It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23,000 Dead People Registered Within a Two Week Period In One State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Not saying voter fraud did not and does not exist every year from both parties to some extent but the OP doesn't give any source.

So does anyone have a source for this claim? Nothing about it on Ballotpedia. The closest I can find is a claim that 23000 fake registrations occurred in Missouri but since the only sites carrying that were hardcore, covered in tinfoil sites I'm not sure how anyone could accept those as sources.

Any actual sources to back this thread?

I think the information came out in one of the videos in this link:

Omega4America Videos

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I think the information came out in one of the videos in this link:

Videos are good, but there are a few people I feel provide honest information. Tim Pooi is one that I feel works on an old-school integrity-type attitude. He also has a large team that can data mine, so unless something comes out saying he is wrong I'll go with him saying what he says. There are a few others that really try to put in honest effort such as Conversations with Coleman who I have enjoyed his insight into events and has recently become more recognized being on shows and even on JR. He is very level-headed and looks at things with a critical eye. Another one I like are Brits and their show is The Lotus Eaters.

I really like Coleman's take on Gaza...
edit on x30Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:24:01 -05002024113America/ChicagoTue, 23 Apr 2024 07:24:01 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join