It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife just had a very powerful prophetic dream - massive war in Israel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hi folks,

My wife is not accustomed to dreams; on the other hand, personally I do have many, many dreams, sometimes prophetic, sometimes lucid, frequently highlighting a theme & narrative which tells me things I need to know about my life, and about the mysteries of the universe. But generally speaking, my wife doesn't dream.

However, she has just awoken in shock & disbelief, fearful that she had just witnessed something that was certain to come to pass - massive war centred around the nation of Israel. The dream was so realistic, she woke thinking she had been watching the events unfolding in real life. In this dream there were representations of the Israeli army including the national flag, soldiers fighting en masse, absolute chaos reigned. She found herself dropped into the middle of the battle for a matter of a few seconds - the nation of Israel was being attacked from every side, a multi-front war, they were overwhelmed & no longer had any ordinary means to defend themselves.

This is written in the Book of the Revelation of St John, that Israel would be attacked by many powerful nations, from all sides & would be overrun. In this dream that scriptural warning was confirmed - Israel will soon face a terrible ordeal which could cause them to launch the so-called 'Samson' defensive strategy, which is a last ditch nuclear defence barrage which will bring the roof, beams & pillars of the temple down on themselves. This is a stark warning which the Israelis should take heed of; God does not mess around when prophesying concerning His chosen people.

Godspeed - it seems you will need the support of the Archangel if you are to get through this, should you proceed to stir up World War 3.

FITO.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yeah it's coming. At some point. Tiny little Israel is surrounded Muslim nations that live and breath hate for it. At some point they'll swarm the borders and over run it. Israel will launch it's nukes as it goes down, bringing those people down with it. Not too hard to see that happening.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I wouldn't say it's a prophetic dream as such... more like the events which are happening today are just playing on her mind and she is developing the storyline so to speak..

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Is your wife Albert Pike by any chance?

I am joking naturally, but it does read like what he said he saw.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Does your wife watch the 24/7 news channels lots? Read articles and maybe watch YouTube videos about what's going on with Israel and the war? I know when I watch a bunch of stuff and read stuff about the same topic I'll often dream about it especially if it's the last thing I watch before I fall a sleep.

Israel is trouble though with all their enemies surrounding them, something like October 7th could happen again but not just from Gaza from Syria, Lebanon and Jordan too.

ON a side note I've heard everybody dreams every night but people just forget what they dreamed about. Not sure if it's true though.
edit on 22-4-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Biblically speaking the enemies of Israel are going to run into a buzz saw.

First off there's the 3000 year prophecy of Hosea. The day of Jezreel. Simply put Israel and Judah were to face a 2000 curse followed by the 1000 year "day of Jezreel". Assuming said curse started with the death of Jesus Christ then the curse is 1991 years old. With only 9 years left the God of the Jews has a major problem if today's Israel gets destroyed. He's over a Leviticus 26 compact barrel. Though today's Israel may receive a major chastisement it's failure and destruction is not an option. Leviticus 26 promises he'd defend Israel from attacking armies.

Also there's a few other problems the enemies of Israel will run into. They are the Gog-Magog prophecies of Ezekiel. In that one a large army that masses to the north of Israel is destroyed by God himself. Leaving the Jews 7 years to clean up the mess left over by it. Combine that with the prophesies of Joel 2 and 3 which appear to be a retelling of Gog-Magog. Israel under threat and near destruction then God himself destroys the bulk of the enemy and the remnants are left running for their lives.

And then there's the New Testament prophesies that follow this theme. Matthew 24 and the desecration of the temple. That there is supposed to be a future 3rd temple to desecrate means the current Israel must survive. And Luke 21 says the following.

25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

And then there's the prophesies of Daniel that seem to be doing a repeat. And they seem to be saying the US has to conquer 3 nations in the middle east. It's only done two at this point. So watch for the collapse of Iran in the next year. That's when the stuff really hits the fan.

edit on 4/22/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And that's the whole problem in a little nutshell isn't it?

You all are flying towards the light.

Unable to avert from this path of destruction.

Foolish people thinking themselves wise as they proclaim 'it is God's will'.

No.

