also upped her rhetoric and now says the puppy was 'extremely dangerous'. She's now claiming that the dog 'attacked her'. But in the past she said the dog tried to bite her hand when she tried to stop her from going after the chickens. That was it.

Daily Mail

Kristi Noem is still doubling down on defending her decision to shoot dead her 14-month-old puppy Cricket and is upping the rhetoric about how 'extremely dangerous' the dog was.

Speaking with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday night, the South Dakota Governor claimed that it was most safe to kill the dog because there were 'small kiddos' on the farm that were at risk.

Noem, 52, confessed in her upcoming book to killing her family farm dog while her kids were at school. The excerpt was immediately picked up and was viewed and shared widespread online – essentially tanking the Republican's chances of being selected as Donald Trump's vice presidential candidate.

At 14 months the dog is no longer considered a pup.
Just sayin'. Dogs suffering from aggression issues toward humans are difficult to adopt out and usually end up being euthanized.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Maybe the country needs somebody that can put down bad dogs. Look where nice got us.

Shrugs.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

This is another good point. They keep saying puppy so you get the thought it was playful and 8 weeks old. I have heard of this many times. The story people usually tell is that they took it to a nice farm so it could live out its days when they really took it behind a barn.

You have states that advocate for abortion up to 40 weeks and this is a news item? Sorry. A hit piece and in the grand scheme of the world means nothing.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Where I'm from, a dog is a puppy until two years old.
That's how we view it.
Different places may view it differently.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's just a clump of cells.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Did you see that she had also made an Instagram post about three horses (beloved family members) that she had to shoot but when puppygate broke out, she had to delete that post.

She seems to have a real passion for dragging various animals down to that gravel pit and blasting their faces off.

Weird

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Where I'm from, a dog is a puppy until two years old.
That's how we view it.
Different places may view it differently.

I think you hit the nail on the head, different parys of the country have different norms. Like some states say you can abort a pregnancy in the third trimester some say only within the first. Some country folk know when to put down an animal as opposed to city folk who think a shelter is a haven. Life is different on the farm.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
... AND in the book she claims to have met with North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
But she never did. It's made up.

Kristi Noem Falsely Claims She Met King Jong Un

Put a fork in it. She's done.
She timed this book to come out when she was in the running for VP.
But it looks like it sank her.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join