It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the surprise of no one, Oregon recriminalizes drugs. Opinions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: xuenchen

Again. Take the money that you would use for incarceration and do rehabilitation.

But what justifies new crimes and new victims? 😬 Who pays for that?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
They are going to backtrack and then in 15 years they are going to let it happen again in the name of 'progressivism' and they'll get burned again ... then in 15 years after that they'll do it again ... etc etc

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The rates of recidivism is around 70% in the US within 5 years. So even if you incarcerate someone. There's an alarmingly large chance that they will commit crimes again. Incarceration alone is not the answer.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Shoshanna

Just another example of how democrat policies fail every time because they are destructive to civilization.
oig.justice.gov...
Here is what Ronald Reagan did to America’s ghettos in the 80s
Reagan & the CIA sold cocayne to black gamg leaders nationwide to fund illegal off the books wars. Was Reagan a democrat ?
I thought only democrats destroy society with their drug policies ?

The GOP are useless cucks, they've been beholden to the IC since Kennedy was offed. I don't like them, and never have.

And who do you think was running that crack stuff?
Reagan, or his VP Bush who was a former CIA Director?

I'm not a republican, I'm an anti-communist. And the left has gone full commie.
Bush & Rick Ross with George Young .
Nationalism is communism & the MAGA right are full blown Christian nationalists.
Liberals out of control slide into fascism & conservatives out of control slide into communism & that is how history the worldwide has presented itself.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BduardErnstein

" Nationalism is communism & the MAGA right are full blown Christian nationalists.
Liberals out of control slide into fascism & conservatives out of control slide into communism & that is how history the worldwide has presented itself."

That Makes no Sense . Might want to put a Little More Mustard on that Pretzel Logic there Man..........

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BduardErnstein

" Nationalism is communism & the MAGA right are full blown Christian nationalists.
Liberals out of control slide into fascism & conservatives out of control slide into communism & that is how history the worldwide has presented itself."

That Makes no Sense . Might want to put a Little More Mustard on that Pretzel Logic there Man..........
www.thebulwark.com...
jonahgoldberg.com...
Mustard delivered

www.jstor.org...

www.firstthings.com...
Im sure you won’t read any of these links , but a basic political history course in any college throughout the western world will show you the link between conservatism & communism as well the link between progressives & fascism.
I have plenty of mustard on my pretzel

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join