It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Bombing Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I just come across this one from Hal turner radio , it appears that Iran gave notice to Israel via the Swiss embassy that they would be bombing Israel targets. He seems to have a few clips that these are not the usual rocket attacks. He reports that the Isralies are moving balistic missiles into place to return the favor. So it looks like something is up.Thay have already cancelled all leave for reservists. www.bitchute.com...
edit on pm420244America/Chicago430583024 by annonentity because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Thank you for posting this OP.

I’m fairly confident this won’t happen given your thread history.

I’ll eat crow if I’m wrong. But I think we can all agree we hope this one doesn’t hit.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I am fairly sure that something is brewing and that is the first indication that I have come across.But we all hope that the response to the embassy bombing is in kind and not an escalation...we live in hope,
As far as my thread history goes check it out in depth.
edit on pm420244America/Chicago430253024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I don't know if this corroborates that but scary if true.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Iran has been hitting everybody via proxy forever lol
Houthis or hezbullah will do something and they’ll say ‘there’s Iran’s response’.
Whatever.
Iran mullahs are sissies.
They’ll keep taking a beating as deserved.
One of these days the Iranian people will grow a pair and fix their country.
Iran used to be an oasis.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WannabeeAuCourant

One heck of a lot of bots in the comments section.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Israel was prepared for an attack on all sides as they started their carpark plan for Gaza. Oct 7 was a bad day with a long history of bad days in that region. They choose an all or nothing approach. Cannot say I am surprised.

With how this language of violence plays out, will the UN take all or is it still too immature and destroy us all?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thanks for posting, Anon.
Things are lookimg pretty bleak the world over these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'm just not finding this anywhere else. But really how much
does that matter when we know it's gonna jump off.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Iran has been hitting everybody via proxy forever lol

Iran mullahs are sissies.

When I was a young bar drinker, we came to the conclusion that the towels were wrapped around their heads too tight, which made them mad all the time at everyone, and everything.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hal Turner isn't credible. At best, he's a fear monger trying to get views and sell memberships. At worst, he's an alphabet agency disinfo agent.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   
double post
edit on 4-4-2024 by lincolnriley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27348365]nugget1l

Here is a bit more background from a nice old girl that keeps her eyes and ears open. rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It's hard to know what's real and what's fake.

The US showed video of Biden's "payback" against the Iran-backed Hoochies. Lots of buildings and weapons blown to bits, it looked like. But, they're still attacking and taunting the US military today, like they were before we "showed them who's boss".

Our new "woke" military could be using AI to fabricate bombing footage?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

By the time they work out how to spin things, it will be all over, the MSN and the U.S Government is run by Israel so the fog of war will be big on this one. They would know that attacking an Embassy would get a repercussion, so they probably did it to work with the eclipse or some such other bull#.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

By the time they work out how to spin things, it will be all over, the MSN and the U.S Government is run by Israel so the fog of war will be big on this one. They would know that attacking an Embassy would get a repercussion, so they probably did it to work with the eclipse or some such other bull#.

You are right about the impending attack on Israel by Iran. Intel says it's imminent.

www.breitbart.com...

Also, Biden sent weapons/bombs to Israel last week. Pro-Palestinians here in America went on CNN and complained. So this week Joe tells Netanyahu not to use the weapons that were sent last week.

What a crazy rudderless President we have.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It might be already underway. The bombing of an embassy was a provocation. I don't think Iran wanted any trouble as it was hosting a BRICS conference in October. But this might have forced their hand. Israel needs an excuse to take the Iranian nuclear facilities out. They will have to use Nukes to do that as they are well protected. Since they are essentially a Russian collaboration then it will most likely be the kick off for WW111. Also a well armed uprising is going on in South East Iran, no doubt assisted by Western arms. It will be interesting with a war on two fronts.
Here is an update from the original source. CIA warns Israel of Masive drone attack..and apparently NATO are jamming vast areas all the way up to Turkey, as Russia positions Tanks on the Golan heights as a policing operation. www.bitchute.com...

edit on am420244America/Chicago430183024 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The guy that posted the video in the original post has since changed the title to "FAKE NEWS --- IRAN HITS TEL AVIV ISRAEL --- FAKE NEWS"

Please stop using Hal Turner or anyone that cites Hal Turner as a source for anything. The guy used to be a white nationalist honeypot for the FBI

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I couldn't find anything else other than "Iran threatens to hit Israel".

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Russian tanks on the Golan Heights?!!!!

I wouldn't have thought they have any to spare.

You do like your doom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join