It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden--My Uncle Was Eaten By Cannibals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
JOE BIDEN NEEDS TO FREEZE UP or START BABBLING during a Nationally Televised briefing or debate of some kind.

The news media hides his deterioration, and gin up fake polls to show he's "closing in" on Donald Trump.

He's been closing in for months, according to the idiots at NBC News: www.nbcnews.com...

Like I said, President Biden needs to mess up so dramatically, the whole world will know it within hours.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
This seems like such a dumb thing to nitpick over. It was 1944, information wasn't readily available, prevailing belief in this country was that all those Pacific islands were crawling with cannibals, and Joe was two.

He probably did grow up hearing that Uncle Ambrose was shot down and killed by cannibals.

I guarantee you all have family tall tales that you believe.

The old "everyone was racist when I was growing up; so it's ok for me to be racist now" argument.... some how I think that is a worse argument than "I'm suffering from dementia".

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
JOE BIDEN NEEDS TO FREEZE UP or START BABBLING during a Nationally Televised briefing or debate of some kind.

Hasn't that already happened...numerous times?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Hasn't that already happened...numerous times?

Not in a way that the CBS/ABC/NBC nightly news had to cover. When Mitch McConnell did it, the major networks replayed every second of his 35-second blanking out.

If Biden did it during one of his campaign stops, the media would not report it, like they did Mitch McConnel's mini-stroke.

It needs to happen during a major live event, or in such a way that it has to be covered. For example when Joe Biden fell on his face at an awards ceremony, every media outlet covered it that day. His "he's too old!" rating went up by several points.
Something, or incidents even more dramatic are needed, so the media will be too embarrassed to keep propping up this traitor.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Biden's list of offended foreign leaders continues to grow...

U.S. President Joe Biden’s claim his uncle — an American World War II pilot — had been eaten by “cannibals” in Papua New Guinea after crashing on the Melanesia island chain, was firmly rejected Sunday by Prime Minister James Marape.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Biden's list of offended foreign leaders continues to grow...

U.S. President Joe Biden’s claim his uncle — an American World War II pilot — had been eaten by “cannibals” in Papua New Guinea after crashing on the Melanesia island chain, was firmly rejected Sunday by Prime Minister James Marape.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

,,,and Biden just gave China the upper hand over the US In negotiations for influence and trade in New Guinea and the region.

Biden's dumbass story could not have come at a worse time for improved US negotiations and trade relations with Papua New Guinea (PNG).

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

My sources inside the White House tell me that when the Italian Prime Minister visits, he's going to have Spaghettios and Olive Garden is doing the catering.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My sources inside the White House tell me that when the Italian Prime Minister visits, he's going to have Spaghettios and Olive Garden is doing the catering.

That's where Biden will probably tell him the story of how his uncle Norbert was gang-raped by Italian pedophiles after he landed at Anzio.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's where Biden will probably tell him the story of how his uncle Norbert was gang-raped by Italian pedophiles after he landed at Anzio.

Now that'sa spicy meata-ball!
edit on 22-4-2024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When asked what he would do to try to smooth things over with the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea...Biden said: "I'd like to have him for lunch."

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Biden has the tact of a wet Taco Bell fart in church.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Biden asked how much US aid he should send to New Guinea as an apology for his cannibal story...and the Prime Minister said it would cost Joe an arm and a leg.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Biden asked how much US aid he should send to New Guinea as an apology for his cannibal story...and the Prime Minister said it would cost Joe an arm and a leg.

If it was Grubhub, I'd send it back.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Uncle Bozie's Last Journal Entry

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Uncle Bozie's Last Journal Entry

rumble.com...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

top topics