It is satanic self fulfilling prophecy. You people have no idea of what it is you serve as if the sacrificing of one so that others could benefit simply by completing the ritual by saying 'I surrender' did give you any clues as to the nature and intent of the ritual.

Now you're all zombies.

People would rather double down on some foolishness than having to admit they've fallen for an illusion.

Which you will now proceed to demonstrate.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Keep her off the cheese before she goes to bed.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
heh, we will see

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I was worried that things might escalate this week, but the Iran drone/missile strike proved almost useless, and Israel's counter was successful.
I think Iran will pull back--for now. things aren't quite ready for World v Israel yet.

If Biden gets re-elected, things will continue to slide. Iran, Hamas etc will feel emboldened.

thanks for sharing OP. yell your wife everything's under control. hope she wasn't too shaken.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Text

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi folks,

My wife is not accustomed to dreams; on the other hand, personally I do have many, many dreams, sometimes prophetic, sometimes lucid, frequently highlighting a theme & narrative which tells me things I need to know about my life, and about the mysteries of the universe. But generally speaking, my wife doesn't dream.

However, she has just awoken in shock & disbelief, fearful that she had just witnessed something that was certain to come to pass - massive war centred around the nation of Israel. The dream was so realistic, she woke thinking she had been watching the events unfolding in real life. In this dream there were representations of the Israeli army including the national flag, soldiers fighting en masse, absolute chaos reigned. She found herself dropped into the middle of the battle for a matter of a few seconds - the nation of Israel was being attacked from every side, a multi-front war, they were overwhelmed & no longer had any ordinary means to defend themselves.

This is written in the Book of the Revelation of St John, that Israel would be attacked by many powerful nations, from all sides & would be overrun. In this dream that scriptural warning was confirmed - Israel will soon face a terrible ordeal which could cause them to launch the so-called 'Samson' defensive strategy, which is a last ditch nuclear defence barrage which will bring the roof, beams & pillars of the temple down on themselves. This is a stark warning which the Israelis should take heed of; God does not mess around when prophesying concerning His chosen people.

Godspeed - it seems you will need the support of the Archangel if you are to get through this, should you proceed to stir up World War 3.

FITO.

Why will the archangel help commit genocide for genocide promulgaters Israel and the USA ?

More than 200 bodies recovered from temporary mass graves in Nasser hospital, local authorities say – as it happened

www.theguardian.com...:bloc k-66264b678f085ced9b0ba56c#:~:text=05.36%20EDT-,210%20bodies%20recovered%20from%20temporary%20mass%20graves%20in%20Nasser%20hospital,southern%20city%2 0of%20Khan%20Younis.

edit on 22-4-2024 by Zairek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Powerful, you say?

... also, how do you know it is in the future? Several times in the past Israel has been at war with its neighbours.

edit on 2024-04-22T18:04:18-05:0006Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:04:18 -050004pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zairek

Why will the archangel help commit genocide for genocide promulgaters Israel and the USA ?

Which Archangel? There are 7 in the Abrahamic tradition:

• Gabriel - The messenger of God

• Michael - Dispenser of Justice and protector of God's people

• Uriel - The angel of prophecy and wisdom

• Raphael - The healer and protector of travelers, whose name means "God has healed"

• Selaphiel - Patron Saint of prayer and worship

• Jegudiel - The bearer of God's merciful love

• Barachiel - Chief of the Guardian Angels. Intercedes with other Angels on peoples behalf

edit on 4/23/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It is coming. Dreams are happening everywhere and people are expressing these are not normal dreams. I have had three Rapture dreams - intense, vivid and as real as if it was real life - just before we are hit before the “end”raptured away there is destruction about to hit the world. The Bible said dreams and prophecies would increase in the end days. All the signs have occurred and now we just wait. I pray over everyone. When Damascus is destroyed you will know everything in the Bible is true.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

That would be Michael, the patron protector of Israel.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

She actually abhors the sort of content I watch (IE conspiracies, news channels, independent podcasters. She's very much a mainstream girl (unfortunately - but I'm working on converting her...)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
….or she watched the news and extrapolated an idea.

top topics

join