It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bill Clinton still around?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Ok so anyone voting for Trump is an advocate for sexual assault.
I guess by your logic others can just place you and you ilk into the MTG realm.
You must fully support her right?
edit on 29-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Apples and oranges. What Trump or Biden do personally affects human and drug trafficking, how?

How do you even consider that a valid comparison? 🙄

ETA:
By your logic, exploiting and killing people is okay because even though the Trump verdict was split and found abuse and not assault, (and really has no bearing on this topic), that it clears the way for Biden to aid and abett human and drug trafficking, and subsequently absolves those that actually vote for MORE OF IT???

WOW.

I don't know why you brought MTG into this, she must really frighten you or something. Personally, ANYONE who stands up against "your democracy" is a hero in my book.

edit on 29-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The mysterious events surrounding Mena Airfield in remote western Arkansas during the gubernatorial reign of Bill Clinton have teased the popular imagination for more than three decades. Movies have been made, books have been published, hundreds of articles have been written. Many of the more baroque allegations emerge from the fever swamps of conspiracy theorists, but certain facts are indisputable. CIA and DEA activities flowed out of Mena in the Clinton years. Cocaine—a lot of it—flowed in. And for thirty years, every attempt to get to the bottom of events at Mena—federal, state, judicial, journalistic—has failed.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Then was his incredibly poor behavior IN the Oval Office with Monica Lewinsky
Call me old fashioned but Clinton could have gone anywhere else besides the Oval Office. As Governor of Arkansas he had no problems getting women. Ask the Arkansas State Troopers. Disrespecting the Oval Office, which belongs to the American people quite frankly is as unpatriotic as pissing on the American Flag. The Oval Office is also toured by citizens on occasion but Clinton had no qualms about disrespecting them too by his actions.

Haiti.
Biggest embezzling /scam/fraud ever. Haiti is nothing but a ATM for the Clintons. Guess getting a exorbitant fee's for speaking engagements like other past Presidents wasn't enough for him.

There's more but you get the gist.
TY for asking! Usually responses aren't so polite!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thank you for a well thought out response.
I am trying hard to formulate my inquiries in a polite manner. I believe if we treat others as we would like to be treated can improve humanity.
I appreciate you very much cave.

It's on me

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Seriously, why is it that every so often the Democrats bring out bill Clinton and act like we should applaud the guy?

But it doesn't bother you when Republicans do the same thing with George Bush?

I mean the guy is teaching leadership courses for like 50k a pop. How is that any different?

Can we all just admit that Clinton is a sexual predator, Bush is a war criminal and both parties are trash?

Or are you driven by the same Tribalism as leftists?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69
a reply to: 5thHead

Aside from Reagan which current or former president was involved heavily in Hollywood?

Obama. He has several deals with Netflix and I think his daughter just made a movie.

None of that is the point of course but keep grasping at straws. We all know the Democrats and the entertainment industry go hand in hand.

Your OP is riddled with laughable oddities.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Seriously, why is it that every so often the Democrats bring out bill Clinton and act like we should applaud the guy?

But it doesn't bother you when Republicans do the same thing with George Bush?

What?

I mean the guy is teaching leadership courses for like 50k a pop. How is that any different?

It's so different that I don't even understand the comparison. This thread isn't about rasing money. It's about how people that claim to be the party of women and pushed the me too movement continuously bring out bill Clinton. The guy that made sexual advances on his intern. That's what me too is about. ...plus there are the rapes and stuff. But we're supposed to believe they are for women?

Can we all just admit that Clinton is a sexual predator, Bush is a war criminal and both parties are trash?

Yes. Yes we can. Two sides of the elitist globalist coin. ...but that's another topic.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Wanna try all that again?
I'll give ya a pass for your very much failed attempt of a rebuttal.
I'm sure the second go around will be the one that takes the cake home. Because I don't see how you could make it worse.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Was that not the answer you were looking for?

Lol if you have something to say then say it. In the words of Madonna (a big lefty) "don't beat around the bush or they'll beat around yours."

Quit fooling around. Everybody knows the left and hollyweird go hand in hand.

edit on 5311010America/Chicagoam30 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ok for starters Trump has garnished how much through hollywood? Maybe not use that area of revenue as a start because he has made way more from rubbing ellbows with the Hollywood's elite than the others.
This whole me too thing with Bill. Really nothing there besides hurt feeling. I give the dude props if I am being honest.
Each day a thread is being made to take away from the ongoing issues with orange kid and each one is completely contradictory. And the really sad aspect of all that is that not one supporter of the guy can acknowledge it. Infact they double down on another that when putting either issue side by side have absolutely no relationship.
It is sad and honestly pathetic.

ETA:
Another mic drop!

edit on 30-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ok for starters Trump has garnished how much through hollywood? Maybe not use that area of revenue as a start because he has made way more from rubbing ellbows with the Hollywood's elite than the others.

Yes. I agree. He is better at making money than them.

But that's not the subject. Hollywood was only brought up to provide context to the event in which the left whom claim to be for women brought out Bill Clinton to have your picture taken with.

This whole me too thing with Bill. Really nothing there besides hurt feeling. I give the dude props if I am being honest.

He did the very thing the left claims they're against and they laugh in your face by trying to get you to applaud for him.

That you give him props for that is telling.

Each day a thread is being made to take away from the ongoing issues with orange kid and each one is completely contradictory. And the really sad aspect of all that is that not one supporter of the guy can acknowledge it. Infact they double down on another that when putting either issue side by side have absolutely no relationship.

Orange kid? LoL. I'm trying to find out why bill Clinton is still paraded around?

ETA:
Another mic drop!

Quit fumbling around.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ETA: Another mic drop!

ETA:
Another mic drop!

ETA:
Another mic drop!

Quit fumbling around.

Old Neckbeard has been around here under various names for quite a while.
From what I can tell, he does that every time he reaches a new level of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Are you trying to compare Bill to Trump?
There really is not much about the two to compare.
You are truly grasping for whatever you can trying to do so.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

And you still don't provide much valuable insight.
For the most part I see you just steaming in others and not really providing much of really any meaningful thoughts to any discussion.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Awesome, I think you just unlocked another Mic Drop

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Are you trying to compare Bill to Trump?.

No. That's what you're doing. This thread isn't about Trump. Why do you keep bringing him up?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join