It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 jurors selected in Trump criminal trial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And where has your version of trickle down gotten us? All-time high wealth inequality.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
OK. Fine. 12 jurors selected for Trump Trial. None of them believe in trickle down economics.

How many are super woke who lied just to be on the jury?

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei

Tell us what it means oh wise one. You seem to be an expert in economic policies, give us the rundown. Does it NOT mean that corporate welfare will eventually "trickle down" to the lower classes? If it does then where is all this trickle down actually going because wealth inequality is at an all-time high? My buying power today is miniscule compared to 40 years ago when trickle down started.

Maybe I just need to have faith? No proof is needed for me to believe then. Yeah, I'll just have faith in TDE.

You are killing me, here, this may help.

edit on x30Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:23:39 -05002024109America/ChicagoFri, 19 Apr 2024 16:23:39 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Does it NOT mean that corporate welfare will eventually "trickle down" to the lower classes?

Just like Capitalism.

Works only when companies/corporations are local.

Flew out the window with global corporations.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ah ok, when you can't explain it yourself hand it off to someone else in a YouTube video. Nice.

Looks like trickle down economics has been a resounding failure so far no matter what semantics you try to apply to the definition.
edit on 19-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Ah ok, when you can't explain it yourself hand it off to someone else in a YouTube video. Nice.

Looks like trickle down economics has been a resounding failure so far no matter what semantics you try to apply to the definition.

I don't need to explain it and that was what I was showing you. There isn't anything called trickle-down economics. Also, that isn't just someone, you might learn something.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As a Reminder.....

The TOPIC

12 jurors selected in Trump criminal trial

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
a reply to: VoiceofReality

I'm not saying this to argue or as a point of contention, I'm just really curious.

Both candidates are immoral or unpleasant or "bad" in some way or another. But you'll still pick the one who f*cked us more as a nation?
Do you think Biden is less immoral? A better president? I mean, I may not like Trump for whatever reason, but I still felt like he was a better President. I just can't wrap my mind around choosing Biden. Ever. Under any circumstances.
Please help me understand.

My disagreement is with your 2nd sentence. Based on what I've seen Biden did a lot more for the real issues than Trump ever did. I don't agree with most of his policies. With Biden, the country does need a change. But Trump is simply too extreme, will not compromise with anyone, and is highly disliked in the rest of the world. That's enough to never vote for the guy.

Some of here on have said "Vote 3rd Party" or "Don't vote for anyone."

Can't for vote RFK in my mind he'd be worse than a real Republicans candidate. And my old man taught me at a young age.... "If you don't vote, you have no right to comment on them." Reality is I can't go four years without voicing my opinion on politics....lol
edit on 20-4-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: JadedGhost
...12 jurors that Trump and his team personally were apart of deciding will now be the deciding factor of whether he’s guilty or not.

So when the left wing mob comes back saying he's guilty .. and they will .. everyone will say that his lawyers approved of the jury. But they really didn't. They only have just so many times they are allowed to dismiss a juror. They had to accept the unacceptable. They had to accept the left wing anti-Trumpers who were pretending to be fair just so they could get on the jury and fry the guy.

It's NYC and it's a far left nuthouse.
There is ZERO chance the jury is fair.

I think Trump is crass and gross and bloviating etc etc
But the garbage legal gymnastics the left are going
through to interfere in the election are disgusting.

Has anyone on the round on the right every considered the possibility that it's not a rigged thing, but that Trump actually deserves the trials he's facing? I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, that's for each jury in each trial to determine.

I just find it really amusing how everyone who wants to vote for him immediately dismisses that any and all charges against him are a political hit job. The other possibility to consider, as mentioned above, is that there is truly enough evidence to charge him with the crimes because he did them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join