It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bill Clinton still around?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So, the Democrats had a big fundraiser and they brought out the big guns. Barry Obama and .... Well... Bill Clinton.

I know the Democrats are Hippocrates. We all know that. But this is more than hypocrisy. This is just laughing in your face.

Sure, we know Hollywood is full of perverts and phonies and people with Mental disorders, but Hollywood tells us they're talented so people think they are. This is why Lizzo and other celebrities were there.

The fundraiser was "moderated" (lol) by Stephen Colbert, a man filled with hat anger and vehemence as a result of him being diagnosed with mental disorder known as TDS. Hopefully a vaccine is developed soon.

Anyway, the real point of the thread is why is Bill Clinton still a plus for Democrats?

Hey, remember when the left went crazy for thee too movement? Well they apparently forgot. This man made sexual advances to an employee. That's what me too was about.

There is of course all the other stuff like rapes that everyone knows he's guilty of. His frequent trips to pedophile Island. And his good buddy Epstein having a hand painted portrait of Billy in the famous blue dress on prominent display.

Everyone knows Clinton is a pervert. In fact SNL use to make jokes about how awesomely horny and coll he was.

So, are Democrats a bunch of phonies? (Yes) Do they support men in women's sports while pretending to be for women? (Yes) Do they claim to be for women and then roll out the most well known abuser in the country and expect you to applaud? (Yes). Are they getting away with whatever they want while laughing in your face ? (Yes)

Seriously, why is it that every so often the Democrats bring out bill Clinton and act like we should applaud the guy?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why indeed? Their entire RICO is going down and the Clinton's are the head of the snake in the USA.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
100% for the big guy.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

What I find laughable about this picture is they placed the real president in the middle. Shouldn't Biden, the current president running for a 2nd term have been between the 2 X presidents? Is putting Obama between the 2 just a Freudian slip? After all, everybody already knows Obama is pulling Biden's strings.

3 megalomaniacs fighting for center stage and Obama won.
edit on 29-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very bad sign when a sitting President and Candidate has to traipse out past shadows that have long lists of similar failures. 😃

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Raised 25 million.

Bill Clinton is still around, because, like the hypocrites you call Dems, Republicans and people here support Trump are hypocrites also.

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I won't be voting for Trump. For very similar reasons. See how that works. If you don't want to be a hypocrite, it's pretty simple.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Raised 25 million.

Bill Clinton is still around, because, like the hypocrites you call Dems, Republicans and people here support Trump are hypocrites also.

I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I won't be voting for Trump. For very similar reasons. See how that works. If you don't want to be a hypocrite, it's pretty simple.

But who you vote for is anonymous. So why worry about what somebody would think? 😃

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
So, the Democrats had a big fundraiser and they brought out the big guns. Barry Obama and .... Well... Bill Clinton.

Well, according to the women Bill Clinton sexually abused, he's got more of a "bent" gun, rather than a 'big' one.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
WOW What a PIC.
Three Thugs i would call them the Three Stooges but they aren't that Intelligent.

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Well, according to the women Bill Clinton sexually abused, he's got more of a "bent" gun, rather than a 'big' one.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Raised 25 million.

But who you vote for is anonymous. So why worry about what somebody would think? 😃

Let me just put this out there:

Why care about what everybody thinks in general?

I try to live a life of honesty and charity. If you hate me because i try and be a good person, I don't want to know you.

To the OP, I voted for Trump twice, I will cast my vote for him again this year.

Don't care what you or anybody else thinks. It's my life and you ain't the boss of me.

In defense of the picture, they are in chronological order from right to left.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Aside from Reagan which current or former president was involved heavily in Hollywood?
Which current or former president bragged about unwarranted advances?
Which president hires the guy that gave Epstein a slap on the wrist?
It's confusing that you use SNL as some fact bearing way to drive a point home when SNL is very much not liked among conservatives.
Your OP is riddled with laughable oddities.

Also TDS is not a mental disorder that has ever been in any review ever. And if ya ask me I would say that those that have such overwhelming support for a POS are the ones that suffer from TDS if that actually was a diagnosis.

ETA:
Mic drop
edit on 29-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Last night, for $100k, you could've had your photo taken with these three con artists.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Last night, for $100k, you could've had your photo taken with these three con artists.

Yeah, I was thinking. Wow, so Biden only had to pay 200 thousand dollars for him to get a picture with his old boss and a pervert. That's cheap for a guy like him. Pocket change. LoL 🤣

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Three incredibly evil men. Which one would you guess has the lowest IQ of the three? Oh, you guess the same as me.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yeah, I was thinking. Wow, so Biden only had to pay 200 thousand dollars for him to get a picture with his old boss and a pervert. That's cheap for a guy like him. Pocket change. LoL 🤣

You got me thinking. All three of these men are perverts. Each one has a deviation from normal in their closet. Joe with children, Barack with men, Bill with anything that wears a skirt.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You asked "Why Clinton is still around?"

Because STD's are harder to get rid of than you'd think.
(so much for decorum!)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I am curious, why do you not like Bill? And I get lumping both him and his wife together as they're a pair, but what very specifically do you not like or did not like?
edit on 29-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

Apparently they're not a pair.

I was wondering, if they want a Clinton, why not Hillary? But no. The party that champions women brought out Bill instead. ...you know. ...the weirdo.

Was she even there? Who knows. Apparently they are keeping who attended their party and what was said a groovy secret. Isn't that cool.

Why did the party that says they love women so much ditch Hillary and go full on me too poster boy.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Why does the other support a boy that says grabbing women by their reproductive parts is just locker room talk?
Your whole basis is mucked and you have nothing other than misplaced anger and clearly uneducated information or maybe lack thereof.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So you're voting for Biden and that absolves you from being a hypocrite, how? Or perhaps you're not voting at all. I could respect that, but I doubt that's what you'll do.

Anyone voting for Biden is in support of human and drug trafficking. That is a FACT. I don't know how that can possibly be ignored.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join