It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Investigative Committee opened a case of terrorist financing by Hunter Biden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

ATTENTION....
Can we PLEASE stick to the topic...
please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RussianTroll

How's about Alarabya?

english.alarabiya.net...

"Days before the attack in Russia, Tehran shared information with Moscow about a possible big terrorist attack inside Russia that was acquired during interrogations of those arrested in connection with deadly bombings in Iran,” said one source.

Iran’s intelligence ministry said in January it had arrested 35 people linked to twin bombings on Jan. 3 in the southeastern city of Kerman that killed nearly 100 people. On Jan. 19, the ministry said it had arrested a commander of Islamic State’s Afghanistan-based branch ISIS-Khorasan (ISIS-K).

ISIS claimed responsibility for the Iran blasts, the bloodiest since the 1979 Islamic Revolution. US intelligence sources said ISIS-K had carried out both the Jan. 3 attacks in Iran and the March 22 shootings in Moscow."

Hello?

Dare you reply to me or are you a coward?

Again no proof?!!

"" said one source ""

😀 busted!

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

This post shows how Democrats in the USA are supported from England. This is real interference in elections.

how does that show that 'Democrats in the USA are supported from England'?

Christopher Steele?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: chr0naut

I’m even afraid to imagine what you would say if tomorrow the neighbor’s dog bites you.
Russian propaganda regarding the dog, and Putin personally set it on?))))))))

I live in New Zealand and am an Australian citizen.

I have no particular love for the United States, nor its politicians. Nor of its penchant for enforcing itself over other sovereign nations. I particularly dislike nations that try and control other nations that are self-governing.

Yet I have seen the stuff that Putin has said publicly, and have been informed, over the years of his political overstay, of the numerous military actions that Putin has taken against regions which want to self-govern.

I am also aware of the many failures of these military empire (re)building efforts, and the cost in human lives and misery that these have caused.

ICC Issues Arrest Warrant For Putin For Alleged War Crimes In Ukraine

What a dog biting someone in a foreign country has to do with a terrorist dictators' government being attacked by other terrorists, completely eludes me? Unreasoned clutching at straws, somewhat?

It occurs to me that financial transactions can be done without any knowledge of what those monies might be used for. If one wishes to prosecute someone just on the basis of financial transactions, one must establish that there could have been no other legitimate or innocent reason for the transaction before you could convict.

edit on 2024-04-09T16:15:22-05:0004Tue, 09 Apr 2024 16:15:22 -050004pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I asked for proof of your claim?

And I wasn't replying to you there.

Two sources.
edit on 9-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This looks bad for Putin after he recently said he prefers Joe Biden for US President.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

A bad look

Like me on Tuesdays.

Sharon, out.

In a fetching PVC basque, mini skirt and Laboutian heels.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

This looks bad for Putin after he recently said he prefers Joe Biden for US President.

Almost like he’s stirring pots more than actually having a preference.

I don’t think either president is “better” for Russia personally. I never bought into Trump and Russia gate stuff. In fact, I had a thread showing how Trump was one of the toughest presidents on Russia, certainly more than his predecessor.

So if it doesn’t really matter for Russia which is president, what’s the best outcome?

People fighting over BS. So he’ll just continue to chum the water.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

A bad look

Like me on Tuesdays.

Sharon, out.

In a fetching PVC basque, mini skirt and Laboutian heels.

Knock 'em dead down at the pub tonight, Sharon, gurl.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

My local pub Is fully of squaddies.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

My local pub Is fully of squaddies.

Be sure to thank them for their service.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How's about Alarabya?

english.alarabiya.net...

"Days before the attack in Russia, Tehran shared information with Moscow about a possible big terrorist attack inside Russia that was acquired during interrogations of those arrested in connection with deadly bombings in Iran,” said one source.

Iran’s intelligence ministry said in January it had arrested 35 people linked to twin bombings on Jan. 3 in the southeastern city of Kerman that killed nearly 100 people. On Jan. 19, the ministry said it had arrested a commander of Islamic State’s Afghanistan-based branch ISIS-Khorasan (ISIS-K).

ISIS claimed responsibility for the Iran blasts, the bloodiest since the 1979 Islamic Revolution. US intelligence sources said ISIS-K had carried out both the Jan. 3 attacks in Iran and the March 22 shootings in Moscow."

Hello?

Dare you reply to me or are you a coward?

I will believe it when they name the sources, not "three sources said".

or in this article: "said one source"
edit on 9-4-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Christopher Steele

An interesting man.
He's a spook, who knows what his true agenda is/was or the veracity of some of his claims?

He's certainly well informed and knowledgeable about Russian covert operations, security matters and long term policies.
I'm not entirely convinced about his belief that Trump may have been bribed or blackmailed by Russian interests but many of his revelations etc have been accurate.

But even so, I don't think that's evidence of the UK meddling in US internal politics or directing US foreign policy as RT quite frequently claims.

Christopher Steele is worthy of a thread all on his own.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Steele was (still is?) MI6...RAN the Russia desk.
Worked directly with Hillary Clinton to create a fictitious dossier to falsely smear Trump.

A very clear British connection to support for democrats in US elections, is our character Christopher Steele.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

First worked directly with The Republican Party.
Then switched to Clinton when Trump was selected as The Republican Presidential Candidate.

Was the dossier 'fictitious'?
One side predictably says 'Yes' whilst the other side equally predictably says 'No'.

The investigation into Russian interference wasn't triggered by Steel's documents but rather by Trump's very own George Papadopoulos.

Like I said, I don't know how much truth there is in the allegations against Trump.....spooks of all nations are devious and untrustworthy, none more so than those from Russia.

As far as I can make out Steele is somewhat persona non-grata within the intelligence community nowadays...by design?
Who knows, its a murky world with lots of blurred lines.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hold up, I thought the FSB already had all that data? Why don't they just release it already and expose the whole lot of them?

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

That ‘war hero’ McCain took it the FBI.
Nothing in that dossier was true.
That should have been a massive libel suit.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It would be funny if peoples were extradited to a country that was beyond the reach of any US admin.

edit on 777Vpm09America/ChicagoTue, 09 Apr 2024 21:34:29 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There is a pretty long history of the USA funding groups to disrupt other countries governments. The USA intelligence agencies used to fund these projects themselves, but from what I read many years back they changed their policy and funded mercenaries and terrorist organizations through other ways to shield our government's involvement. This change happened decades ago because some countries discovered the paper trail and I am not sure what actually transpired after that. So now every bit of money is given in ways that make a direct link almost impossible.

It is all just a legal way to get around legal liability of our government.

I am sure that other countries including ones that are our adversaries are doing the same thing. Russia probably has their own similar program, Iran funds and supplies terrorist groups too. Even the Saudi's fund some groups to get what they want accomplished accomplished. It seems to be common practice now.

I do not know if China is doing this, it seems they just have private businesses within their country fund things which limits their countries liability...most of what they do is cyber spying from what I am reading. I heard that other European countries also have their own ways to do this, but it is kind of hard to know which info I read is real or just fabricated because I know little of how their systems work with this. Maybe someone from one of those countries knows how their country does this kind of stuff.

Just because this is common practice these days does not mean it is right though.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I see as usual you have no actual evidence for any of your claims other than the Krtemlin said so....

ISIS admitted doing the attack, both Iran and the America warned Mad Vlad of a pending attack on a concert type event by ISIS.
RussianTroll believes it was Ukraine and now also Biden because his state controlled media told him so. Talk about Sheep.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join