It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Christie Wishes Death Upon Trump and Ramaswamy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FlyersFan

So when Christie was a Trump fanboi, he was just using the opportunity to further his political future, and he really doesn't have any integrity at all? Noted.

Well, fair is fair.

I would suggest that Trump himself is trying to further his own political future.

Which probably explains Trump's disloyalty to very many 'once were Trumpers', where he has gone on to make all sorts of accusations and allegations against his previous allies.

It wouldn't be too far off the mark to suggest that 100% of politicians are trying to further their political future.

It's hardly something to raise as an accusation of impropriety, is it, especially in regard to Trump's disloyalty to others?

edit on 2024-04-25T17:21:17-05:0005Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:21:17 -050004pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So; no one remembers CC closing beaches in his state, to the public while his fat ass bask in the sun on an empty beach? He also closed a bridge because he had a hissy fit. Hehe!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Christie is a scumbag. Imagine that guy being the President!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: nugget1
Chris Christy was/is a proven scumbag politician,...

Isnt' he the one who invented road work on the bridges around NYC on the Jersey side so that traffic would back up in NYC ??

NY Times

Why, yes he is! How he was able to stay politically relavant after that is beyond me. The short attention span of people now days just may be our undoing.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: nugget1

Trump made a lot of bad calls when he won and came to the WH. He didn't have a clue how anything worked, and it showed. but he did figure some things out and I can only hope he won't be as easily led next time. Clean house, then do stuff. Clear out the idiots that Obama put there as road blocks. There are a lot of them.

A good first step would be to de-weaponize the alphabet agencies and block communications as far as possible with known swamp critters such as Cristie.

Unfortunately, nearly eveybody Trump tried to apoint in his administration was blocked on the Hill. They might be more willing to work with him this time around, but I have my doubts.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Chris Christy was/is a proven scumbag politician,...

Isnt' he the one who invented road work on the bridges around NYC on the Jersey side so that traffic would back up in NYC ??

NY Times

Why, yes he is! How he was able to stay politically relavant after that is beyond me. The short attention span of people now days just may be our undoing.

Because he thought coming out against Trump would give him a free ride with the insane Liberals, just like Haley tried.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Because he thought coming out against Trump would give him a free ride with the insane Liberals, just like Haley tried.

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind. He was in front of a 'progressive' audience when he said those words. He played to their anti-Trump bloodlust. Trying to get in good with the liberals and the establishment republicans. Looks like CHristie is still going to try to make a career out of politics afterall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join