It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New whistleblower Jason Sands speaks on Twitter Spaces last night.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

Blue avians? You didn’t hear that from Corey Goode did you?
Because that guy is a bigger con than David Wilcox

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

So, what's the low down now re Sands, it's got boring. So far I see very little of value with this latest one other than James Fox peddling him in his movie.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

I have no idea about this Sands cat, I just know I wasted a lot of time wondering “what if” about Corey Goode. The dude will lie and think it’s your fault for believing him.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: gippo88

They are almost certainly hiding something.....the problem is it could be entirely terrestrial technologies with national security implications.

The usage of Gough as singular official spokesperson on all things UAP- given her background - suggests this is a psy op civil war rather than the US govt. pretending it doesn't know about ET's.

My suspicion is UFO's/ET's are being used as a stalking horse by a well embedded faction who wants to monetise the wondrous fruits of 50 years of classified high energy R&D- but knows they will go to jail if they utter the wrong words.

Pretty much as TTSA spelled out.....LENR/Cold Fusion, RTSC's, metamaterials, metric engineering, coherent matter beams, Aharonov-Bohm shields etc etc....but all are currently wrapped up tight in a (arguably legitimate) combination of Nat. Sec. and Petrodollar preservation considerations.

It would make no sense to fuel the UFO phenomenon for 80 years, no military or civil plan can last that long. There are too many people involved across multiple generations and multiple departments (Army, Navy, Air Force and intelligence)
US informants only provide more details, insights into a phenomenon that has involved military and civilians around the world.
About me, the situation is more consistent with what it seems: containing an unmanageable external problem.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Sands says many aircraft have been recovered (1 every 3-5 years since 1954 - about 30).
The incidents were random but none of these incidents had civilian witnesses, very unlikely.
This problem also affects Grusch's testimony ...
These UFOs always fall without witnesses???
no one sees them fall, no one sees them on the ground ...
edit on 29-4-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As long as DOPSR exists (since 1949)…..you’ll always get just watered down Government Whistleblower “stories” without hardcore physical evidence proof from a Government Whistleblower and other Government entities…..

👽☕️🍩
edit on 29-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Like him or not, he’s the debate right now.

People are picking apart his answered like never before - literally.

Here is the audio and written synch:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Dive into the Jason Sands Whistleblower X Space!

•Listen and read along with a fully searchable, speaker labeled transcription—perfect for finding specific speakers, questions, or keywords.

Don't miss out on any details! 🔍

Twitter

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Found this……perhaps someone can dig out more info like a better link to show what’s being said and shown as for the sneak peek of James’s The Program …..I haven’t been able to find a trailer of the show…..

Perhaps no trailer exists which is sort of strange seeing how The Program is projected to be released in the summer months of 2024….which is pretty soon.

I don’t have a TikTok account

James Fox The Program

👽🤔
edit on 29-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Maybe it’s just me….but I like podcaster….Steven Cambian

He’s got a bumping intro to this episode with a song and beat….before he rips Jason Sands…on a normal podcast talkie

👽🍺😆

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Some talk about why Sheehan won’t take Jason Sands as a client….

👽🤔

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo88

I mean its possible.
The Aviary, AAWSAP and the UAPTF would then have to be indicative of a proportionate official response to proven interactions with a persistent, advanced NHI threat.

Just seems a bit...underwhelming given the alleged severity.

edit on 30-4-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Bio robot - they may where it 24/7 lol poor thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hysterical.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

In the interview Sands speculates too much, in my opinion he has a newage vision without any foundation.
He should have limited himself to saying what he saw...
edit on 30-4-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, I wonder do the disclosure enthusiasts consider a couple of things.

One, even IF, and that’s a big IF, there are alien bodies and crashed saucers, etc., and all these exciting secrets the closest time-wise to any of the explosive stuff is probably at best late 40s or early to mid-fifties, notwithstanding the Lazar story.

Other than the materials rumored about I don’t see much recent stories of anything spectacular...
All there is are the early 40 50s government-related supposed alien-ufo events and most of the officials who would have had anything to do with these events are dead.

So presumably they buried these secrets in private hands or destroyed the records sort of like how CIA head Richard Helms destroyed 90 percent of the MK ultra files...

So that is a possibility here.

We have had great progress in finally, the feds admitting to the reality of UFOs. That might be all we can get. But I'm all for putting pressure on them just not excited about these same old rumors and rumors of aliens and spaceships...going back to Jackie Gleason and Nixon, and even older events in the 40s and 50s.

edit on 1-5-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Oh...I like that ...

Funky UFO-alien song.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here is one interesting post by James Fox.

Anyway whatever Fox is waffling will get many excited and speculating till his movie drops .

For me that would suggest "Time control tech". What it means for Fox no idea, but there's a fair few comments out there by him on Twitter just now. As far as Sands/ Ted goes. It's a hmmmm.

edit on bamambWednesdayam2024-05-01T02:38:46-05:00k4602 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88

originally posted by: pianopraze
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

In the interview Sands speculates too much, in my opinion he has a newage vision without any foundation.
He should have limited himself to saying what he saw...

I agree.

Everything past that seems delusional, imo.

Sad.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Has an afore time respectable UFO documentarian, James Fox gotten trapped in the foxhole of UFO perennial debate of rumors and rumors of rumors without any conclusive certainty...just perennial belief, disbelief versus doesn’t give a damn, versus maybe, versus a new whistleblower versus a new experiencer( abductee maybe) versus one of the first, second, third, fourth, fifth or now even sixth kinds of unsubstantiated stories.

The beat goes on...

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just come across this headline and I think to myself……this could be the possible fate of UAP Whistleblower’s as well…..from Boeing and other Aerospace companies as well as the black projects….

👽🤔

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join