It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate TRUMP Now Has Crazy Judge JUAN MERCHAN After Him - The Stormy Daniels Hush-Money Case.

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Doesn't sound to me -- like the cross is going too well.

Why do you say that?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Why do you say that?

Trump's lawyers don't seem to be connecting anything or making anything stick.

They even brought up the book "Art of the Deal" -- Cohen said it was a good book. I agree, I've read it.

But Trump did not write it.

The co-author says:

Tony Schwartz, the co-author of Donald Trump’s “The Art of the Deal,” has expressed deep regret about writing the 1987 book. In fact, he considers it the biggest regret of his life and has even stated that he wishes the book “weren’t even in print.”

Schwartz’s perspective on Trump is quite revealing. He describes the former president as an “insecure” man with a short attention span. Despite this, Schwartz wrote every word of the memoir and business advice book, which catapulted Trump to new heights of fame upon its release.

www.bing.com... ajBqMagCCLACAQ&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=DCTS&showconv=1

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Except for the fact that no evidence tying Trump to the alleged accounting illegalities. No proof of anything yet. All drama and deflections. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone know if Cohen has pointed to Allen Weisselberg yet??

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You are kidding, right?
Cohen is getting chewed up.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why do you say that?

They even brought up the book "Art of the Deal" -- Cohen said it was a good book. I agree, I've read it.

The co-author says:

Tony Schwartz, the co-author of Donald Trump’s “The Art of the Deal,” has expressed deep regret about writing the 1987 book. In fact, he considers it the biggest regret of his life and has even stated that he wishes the book “weren’t even in print.”

Schwartz’s perspective on Trump is quite revealing. He describes the former president as an “insecure” man with a short attention span. Despite this, Schwartz wrote every word of the memoir and business advice book, which catapulted Trump to new heights of fame upon its release.

Does any of this have anything to do with the actual case? Like who "ordered" the accounting column placements? That's the charges they need to PROVE beyond any shadow of a doubt. 💡

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Why do you say that?

The co-author says:

Cross is doing very well showing Cohen is a biased liar...and they've just gotten started.
Trump's book stuff you posted seems ridiculously outside anything going on with this case.

It was written way before Trump was even thinking of running for office...and he was still a registered democrat at the time.
Clearly his co-author is an ardent leftist who now puts his politics before his resume.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Why do you say that?

The co-author says:

Cross is doing very well showing Cohen is a biased liar...and they've just gotten started.
Trump's book stuff you posted seems ridiculously outside anything going on with this case.

It was written way before Trump was even thinking of running for office...and he was still a registered democrat at the time.
Clearly his co-author is an ardent leftist who now puts his politics before his resume.

If Annee was cross examined on the stand in this case, her answers would be exactly the same as Cohen’s.

No amount of facts can overrule hurt feelz.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Why do you say that?

The co-author says:

OK -- you have your opinion. I have mine.

There is nothing new about Cohen lying when he was trying to protect Trump.

Was he telling the truth then? Or is he telling the truth now.

Now -- that he has lost everything -- he has no reason lie. He has nothing else to lose.

It was Trump's lawyer who brought up the book "Art of the Deal".

This is a conversation only.

I am not defending Cohen or attacking Trump's lawyers.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Why do you say that?

The co-author says:

If Annee was cross examined on the stand in this case, her answers would be exactly the same as Cohen’s.

Do you ever contribute anything -- that is not attempts at insult?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Why do you say that?

The co-author says:

Do you ever contribute anything -- that is not attempts at insult?

I call it as I see it.

I don’t sugarcoat anything.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Where is his missus?

Why would that matter?

Because, where is she?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Blanche pressed Cohen to say that he "lied to them" about the Trump Organization's proposal to build a Trump-branded skyscraper in Moscow. Cohen replied: "Yes, the information I gave was not accurate."

Trump's lawyer kept pressing: "Was it a lie?"

"I don't know if I would characterize it as a lie," Cohen replied. "It was inaccurate."

Blanche did not relent: "Was it a lie?"

Cohen: "It wasn’t a lie, it wasn’t truthful, if you want to call it a lie we can call it a lie, I believe the information I gave them is inaccurate."

Blanche: "But you are not testifying it’s a lie?"

Cohen: "Sure, I’ll say it’s a lie."

www.nbcnews.com...
This lying clown 🤡 is the prosecutions star witness. LoL

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Why do you say that?

The co-author says:

Now -- that he has lost everything -- he has no reason lie. He has nothing else to lose.

But Cohen hasn't offered any indication of who (especially Trump) could have made the accounting "illegalities" has he? I'm not getting updates today. I do know the Democrat MSM is injecting wild speculation and total tangents and red herrings, so THAT must mean Cohen's testimony is not worth a plugged nickel. 😯

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Because, where is she?

Are you talking about Melania?
Doesn't matter. She's not on trial.
And she has nothing to add to the case for or against Trump.

Donald Trump and Melania obviously have a business partnership type of marriage.
Like Bill and Hillary Clinton have. And it's irrelevant to the trial.

link   

Where is his missus?

Why would that matter?

Because, where is she?

Why should she have to sit there listening to more Leftist dumbasses trying to ruin their lives?

If that was me, I wouldn’t want my wife to go through it.

link   

Where is his missus?

Why would that matter?

Because, where is she?

Do you think "She" might know who made these alleged accounting illegalities?

Interesting.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Sounds like Cohen got the proverbial lump in the throat and is gagging on his own lies. 🤓

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

"No amount of facts can overrule hurt feelz."

Ironic. Your own "feelz" seems hurted bigly?

Orange man good. Etc.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Cohen is getting trapped into more Perjury charges for himself ROFLOLzzzzzzz

Cohen is getting the "Feltszzzzz" 😀

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why do you say that?

The co-author says:

But Cohen hasn't offered any indication of who (especially Trump) could have made the accounting "illegalities" has he? I'm not getting updates today. I do know the Democrat MSM is injecting wild speculation and total tangents and red herrings, so THAT must mean Cohen's testimony is not worth a plugged nickel. 😯

Per Cohen.

Trump signed off on everything.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join