It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eclipse very biblical hummm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So the first solar eclipse went through seven towns called Salem, in 2017. the second one goes through seven towns called Niveha. Where it crosses is a town called Rapture .It is Happening at least according to the narrator 6 years.. 6 months... 6 days... after the last one. So if anyone wants to have some fun. No wonder this is getting a big build up, are we looking at some self fufilling prophecy getting ready to unfold , something programmed deep in the human Psych ready for a trigger point. It is a shame that this hasn't happened on Halloween , the narrator is on a mission , what do you think. www.bitchute.com... I don' t think I have ever seen a celestial event with so many synchronicities. The 8th of April 2024 ??

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity That video is a long rambling video that just repeats itself over and over. I got through 9 minutes and couldn't listen to the guy repeat himself again.

edit on 2-4-2024 by TheSemiskepticII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSemiskepticII
a reply to: annonentity That video is a long rambling video that just repeats itself over and over. I got through 9 minutes and couldn't listen to the guy repeat himself again.

I'm listening to it just fine without feeling any apathy or distress. It doesn't sound rambling at all. It's a very interesting video, and easy to listen to..
Perhaps one needs to actually be interested in this what is happening everywhere with what very evil people are doing to everyone they look down upon and are causing harm to our lives..

In that context of current reality, these oddities being shown in this video could be a sign and a warning to "get right" while there is still time, while the world falls into chaos being caused by evil leadership in these western lands.

Different strokes I suppose.

edit on 2-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hmmm, I looked into it a bit without watching the video. It may well be, 'pass over' is like 'beauty'......in the eye of the beholder.

According to this site, the claim is a dud.

Fact Check: Posts Claim April 8, 2024, Solar Eclipse Will Pass Over All 7 US Cities Named Nineveh. Here Are the Facts:

***SNIP***

Places Named Nineveh

We started with Wikipedia's list of places named Nineveh to get a general idea of where to look. Of course, we cross checked those results with more-reliable sources of knowledge, including Google Maps and data from the U.S. Census Bureau.

Wikipedia listed just six places in the U.S. named Nineveh, which made our claim of seven dubious to begin with. Checking the locations of those places on Google Maps, we found that three were actually townships, a term used for county subdivisons in some states.

The first was the largest, Indiana's Nineveh Township (south of Indianapolis), which contains a small hamlet of the same name. Both the township and the hamlet will indeed fall in the path of the total eclipse.

Next, Wikipedia listed two townships in Missouri — one in Adair County (about halfway between Kansas City and Davenport, Iowa) and one in Lincoln County (about an hour northwest of St. Louis). But neither of the two townships contained a village named Nineveh on any of the maps we looked at. Furthermore, neither of the townships fell in the path of the total eclipse.

The fourth place on Wikipedia's list, Nineveh, New York, is about 30 minutes east of Binghamton. We found it marked on maps but, again, it did not lie in the path of totality.

Fifth: Nineveh, Pennsylvania, roughly halfway between Pittsburgh and Morgantown, West Virginia. This Nineveh was marked on maps, but it was also outside of the total eclipse. It was also the last Nineveh listed by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Sixth, we found Nineveh, Virginia, an hour and a half west of Washington, D.C. This was the easiest to check: Nobody in the state of Virginia will be able to see full totality during the eclipse. We did not find a label for Nineveh on maps, and buildings located in the area had their postal addresses listed as White Post, Virginia.

That completed the Wikipedia list, but various posts about the supposed line-up listed two more Ninevehs located in the U.S.: one in Texas and one in Ohio.

Nineveh, Texas, was not marked on maps, nor did it have a post office. It was located not far off of Interstate 45 halfway between Houston and Dallas. This one was close, but we eventually confirmed that it would be outside of the zone of totality by referencing nearby cities that also were outside of totality.

Nineveh, Ohio, was a similar story: not found on maps, no post office, no Census data. But this Nineveh, 30 minutes northwest of Dayton, was finally our second hit.

In total, we counted two places named Nineveh in the United States that could be found in the path of totality.

Sources:
2024 Total Eclipse. science.nasa.gov... Accessed 28 Mar. 2024.

"A Total Eclipse Is near. For Some, It's Evidence of Higher Power. For Others It's a Warning." USA TODAY, www.usatoday.com... Accessed 28 Mar. 2024.

April 8, 2024 Eclipse Will Pass Over 7 United States Cities Named Nineveh. www.youtube.com, www.youtube.com... Accessed 28 Mar. 2024.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

I wouldn't take anything biblical from the path of the eclipse. But I will state, this is the most exposure (see what I did there??) I have witnessed of any eclipse, ever. I hope it's as exciting and visible as everyone is expecting.
edit on nd30202400000030bTue, 02 Apr 2024 20:27:53 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The two paths shown on the US Space Command emblem are creepy close to the eclipse paths

Coincidence?
Hmmmmm

edit on 4 2 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
April 8 -Total Solar Eclipse
April 21 -Comet 12P/Pons-Brooks Reaches Perihelion (Devil comet)
April 21- 23 -Lyrids Meteor Shower Predicted Peak
April 23 -Full Pink Moon

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The Indiana governor just declared a state of emergency for April 8. The claim is the influx of lookie-loos could potentiall be disasterous.

They're sure building this up! I wonder what our government is doing behind the scenes while we're all quaking in our boots over the rapture/alien invasion/New Madrid rupture etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Sorry to burst his bubble but its not been 6 years since the last one. And 2010 was the last one that was over 4 mins.
14 years difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel like July 3rd in a certain movie?

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
And for more fun, I have it on good report from friends that Mercury is about to go retrograde again in the next day or so.

Hold on to your hats guys, and remember if ya get out in the throngs of panicked humans running for their lives, FILM SIDEWAYS!
edit on 4/2/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Last time the Madrid fault went off was three months after the the eclipse back in the day.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Related : 7.5 hits Taiwan

Impeccable timing from another part of the Globe.

I'm gonna look for reports on the Middle East conflicts now.

Lord have mercy!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
And for more fun, I have it on good report from friends that Mercury is about to go retrograde again in the next day or so.

Hold on to your hats guys, and remember if ya get out in the throngs of panicked humans running for their lives, FILM SIDEWAYS!

Also, don't run while filming. For goodness sake, keep the camera steady. Remember, the camera man never dies, and nobody likes a shaky film.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I bookmarked this for later, and now the video has been removed.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

My Mojo is still going off, and i thought I would see what the conjuction man had to say about , the eclipse so anyone wanting a good laugh at the tin foil hat brigade had best hang on for a few days , as the line ups are pointing to a major earthquake over the next few days. Preparation is always a great idea, and it is always best to adhere on the side of caution.
I think he called the Turkey earthquake to the day

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Let's see:

2017: Oregon, Idaho, Nebraska, Missouri, (near miss on Illinois), Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina?

In fact, 38 states have a Salem.

The 2024 Nineveh One does Ancient Aliens crap though.

There are only 7 Nineveh in the USA.

The path of totality went through only 3. It Missed Missouri, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and New York. All were 75% or greater, but it's misleading geographically to make the claim, and if you apply the same standard in 2017, you gain at least 10 Salems.

And if you keep the Nineveh standard you can see the eclipse passed through EVEN MORE Salem's in 2024.

It also passed through a crapload of Springfields and Shelbyvilles too. At least 7 Shelbyvilles, and maybe 20 Springfields.

Here are some maps to help:

Paths of Totality:

Salem:

Nineveh:

And for fun... Bethlehem:

Could have used this one too. More direct hits.

Bitchute is the tool of the foretold Idiocracy.

edit on 10-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

join